Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,009 members, 7,886,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:13 PM

Leveling Up Our Dating In Our Twenties - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leveling Up Our Dating In Our Twenties (160 Views)

Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! / Download For Our Dating Apps For Android Now. / Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leveling Up Our Dating In Our Twenties by Emeraldblissful(f): 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
One could ask what is it about twenties and mistakes, well I could say we don't know better and no one was there to guide our fragile heart or better still we tend not to listen then we are in our thirties we wonder what we were thinking. undecided
Love is beautiful feeling that makes you wonder " could there be any feeling better than this" but sure it comes with it's downs and we tend to make lots of mistakes while trying to or engaged in dating. First on the list of mistakes is Always in hurry to be in a relationship. I wonder why we see being single as a problem well, if I must say that's the time for us to build ourselves, know what we want in life, career and relationship. So when a relationship comes we are ready. Don't get me wrong you mustn't be single to achieve that but instead of worrying or trying so hard to be dating why not channel that energy to self development and growth. Let them come to you. Second on the list is lowering your standard to be in a relationship and many more mistakes are discussed in the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjLB-P6nTmY

(1) (Reply)

Huge Thrift Trying On Haul / Home Remedies For Menstrual Pain / Communication Is The Bedrock Of Everything Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.