Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,865 members, 7,876,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

10-year-old Girl Commits Suicide After Facing Racial Bully In School (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10-year-old Girl Commits Suicide After Facing Racial Bully In School (Photos) (3530 Views)

12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) / "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) / Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-year-old Girl Commits Suicide After Facing Racial Bully In School (Photos) by tchidi066(f): 12:07am On Nov 11, 2021
This bullying of a thing, I'll also fault the teacher, i once taught kids during my nysc days and saw how most of my students in my class picked on one boy, he was chubby so they called him fat, the boy was at the brink of tears, i got mad and sternly warned them that the next time any of them try to say nasty things about the boy, they will get it hot from me, till I left, such never occured again, the girl's teachers failed her, her parents failed her, they acted nonchalantly, the administration too...its not just catering for the cognitive development of the child, what about the affective aspect that gets to do with bahaviour and emotions...
Re: 10-year-old Girl Commits Suicide After Facing Racial Bully In School (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 5:43am On Nov 11, 2021
She is going to hell straight.
Re: 10-year-old Girl Commits Suicide After Facing Racial Bully In School (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
So Pathetic and unfortunate.

But For a 10 year to go hang herself is ridiculous.

Parents take Major interest in what your kids are watching! Whether on TV or in their phones or gadgets.

The devil had taken over so many things in the Name of Entertainment. So many nonsense and demonic stuffs are subtly and Deliberately put out in the name of Entertainment to spoil and Destroy these kids.
Don't be a Dull or Foolish parent!
Don't be a silly Billy..racial abuse..
She was bullied..don't you know the psychological effect of bully?stop bringing this religious stuff on all matters aiit..you always blame devil huh..this was a clear case of "bully" and you are talking about devil..
Re: 10-year-old Girl Commits Suicide After Facing Racial Bully In School (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 11, 2021
DropsMic:

I couldn't help but notice that you didn't say anything About her abusers. You just went straight for her parents jugular and that of the devil as usual.

You are a true Nigerian Christian.. Ride on.
Almost same thing I told that blockhead..he is always talking about devil and end time..he clearly doesn't know the psychological effect of being bullied..
Re: 10-year-old Girl Commits Suicide After Facing Racial Bully In School (Photos) by Akporo1234: 8:19am On Nov 11, 2021
Re: 10-year-old Girl Commits Suicide After Facing Racial Bully In School (Photos) by Siggynigeria: 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
undecided
Re: 10-year-old Girl Commits Suicide After Facing Racial Bully In School (Photos) by Siggynigeria: 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which University In Nigeria or abroad Accepts 3.0 Msc Grade For Phd Admission? / 2016 Essay Competition / Wazobiamax Tv, STOP Promoting Sexual Immorality!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.