Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

What Is A Camera Gimbal And Do I Need One? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is A Camera Gimbal And Do I Need One? (2078 Views)

Iphone 14: Users Detects A Camera Bug On The New Phone. / This Is The Mid-ranger With A Camera That Is Better Than Many Premium Phones / The Huawei Mate 20 Pro Is A Camera Monster ! See Full Specs And Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is A Camera Gimbal And Do I Need One? by Blastedholligan: 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
Shuregirl:
I think it's the first phone to come with that feature, right?
i don't know about the first phone o
Re: What Is A Camera Gimbal And Do I Need One? by Shuregirl: 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2021
Blastedholligan:
i don't know about the first phone o
I saw it online sha, that it's the first
Re: What Is A Camera Gimbal And Do I Need One? by Youngsage: 11:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
Yinksy09:
Tecno Camon 18 premier has this feature. It allows you take steady video even in motion.

The camera gimbal is hardware, not software. Pray tell, how does the camon 18 have it as a feature? Does it come packaged with the device as an accessory, or what exactly do you mean?

1 Like

Re: What Is A Camera Gimbal And Do I Need One? by Shuregirl: 8:14am On Nov 25, 2021
Youngsage:

The camera gimbal is hardware, not software. Pray tell, how does the camon 18 have it as a feature? Does it come packaged with the device as an accessory, or what exactly do you mean?
the stable camera is part of the three camera setup at the back
Re: What Is A Camera Gimbal And Do I Need One? by Youngsage: 10:21am On Nov 25, 2021
Shuregirl:
the stable camera is part of the three camera setup at the back

You obviously don't understand English. The 'gimbal' itself is a device. It is a hardware.

A stable camera is something different entirely and calling it a gimbal is gross deception, especially for the grossly technologically illiterate target audience.

2 Likes

Re: What Is A Camera Gimbal And Do I Need One? by sunshineV(f): 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
Finish her grin
Re: What Is A Camera Gimbal And Do I Need One? by Principalw: 2:19am On Nov 29, 2021
This is a great idea but can it replace professional cameras? I see the potential to some extent
Re: What Is A Camera Gimbal And Do I Need One? by Principalw: 2:21am On Nov 29, 2021
You could have said that without cursing. come on. no be war na, shooo. People are entitled to choose and enjoy what they choose. You can do better without insults.
Youngsage:

You obviously don't understand English. The 'gimbal' itself is a device. It is a hardware.

A stable camera is something different entirely and calling it a gimbal is gross deception, especially for the grossly technologically illiterate target audience.
Re: What Is A Camera Gimbal And Do I Need One? by Youngsage: 11:11am On Nov 29, 2021
Principalw:
You could have said that without cursing. come on. no be war na, shooo. People are entitled to choose and enjoy what they choose. You can do better without insults.

Where is the curse/insult? I'm lost. undecided
Re: What Is A Camera Gimbal And Do I Need One? by Ammaizingemmy: 11:27am On Nov 29, 2021
Eyanbahose:
Camon 18 ba?

YES OOO.... if no be Camon 18, my hand no dey
Re: What Is A Camera Gimbal And Do I Need One? by Epass2f: 11:30am On Nov 29, 2021
Blastedholligan:
very true

Sure bro... grin cool on point
Re: What Is A Camera Gimbal And Do I Need One? by Blastedholligan: 8:14am On Dec 01, 2021
Shuregirl:
I saw it online sha, that it's the first
wow! That's huge but trolls won't acknowledge that
Re: What Is A Camera Gimbal And Do I Need One? by hoilakes(m): 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
Have tested both its a great advantage to start having it as a feature in smartphone, you've got 2 devices in one LOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Rugged Phone Should I Buy For My Woman With A Budget Of 70k? / I Need A Android With 80k / Samsung's Touchwiz Nature UX 2.0 Vs. Stock Android 4.2: Which Is Best?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.