Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,173 members, 7,977,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 08:07 AM

She’s Old Enough To Be My Grandma, But I Love Her; 24-year-old Man Married To 61 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She’s Old Enough To Be My Grandma, But I Love Her; 24-year-old Man Married To 61 (794 Views)

What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? / Internet Erupts As A 62-year-old Woman Weds Her 24-year-old Boyfriend In Kenya ( / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She’s Old Enough To Be My Grandma, But I Love Her; 24-year-old Man Married To 61 by Polymerization: 11:52am On Nov 10, 2021
A 24-year-old man, Quran, married his lover, 61-year-old Cheryl after 8 years of being friends with the mother of 8.

Love is blind to age, this is evident in the love story between a 24-year-old man, Quran, and a 61-year-old woman named Cheryl.

Since their story broke out on the internet, the duo has faced harsh criticism from social media users but has remained resolute in their affection for each other.

Watch the video below for more :
https://loadedpulse.com/shes-old-enough-to-be-my-grandma-but-i-love-her-24-year-old-man-married-to-61-year-old-woman/

Re: She’s Old Enough To Be My Grandma, But I Love Her; 24-year-old Man Married To 61 by Sonnobax15(m): 11:52am On Nov 10, 2021
lipsrsealed
He has successfully buried himself small small with style lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: She’s Old Enough To Be My Grandma, But I Love Her; 24-year-old Man Married To 61 by kennykruzmason: 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
Misguided generation
They have turn marriage to a joke
Marriage is to the coming together of man and woman to raise a family.

How did the satan play tricks on the mind of people and go free without stress

In few months or years the guy eye go open

1 Like

Re: She’s Old Enough To Be My Grandma, But I Love Her; 24-year-old Man Married To 61 by thatsleepboy1: 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
Old story. The woman died 3days after there wedding and left huge investments for the guy.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favourite Singer Btw Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade, Chidinma, Teni, Niniol / Mo / Man Gives His Bae A Hot Sl#p Before Proposing To Her In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.