Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,924 members, 7,931,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 06:47 PM

Woman Nabbed In Florida Months After Execution-style Killing Of NYC Mom On Stoop - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Nabbed In Florida Months After Execution-style Killing Of NYC Mom On Stoop (635 Views)

Ekiti Woman Nabbed For Selling Baby For ₦‎2 Million / American Dad Shoots Three Of His Sons To Death, Execution Style / 43-Year-Old Woman Nabbed While Trying To Traffick A 2-month Old Baby To Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Nabbed In Florida Months After Execution-style Killing Of NYC Mom On Stoop by PAtoGCFR2034: 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
I saw the report earlier here on Nairaland so I thought to update yall that the cold-hearted killer has been caught.

https://www.nairaland.com/6692209/cctv-show-how-woman-shot

The woman arrested in Florida in the execution-style shooting of a Brooklyn woman over the summer has been identified as Claudia Banton, who also goes by the names Claudia Williams and Kiesha Brown, police officials said Tuesday.

NYPD Commissioner Dermot Shea confirmed a day ago the suspect was picked up by police in Jacksonville, nearly 1,000 miles from -- and more than three months after -- the crime scene in Crown Heights where she allegedly shot Delia Johnson in the back of the head as she chatted with people by a stoop in August.

Surveillance video of the shooting previously released by police showed a woman in black leggings get out of a double-parked white sedan and casually shoot Delia Johnson in the head as she chatted with a group of people by a Brooklyn stoop.

The shooter calmly walked back to the car with her purse on her shoulder and drove off, police said. Johnson was pronounced dead at a hospital.

Information on an attorney for Banton wasn't immediately available. She is expected to be extradited from Florida at some point to face unspecified charges.

A motive for the early August shooting remains unclear at this point.

The 42-year-old victim's brother told the Daily News at the time he thought the shooter followed Johnson from a neighborhood funeral that both had attended.

“She was at a funeral earlier in the evening for an old neighborhood friend to pay her respects, and then this happened,” Mathis Johnson, 47, told the paper. “It was horrible. That lady executed my sister.”

Family members said Johnson was an entrepreneur and the mother of a 17-year-old daughter. Her mother, Delia Barry, said after her death, "I'm in so much pain, I'm numb...trying my best to hold myself up but the slaughter, that's what it was."

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/woman-nabbed-in-florida-months-after-execution-style-killing-of-nyc-mom-on-stoop/3390310/
Re: Woman Nabbed In Florida Months After Execution-style Killing Of NYC Mom On Stoop by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2021
Staccato001: 7:10pm On Aug 08

It's only a matter of time! She will soon be nabbed and given the electrocution treatment.

She killed the lady with the victim never knowing what killed her. But she would be arrested and judged knowing how her death will go. Devil!!
You said it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Nabbed In Florida Months After Execution-style Killing Of NYC Mom On Stoop by gulfer: 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nice follow up OP, I have actually been on the lookout for the closure (arrest) of the suspect been that America is not Naijeriya grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Nabbed In Florida Months After Execution-style Killing Of NYC Mom On Stoop by nosiebaba(m): 2:42pm On Nov 10, 2021
Women executing women
Re: Woman Nabbed In Florida Months After Execution-style Killing Of NYC Mom On Stoop by Staccato001: 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
excellence44:
Staccato001: 7:10pm On Aug 08

You said it.

Wow! Your observance and detailing is enviable! Bravo amigo!

This is so cool. Thank goodness that she couldn't hide forever.

Justice for that grieving family at last.

1 Like

Re: Woman Nabbed In Florida Months After Execution-style Killing Of NYC Mom On Stoop by DoctorDree(m): 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
Evil evil evil of different kind just plenty
Re: Woman Nabbed In Florida Months After Execution-style Killing Of NYC Mom On Stoop by epondudu: 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
Future is indeed FEEEEMAIL

(1) (Reply)

Sylvester Oromoni's Cousin Reveals A Conversation Between His Sister And A Dowen / Jos Jailbreak: Mother Returns Two Escapees To Custodial Centre / Son Sets Mother Ablaze In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.