Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,606 members, 7,892,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:37 PM

Someone Stole My Airpod Pro At A Public Gaming Center. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Stole My Airpod Pro At A Public Gaming Center. (746 Views)

Kingtblakhoc: Dating Maami Igbagbo Destroyed My Life & Career, Stole My N7.5M / FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Stole My Airpod Pro At A Public Gaming Center. by Dollywood(m): 12:25am On Nov 10, 2021
Omo, today was smooth but was later ruined when I got home and I realised my airpods been swiped off me. Bruh, y'all b careful the way they get that thing out of me was so smooth that I didn't notice a thing. Now I'm so mad 'cos I so much love that Airpod, and thinking of getting another one ain't something I'm going to do anytime soon. This is my second airpod I lost in a single year. Damn, I'm so mad at myself for being so careless. undecided
Re: Someone Stole My Airpod Pro At A Public Gaming Center. by Lilkeys: 1:53am On Nov 10, 2021
So you brought it to a public forum
To help u find it abi
Re: Someone Stole My Airpod Pro At A Public Gaming Center. by SportsHD: 2:02am On Nov 10, 2021
Mine was swapped at a public event. I got it like three days earlier, went out to an event, didn't even notice when they swipped it.
I know how you feel.
Re: Someone Stole My Airpod Pro At A Public Gaming Center. by Myer(m): 2:04am On Nov 10, 2021
Dollywood:
Omo, today was smooth but was later ruined when I got home and I realised my airpods been swiped off me. Bruh, y'all b careful the way they get that thing out of me was so smooth that I didn't notice a thing. Now I'm so mad 'cos I so much love that Airpod, and thinking of getting another one ain't something I'm to do anytime soon. This is my second airpod I lost in a single year. Damn I'm so mad at myself for being so careless. undecided

Yes it was stolen. But do you agree that you were also careless with it?
Re: Someone Stole My Airpod Pro At A Public Gaming Center. by Bigpapi: 8:20am On Nov 10, 2021
Dollywood:
Omo, today was smooth but was later ruined when I got home and I realised my airpods been swiped off me. Bruh, y'all b careful the way they get that thing out of me was so smooth that I didn't notice a thing. Now I'm so mad 'cos I so much love that Airpod, and thinking of getting another one ain't something I'm to do anytime soon. This is my second airpod I lost in a single year. Damn I'm so mad at myself for being so careless. undecided

Make we come do watin na? Abi make we fry water?
Re: Someone Stole My Airpod Pro At A Public Gaming Center. by Bigpapi: 8:21am On Nov 10, 2021
Lilkeys:
So you brought it to a public forum
To help u find it abi

No mind the MUMU
Re: Someone Stole My Airpod Pro At A Public Gaming Center. by Crowwejihadist: 9:57am On Nov 10, 2021
Bigpapi:

No mind the MUMU

Poverty mentality and hatred, it can never halp you.

4 Likes

Re: Someone Stole My Airpod Pro At A Public Gaming Center. by Dollywood(m): 10:19am On Nov 10, 2021
SportsHD:
Mine was swapped at a public event. I got it like three days earlier, went out to an event, didn't even notice when they swiped it.
I know how you feel.

Like really, this country so hard that losing stuffs like that can be so painful like you just lost a million dollars bet.
Re: Someone Stole My Airpod Pro At A Public Gaming Center. by Dollywood(m): 10:20am On Nov 10, 2021
Myer:

Yes it was stolen. But do you agree that you were also careless with it?

Absolutely. sad

I was even quite thankful I didn't lose my phone instead.
Re: Someone Stole My Airpod Pro At A Public Gaming Center. by Dollywood(m): 10:20am On Nov 10, 2021
Bigpapi:

No mind the MUMU

You look like a piece of shit. tongue
Re: Someone Stole My Airpod Pro At A Public Gaming Center. by Dollywood(m): 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
I found it. An employee at the gaming center who was sweeping saw it laying on the dirt, he was truthworthy enough to report to his boss, and I know his boss, which I later reported to him about my missing Airpod. Lucky for me, he said yeah "we found it." I was happy, and calmed when he said that in a bright tone, I was asked to wait for him to come back, I did wait for about 20mins and later handled the Airpod on my squeaky sweaty palm. grin
Re: Someone Stole My Airpod Pro At A Public Gaming Center. by KingDash: 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
Dollywood:
I found it. An employee at the gaming center who was sweeping saw it laying on the dirt, he was truthworthy enough to report to his boss, and I know his boss, which I later reported to him about my missing Airpod. Lucky for me, he said yeah "we found it." I was happy, and calmed when he said that in a bright tone, I was asked to wait for him to come back, I did wait for about 20mins and later handled the Airpod on my squeaky sweaty palm. grin
next time shove it up your ass.
Re: Someone Stole My Airpod Pro At A Public Gaming Center. by Darkseid(m): 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
KingDash:
next time shove it up your ass.
Savage! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Jamaicans Love Ghanaians So Much / I Know This Will Be Deleted And I'll Be Banned For The Second Time Since 2008 / I'm Confused Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.