Stats: 3,192,958 members, 7,949,274 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:36 AM

Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu (135854 Views)

A Four Bedroom Executive Bungalow For Sale. / Northern Foreshore: 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex Plus 2 Rooms Bq For SALE / 5 Bedroom Executive Bungalow For Urgent Sale! (wt Pictures) Hot! N45 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by za85: 8:35am On Jul 09, 2011
@spyder880 what are you?? i mean contractor, builder etc ?? what kind of eperience do u have ??smiley
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by brabus(m): 8:57am On Jul 09, 2011
^^^Why this question?
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by za85: 9:19am On Jul 09, 2011
just curious maybe something more.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by brabus(m): 9:21am On Jul 09, 2011
A magician!
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Costa2000(m): 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2011
I dont even know we have interrogators here lol.
@Brabus as u don answer for Spyder then this is urs, What are u?,contractor?,builder?,mixer?,bricklayer?,ur place and date of birth?, hahahahahaahah, just kidding.
@Brabus,Spyder nd Am alone i love what u guys are doing,i learned alot from u guys nd am still learning,is not easy coming here everyday nd educating us on how to build a house free of charge.
I pray that God Almighty will continue to bless nd protect u guys.
Thanks alot.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2011
za85:

@spyder880 what are you?? i mean contractor, builder etc ?? what kind of eperience do u have ??smiley

Spyder is a real estate investor who actively supervised the building of more than 25 houses both mine and for family and friends. My experience in the building industry actually started in 1998 when I built my first house and since then I have been actively building in partnership with structural engineers, architects and highly skilled workmen. Now I am like a manager of sorts, employing two graduates who work for me as supervisors to my projects. I also went to a technical school and is currently working in a construction/manufacturing company where I have worked with all types of materials for 18 years. In my first degree I read Business Administration but I feel like going back to read engineering. I have also attended numerous training courses in project management, people and skills management, company safety and cost control. But I must also state that I love structures, I am a building freak and can stay in a site for 12 hours and not feel hungry.

My dream is to set up a company where I will employ many professionals and assign contracts for them to manage while I overlook all their affairs and ensure my company delivers solid houses with an affordable budget at a timeline that is reasonable. Thank you for the question.

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2011
I have finished the drawing of another client's bungalow and will show his plans for all to see. I will cost the house and the building will commence here on nairaland. I will create a thread for him when I start. Lets do it again and again!!! grin
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by za85: 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2011
spyder880:

Spyder is a real estate investor who actively supervised the building of more than 25 houses both mine and for family and friends. My experience in the building industry actually started in 1998 when I built my first house and since then I have been actively building in partnership with structural engineers, architects and highly skilled workmen. Now I am like a manager of sorts, employing two graduates who work for me as supervisors to my projects. I also went to a technical school and is currently working in a construction/manufacturing company where I have worked with all types of materials for 18 years. In my first degree I read Business Administration but I feel like going back to read engineering. I have also attended numerous training courses in project management, people and skills management, company safety and cost control. But I must also state that I love structures, I am a building freak and can stay in a site for 12 hours and not feel hungry.

My dream is to set up a company where I will employ many professionals and assign contracts for them to manage while I overlook all their affairs and ensure my company delivers solid houses with an affordable budget at a timeline that is reasonable. Thank you for the question.

@spyder thank you for the answer we might need to talk privately so the tigers in this forum dont eat me alive for asking questions how can i contact you ??
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by brabus(m): 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2011
Too many simlarities btw Spyder880 and Brabus.

I'll tell you later. Just a little more time is what I need.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by gtrust: 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2011
Goodman Spyder. When people ask questions, they require answers!
Za85 probably likes what you're doing (just like most of us) and maybe
wants to engage your services but the fear of 'Am Alone' overtook him
and he really wants to know you more.
I think people wanting to construct in the East will engage Spyder!

Good job man!
You work day and night (non-stop) congrats to madam and baby!
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Ferya(f): 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2011
@ spyder

Congrats on your new baby. May God bless your family.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2011
spyder880:

Thew Lord is your strength and He will make your dream come true . . . . Congrats on your new baby
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:38am On Jul 10, 2011
gtrust:

Goodman Spyder. When people ask questions, they require answers!
Za85 probably likes what you're doing (just like most of us) and maybe
wants to engage your services but the fear of 'Am Alone' overtook him

and he really wants to know you more.
I think people wanting to construct in the East will engage Spyder!

Good job man!
You work day and night (non-stop) congrats to madam and baby!

Thank you gtrust, Am Alone is a friend now, I love what he is doing sha always keeping us builders on our toes grin grin grin
@ Am Alone, please keep doing what you are doing, its for the good of all of us and will make our country better. Thanks.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by remcoface: 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2011
@spyder

Congratulate on the new arrival.sent you card.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 2:07am On Jul 11, 2011
Where is update oh
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by AmAlone: 8:32am On Jul 11, 2011
Spyder abeg make we see the plan for that bungalow asap - lol!!!!
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:23am On Jul 11, 2011
Am Alone:

Spyder abeg make we see the plan for that bungalow asap  -  lol!!!!

How do you like it grin
You think I cannot draw abi, lol!!! Well I have employed an architect, lollzz!!!

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:29am On Jul 11, 2011
Now, off to the site I go, that filling of the foundation must finish today, I have a spade and boots in my boot and the next pictures you will see is of me throwing laterite into the foundation, my sleeves are all rolled up already cheesy grin
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by atasteve: 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2011
Weldone, Oga spyder880. I am learning and waiting for feedback from the site.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by pawa4ul: 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2011
spyder880:

Now, off to the site I go, that filling of the foundation must finish today, I have a spade and boots in my boot and the next pictures you will see is of me throwing laterite into the foundation, my sleeves are all rolled up already cheesy grin

Spyderman, God bless you. I really appreciate your effort and this Lecture you are giving out to us. My prayer is that GOD almighty should bless you with more jobs and also provide for us so we too can call you up someday in Jesus name, amen!
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Ferya(f): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2011
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, off to the site I go, that filling of the foundation must finish today, I have a spade and boots in my boot and the next pictures you will see is of me throwing laterite into the foundation, my sleeves are all rolled up already

Go well! Come back with pictures oh! grin
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2011
Still loving and learning
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by rastaman20(m): 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2011
wating for pics
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2011
^^^ No mind the Oga oh . . . just leave to iscoming . . .
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2011
My people have patience, pictures coming as soon as my network can connect.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by rastaman20(m): 10:45pm On Jul 11, 2011
spyder880:

My people have patience, pictures coming as soon as my network can connect.

i understand you,, welcome on board. grin grin grin
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:14am On Jul 12, 2011
SOME PICTURE UPDATES

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:21am On Jul 12, 2011
more

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:34am On Jul 12, 2011
more from the duplex filling

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:39am On Jul 12, 2011
more

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:53am On Jul 12, 2011
more

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:09am On Jul 12, 2011
After a heavy rain on site while I was around, (had to take shelter inside my car) the filling was already settling in, watch the cracks already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (51) (Reply)

"Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? / Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors / Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna