Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,853 members, 7,906,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:14 AM

My Experience With A Bribe Seeking Policeman In Oshodi Isale - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With A Bribe Seeking Policeman In Oshodi Isale (1028 Views)

Ghanaian Police Officer Caught On Camera Negotiating A Bribe With Criminals / Danfo Driver Almost Strip Bribe-Seeking Policeman Unclad During A Fight In Lagos / Bribe-seeking Policeman Forced To Sit On The Ground After Being Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Bribe Seeking Policeman In Oshodi Isale by mabeni(m): 6:24am On Nov 10, 2021
My experience with a bribe seeking police man in oshodi, immediately after LASTMA office.

I was flagged down and without excitation, I pulled over. Officer walked up to me and asked for my documents... I told him "I am uber driver that I can't go online if any of my papers is invalid ". Officer turned deaf ears.
He demanded to see my drivers licence, vehicle licence, road worthiness and insurance. He checked everything and they were all valid.

Now, officer, demanded to see my Allocation of Number plate......I replied him to use his gadget to check if the plate number is valid or not
He demanded to see my CMR. I asked him what CMR is. He said central motor bla bla bla. I told him i have given him all he needed to see and asked him if he was a VIO and why was doing VIO job.
He replied by asking me if I wanted to teach him his job.
I knew all he wanted was money and I didn't have time and money to give.

I jejely reverse dand drove off.
Though, I left my papers with him...they are photocopies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Bribe Seeking Policeman In Oshodi Isale by Generalkaycee(m): 6:29am On Nov 10, 2021
The police are often as corrupt as the corporate government that employs them.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Bribe Seeking Policeman In Oshodi Isale by Skyfornia(m): 6:35am On Nov 10, 2021
angry
Re: My Experience With A Bribe Seeking Policeman In Oshodi Isale by Skyfornia(m): 6:39am On Nov 10, 2021
mabeni:
My experience with a bribe seeking police man in oshodi, immediately after LASTMA office.

I was flagged down and without excitation, I pulled over. Officer walked up to me and asked for my documents... I told him "I am uber driver that I can't go online if any of my papers is invalid ". Officer turned deaf ears.
He demanded to see my drivers licence, vehicle licence, road worthiness and insurance. He checked everything and they were all valid.

Now, officer, demanded to see my Allocation of Number plate......I replied him to use his gadget to check if the plate number is valid or not
He demanded to see my CMR. I asked him what CMR is. He said central motor bla bla bla. I told him i have given him all he needed to see and asked him if he was a VIO and why was doing VIO job.

I despise men in black uniform...I will never have any sympathy when evil befall them. They are the real evil.
Re: My Experience With A Bribe Seeking Policeman In Oshodi Isale by appishani1(m): 6:49am On Nov 10, 2021
The bitter truth is that every sector in Nigeria is corrupt. Go to court and do affidavit you will know that the court too are corrupt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Bribe Seeking Policeman In Oshodi Isale by chatinent: 6:51am On Nov 10, 2021
After you left, he'll be angry he didn't shoot.
Re: My Experience With A Bribe Seeking Policeman In Oshodi Isale by thesicilian: 6:53am On Nov 10, 2021
99.99% of Nigerians are corrupt. The system is extremely messed up.
Re: My Experience With A Bribe Seeking Policeman In Oshodi Isale by Boogyman557: 7:07am On Nov 10, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL MATTERS. WTF MAN
Re: My Experience With A Bribe Seeking Policeman In Oshodi Isale by InfernoNig: 7:09am On Nov 10, 2021
Good. But wrong thing you left the photocopies of your vehicle papers with him. Most policem are hardened criminal, he can use it to set you up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Bribe Seeking Policeman In Oshodi Isale by Chummynoni(m): 7:11am On Nov 10, 2021
Can we blame these men? The country is on auto-pilot, so everyone is doing as they like. My advise to everyone, never argue with uniformed men at night, so as to avoid story that touch.

I have an original chronograph GUESS wristwatch to sell for half the price. I need clear some goods. Check my siggy to have the pic

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Bribe Seeking Policeman In Oshodi Isale by Dedynast: 8:52am On Nov 10, 2021
Baz001, Felicity001, Gentlelife50, Ifebarbie

Make una come see another Hoodlum driver o!

Detective Izzou, please help us register this "flagbearing" member... Lol

mabeni:

Re: My Experience With A Bribe Seeking Policeman In Oshodi Isale by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 10, 2021
mabeni:

There is nothing as good as driving with complete and genuine papers.

The kin confidence person go dey get when getting to security agencies checkpoints eh grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Bribe Seeking Policeman In Oshodi Isale by IFEBARBIE: 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
Dedynast:
Baz001, Felicity001, Gentlelife50, Ifebarbie

Make una come see another Hoodlum driver o!

Detective Izzou, please help us register this "flagbearing" member... Lol

on a serious note, CMR is good. A friend lost his Corolla to thieves about 2 weeks ago. His bro sent the car to him for Uber but he decided to register it as airport taxi. The police was able to trace the car to Kaduna!

Meanwhile, about izzou registering him? Lol grin

He's registered already as vice president hoodlum to Felicity001 grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Bribe Seeking Policeman In Oshodi Isale by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 11, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL MATTERS. WTF MAN

I can bet my left ball you did not read the write up.
Re: My Experience With A Bribe Seeking Policeman In Oshodi Isale by Flamees(m): 9:47am On Nov 11, 2021
mabeni:

Very risky he might frame you up
Re: My Experience With A Bribe Seeking Policeman In Oshodi Isale by Boogyman557: 9:58am On Nov 11, 2021
Skyview01:

I can bet my left ball you did not read the write up.
HOLLY GRAM cool I DE SUSPECT DIS MANCHI. U DE USE JAZZ. HOW U TAKE KNW. ABOBI I SAMANKWE 4 U. WTF MAN
Re: My Experience With A Bribe Seeking Policeman In Oshodi Isale by AmazingStudios(m): 10:15am On Nov 11, 2021
It is well
Re: My Experience With A Bribe Seeking Policeman In Oshodi Isale by mabeni(m): 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
Update : I have made research on the CMR and INFORMATION REQUIRED documents and learnt its a very important vehicle documents.

Infact, CMR is a major document police uses in investigation and to detect a stolen vehicle.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Bribe Seeking Policeman In Oshodi Isale by perestroika19: 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
mabeni:
Update : I have made research on the CMR and INFORMATION REQUIRED documents and learnt its a very important vehicle documents.

Infact, CMR is a major document police uses in investigation and to detect a stolen vehicle.
So many policy summersault in this country. CMR was stopped years ago by police. It was called ECMR then and you get it as a one-off document
Re: My Experience With A Bribe Seeking Policeman In Oshodi Isale by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
appishani1:
The bitter truth is that every sector in Nigeria is corrupt. Go to court and do affidavit you will know that the court too are corrupt.
Exactly you are right..na 500 Dem dey pay but this wan collect 1k from me..as I con check affidavit na 5h dey written there boldly..

(1) (Reply)

Major Sues Army, Bank For N2billion Over Illegal Freezing Of Account & Torture / Rushcredit, The Scammers Who Pretend To Be Lenders / Sleeping Bus Driver Crashes Conductor To Death In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.