Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,725 members, 7,969,110 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:45 PM

Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery. (37921 Views)

Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) / Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits / Davido Buys ₦1.8M Diamond-Plated Lighter From Icebox (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery. by kelvinezeh55(m): 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
RapistOnBail:

My baby Tiwa.

Since I watched that hot 11 secs Video EP, I’ve begin to love you even more.

God bless you baby girl. One love kiss

I swear the girl punna tight

Re: Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery. by SuperBlack: 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
Dozie32:

grin grin grin grin. I don hear ooo! grin if dem tell am say we go see her kpekus she for no believe am grin

grin grin grin grin you just made me to go watch that video again

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery. by rollandben(m): 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
congratulations though

To be serious...me personally ehnnn
...my love for her increased a little after seeing that video....her tight and creamy pussy shock me....a woman above 40 still tight despite the niggar penis was very small and tiny.

But how her son go later feel in life if them he friends dey discuss him mama kpekus because that video nor go fit leave online and people phone till the end of time...
Guy no be lie...I swear you are not serious. See the way people were zooming and describing Pussy!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery. by deeva2: 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2021
DAMAGE CONTROL...GOOD FOR HER
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery. by ofiko123(m): 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
Congratulations to tiwa savage..
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery. by Mvena(f): 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
Leaforever:
Tiwa Savage has been on an expensive shopping spree.

After recently being photographed taking a personal tour of Sujimotos expensive ikoyi apartments and alluding to purchasing one, the Nigerian songstress has splurged on another expensive purchase from popular American diamond retailer, Icebox.
She posted the purchase, 3 luxury diamond encrusted necklaces, on her Instagram stories.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CWDiO9NlBEC/?utm_medium=copy_link
So? Make we go lash her ni
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery. by 8stargeneral: 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
Clito currency at work grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery. by wink2015(m): 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2021
FASHION is taking large chunks of their musical earning.

Just to remain at the top.
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery. by mozona(m): 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2021
The self sex video is really fetching her money
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery. by EyenNtokon: 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2021
grin good 4 her
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery. by iamtardey: 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
you be werey grin grin
Dozie32:
I just loved watching her kpekus grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery. by BruncleZuma: 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
Snapchat pays people millions for their videos, Aunty Tiwa simply cashed out...make una free her.
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery. by iamtardey: 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
jeez cry
ominilongest:
david dey patro-nize errday
Sapa,Gad panish ya papa embarassed
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
DCONE1:
If you like buy the biggest diamond in the world and write your name with it ...it won't unwatch what Nigerians have watched ,it won't unsee the kpekus that we saw grin

That’s the end goal, for you not to forget the Kpekus so she can continually be on your mind and keep on being relevant. Who would have thought buying jewelleries will make Nigerians discuss her so much.
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery. by iamtardey: 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
hmm ahh babyy grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery. by Larrykaysail(m): 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
illicit:
Abeg make she release part 2 of that thing
tongue
we are working on It

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery. by iamtardey: 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
she needs an image idea for a pendant tho, I'm thinking a pussy shaped iced pendant won't be bad tho abi bawo tongue cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
SuperBlack:
She should wear it in her next video, I can't stop watching that video, it gives me energy

That’s why she released it. Any small news about her will sell and make her cash out big. She is hot cake.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery. by EndRape2(f): 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
It is paining you that she is moving on with her life, you can go and hang transformer, it is people like you that make others commit sucide, so because her video was released she should not continue with her life, she should kill her self, you are a monkey and a failure , life goes on regardless of what happen.

quote author=merits post=107495039] grin she for add ashawo to the name.TIWA ASHAWO SAVAGE.USELES AND SHAMELES WOMAN.[/quote]
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery. by ppogba: 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
Truth is, years down the line, people will always remember this idiot for the sex tape rather than any of her songs.

Evi Edna Ogosi' s Happy Birthday is a party shaker despite being over 25 years.

Onyeka Onwenu' s One love can never be forgotten.

Xty Igokwe's Seun there remains unforgettable.

What will Twhore be remembered for even in 10 year's s time?
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery. by dabban(m): 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
illicit:
Abeg make she release part 2 of that thing
tongue
I pity your eyes
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery. by illicit(m): 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2021
dabban:

I pity your eyes

U need to see her cunt lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2021
Tiwa Yachty
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery. by adebwalex(m): 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
congratulations though

To be serious...me personally ehnnn
...my love for her increased a little after seeing that video....her tight and creamy pussy shock me....a woman above 40 still tight despite the niggar penis was very small and tiny.

But how her son go later feel in life if them he friends dey discuss him mama kpekus because that video nor go fit leave online and people phone till the end of time...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin guy you want kill me with laugh grin grin grin despite the guy face black like sharko Tiwa still dey enjoy the thing d*ck
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery. by Babatundey4Real: 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2021
Please Safe my life!

I need urgent help.

Read My Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6843170/please-safe-life-need
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery. by oluwaseunamos33(m): 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
correction, it's blue film and not sex tape
devigblegble:
Nothing this lady does that will make us forget about the sextape lai lai
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery. by Gee64: 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
What sex video are you all ranting about?

I don't believe Tiwa actually did a sex video.

You can send it to me. I want to verify if she's the actual person in that video.

WhatsApp number ZERO SEVEN ZERO EIGHT FOUR SEVEN NINE THREE ZERO SEVEN EIGHT
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
ominilongest:
david dey patro-nize errday
Sapa,Gad panish ya papa embarassed

I have watched this Davido video.

I also wanted to screenshot this spot.
Re: Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery. by Wchris(m): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
Her puna go sweet shall oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Barbara Udoh Visits Eucharia Anunobi (Photo) / Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures / Meet Mitchell Anu Adeleke, Davido's 1st Daughter - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.