Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,359 members, 7,891,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:24 PM

How Much Is The Cheapest I Can Rent A 2-bedroom Flat? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Is The Cheapest I Can Rent A 2-bedroom Flat? (313 Views)

The cheapest I have ever seen in a long while! / »»» Do You Want To Buy, Sell Or Rent A Property In PH? (Pics Attached) ««« / Cheapest Place To Rent A 2 Bedroom Flat In Lagos | Co-tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is The Cheapest I Can Rent A 2-bedroom Flat? by ForG(m): 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2021
Hello Nairalanders,

What is the most affordable price I can get a 2-bedroom flat in Lagos mainland?

A lot of people are saying I can't get one below 200k, but my current apartment is a room self contain and I pay 60k per month, which is an increase. Last year I was paying 48k.

I understand I can get a very affordable house in Ikorodu but I want one closer to the Egbeda, Abulegba, Agege, Iyana-Ipaja Dopemu, Alagbado axis.

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: How Much Is The Cheapest I Can Rent A 2-bedroom Flat? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
In those areas you mentioned, you can get 2 bedrooms from 350k upward.

You will hardly see 2 bedrooms that are less than 300k.
Re: How Much Is The Cheapest I Can Rent A 2-bedroom Flat? by ForG(m): 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
ThankYouGod:
In those areas you mentioned, you can get 2 bedrooms from 350k upward.

You will hardly see 2 bedrooms that are less than 300k.
Thank you very much, so what areas can meet my budget.
Re: How Much Is The Cheapest I Can Rent A 2-bedroom Flat? by ForG(m): 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2021
Here is an example of a Nairalander who rents below 200k in Ifo.

winter love:
I earn 120k monthly as a java developer.
I live with my wife and baby in a beautiful 2bedroom apartment where I pay 180k yearly. I was able to save up from this salary to get a Nigerian used Honda Accord and I'm still able to save 30k monthly. My wife earns 40k monthly and she dies 20k contribution month with 10people.
With 400k monthly, my wife doesn't need to work again.
I will pay my wife salary of 100k every month.
Please cut your coat according to your size ooo
Re: How Much Is The Cheapest I Can Rent A 2-bedroom Flat? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ikorodu and other outskirts of Lagos.

ForG:

Thank you very much, so what areas can meet my budget.
Re: How Much Is The Cheapest I Can Rent A 2-bedroom Flat? by ForG(m): 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
Please I need help.

(1) (Reply)

For Serious Buyers Only. / Newly Built 4 Bedroom Duplex Forsale In Egbeda / ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.