Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,769 members, 7,889,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:59 PM

Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG (11805 Views)

Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys / Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu / Border Closure: Benin, Niger Haven’t Met Our Conditions – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by iamtardey: 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
just left dia still a shitty platform
uchaymart:
I login twitter everyday.

Clueless government continue with the ban.
Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by BeardedMeat(m): 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
ObaOfEsan:
I don tire for this country. E better say I be asylee for Poland than been messed up here..
Keep running!

When you run, fulani moves in and takes over and begins to kill your villagers because, there are no able bodied men around to defend the city!

You now see why Igbos want Biafra.

For how long will you continue to run?
If you can't change the system because those it benefits will resist change, why not try outright secession?

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by Eziman2003: 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked angry angry[color=#990000][/color] sad sad sad sad grin
ZendayaColeman:
People supporting & defending this Buhari oppressing evil administration ehn una just dey use head carry curse and for your generations unborn.

Thunderstorm strike anybody wey quote me cus I no send your papa.
Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by AsomArchitectNG(m): 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
I think FG is the only one worried about this twitter suspension

3 Likes

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by Lovenorth: 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
We are happy that useless Twitter is suspended

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by BeardedMeat(m): 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
iamtardey:
just left dia still a shitty platform
Twitter is part of my life.

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by BeardedMeat(m): 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
Lovenorth:
We are happy that useless Twitter is suspended
M for Malu cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by hammer567: 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
BUHARI DO WHAT YOU LIKE, IN LESS THAN 12 MONTHS, PRESIDENCY GO END.

TWITTER, WILL STILL BE THERE.

AS FOR BUHARI AND CO, NA BACK TO DAURA.

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by redirect(m): 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
AS I AM TALKING TO YOU NOW I DEY TWIT, LET THEM GO TO HAIL

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by iamtardey: 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
the next president will use it to campaign...

he be like, I'll reopen Twitter for my people and 10 ten thousand if you're a new and existing member lol

joke country

country wey dem don sell since February 2020, una no know. okay ... dey there nah

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by iamtardey: 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hell
redirect:
AS I AM TALKING TO YOU NOW I DEY TWIT, LET THEM GO TO HAIL
Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by adonainana: 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
From my opinion no point stressing yourself about the twitter ban the crypto ban ,

Janauary 2023 is literally next year cos this year is practically gone.

Even igboho and Kanu no point releasing them, please wait till judgement day which is January 2023, never again would Nigerians make the same mistake they made in 2015

From top to bottom your govt shall be a thing of the past and sanity might return to Nigeria

So pls keep it up no point rambling about twitter or no twotter ban

Even the high cost of living right now no point complaining all we are waiting for is January 2023 which is election / judgement day

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by iamtardey: 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
we are in a single single mutual relationship I come around and Bleep with it
BeardedMeat:
Twitter is part of my life.
Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by CrazyGranddad(m): 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
The ban only affected government officials. Everyone else is still using Twitter.

At least their nuisance value has reduced on Twitter. We now have the space to ourselves. No more Garba Ahmed, Bashir Ahmad and other scum of the BMC earth.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by Moony45: 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
They will lift the ban either way when election campaign is about to start

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by osaweseforme(m): 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
We tweet all the time, I don't even know that the ban was still on.......yeye government. Kudos to the vulture roasting guy n his fellow Zombies

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by Wchris(m): 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
Buhari nor go school, so he nor know wetin Dem dey call Twitter. Olodo president

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by Godons1: 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
If President Buhari can humiliate American owned Twitter, then who is Nnandi Kanu? I really feel sorry for Nnandi Kanu and his SYMPATHISERS. grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by Godons1: 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
jomaxo:
Useless government

E pain you abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Share

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by Tooreda: 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
Oloriburuku ota aje. Buhari is a bastard

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by Brushstrokes20: 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
Pathetic senile simpleton undecided Bleep you and your ban!

Vpn all the way!.... Useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS angry

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by ThugBoy(m): 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
Na Ogun go kill una
Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by crafteck(m): 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
Its almost 2023...keep it up

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by Johel(m): 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
APC govt is absolutely a dictatorship one. How do you try to stop free speech its even harder to do business for some users and getting customer complaints to be heard these days is an hard thing to.

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by SmartPolician: 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
Mohammed, who spoke in fluent French, caught the audience unawares. The lady participant, who asked the question was perplexed and caught off guard by the Minister’s mastery of French.

After seeing that part, I was surprised and wondered how Alhaji Lai Mohammed learnt French until I found out that he studied it in the varsity.

I really like this. If you are reading this comment, I want to tell you never to stop learning or acquiring skills.

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by free2ryhme: 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by iamdapsyj(m): 4:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
uchaymart:
I login twitter everyday.

Clueless government continue with the ban.

I am very sure the 11th and 12th condition is all about twitter paying tax to the Feds.

Twitter is not in negotiations with Fg, Liar Mohammed is spewing trash as usual!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Central Bank Of Nigeria To Spend $8 Billion Defending The Naira In 2022 / Utomi Is A Failed Technocrat - Sam Chibueze / Outrage As Adamawa Governor Fintiri Appoints 47 Media Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.