Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,667 members, 7,945,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

*the Tale Of Ada And Sarah.* - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / *the Tale Of Ada And Sarah.* (110 Views)

Coin Bureau Recommends Cardano (ADA) And Algorand (ALGO) For The Next Bull RUN / Mercy And Ike: A Tale Of Friendship, Love And Commitment In Africa Magic’s / JUMIA, A Tale Of Monkey Dey Work, Baboon Dey Chop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*the Tale Of Ada And Sarah.* by Obadiahgarba1: 8:00am On Nov 10, 2021
*The tale of Ada and Sarah.*

Ada works in a filling station where she is being paid 30k every month.

For Ada to become a millionaire in 4 years, she has to save 20k a month for 4 years.

Sarah also works in the same filling station and she is being paid 30k every month. Sarah knows for her to become a millionaire very quick, she has to start a high income business.

Sarah was able to save up 50k in 3 months from her 30k salary to start her high income business

2 months later, Sarah quit her job to concentrate on her high income business. Before she did, she told Ada to save up to start a high income business.

Ada said she has no money to start that she is okay with her job. Sarah continue with her high income business and within 4 months after quiting her job, Sarah became a millionaire within 6 months of starting a high income business why Ada is still struggling to survive with 30k monthly.

Fast forward to 5 months after Sarah quit her job, Ada was sack from her job why sarah is making an average of 400k Monthly and already making plans to scale up.

8 months ago, Sarah and Ada where both earning the same amount of money but now Sarah is a millionaire why Ada is broke and jobless.

In life, if you don't make plans and take advantage of opportunities when presented to you, you will end up like Ada and blame your village people.

Don't be like Ada, be like Sarah.

To your Prosperity ��

PS: If you're looking to start a high income business that can generate millions for you in the next 6 months, I recommend Affiliate Marketing.

The reason why I recommend Affiliate Marketing is because it doesn't require much capital to get started and the business has generate over 8 million for me within 8 months and I believe if it works for me, it will work for you.

If you are interested in learning how Affiliate Marketing business works and how you can get started, private chat me. WhatsApp 08148434422

(1) (Reply)

Business Analytics Courses / Ke-te Laundry/general Cleaning And Fumigation Services / Get Business Plans On Agro Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.