Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,141 members, 7,916,342 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:57 PM

Paypal Accounts Banned, Blocked And Limited In The Past Weeks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Accounts Banned, Blocked And Limited In The Past Weeks (262 Views)

Difference Between Business Names And Limited Liability Companies / 14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) / Any Difference between ''Nigeria Limited'' and ''Limited'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Accounts Banned, Blocked And Limited In The Past Weeks by MosunmolaOladoj: 8:55am On Nov 10, 2021
Are you also an already frustrated PayPal account creator like me?

These past weeks has been crazy for me... created multiple accounts and they all got either banned or limited.

I was wondering if I was doing something wrong not until I got to know the issue is general.

Now let me tell you what went wrong...

PayPal noticed there is increase in account creation and that is not even the issue

The issue is, they found out these foreign accounts are created by people that are not from these countries.

This led to the blocking, banning and limitations PayPal has placed on our accounts.

But... Guess what?

There is now a way out (after series of study and research)

I am willing to give out an ebook that explains how to create an account without getting blocked, banned or limited. (People that knows about this are not up to 20)

If I give this ebook out for 20k, it’s like I’m doing giveaway because the amount of money you will make from it is crazy

But I won’t do that...

I will be giving it out for just #5,000 (just 20 slots)

If you understand what PayPal business is, you should be calculating how much you will get if you lay your hands on this ebook now.

To order for this ebook, click here https:///3qoTmag

Ps: Incase you are unable to click on the provided link, message me on- 08056671782

(1) (Reply)

Airdrop Lovers Try This Out / Zelle And Paypal Funds Needed / I Need Someone To Teach Me Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.