Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,356 members, 7,920,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:54 AM

This Guy With Number 09135088615 Just Robbed My Pos Center - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Guy With Number 09135088615 Just Robbed My Pos Center (3119 Views)

Please Help Locate This One Chance Operator Who Robbed My Friend Her Last 120k Y / Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos / Lady Who Robbed US Bank With Cleavage On Display Declared Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy With Number 09135088615 Just Robbed My Pos Center by michlins(m): 2:29am On Nov 11, 2021
airminem:
You collected phone number instead of to receive alert. No worry they will name the baby after you undecided
I don't want to say you're a fool. Let's just say you're insensitive.

Say he didn't help and the woman was genuinely in labor and then the child died,then the husband came here to narrate how his wife and unborn child died because of 30k, you will be cursing the POS agent. But here we are sha.

I really don't understand how people choose to ble victims of a crime instead of the criminals. When did we loose all of our humanity.

At OP, it's quite sad what happened to you Sha. Drop your account details and let's see how we can alleviate some of the pain. You're a good human being and shouldn't suffer for it

7 Likes

Re: This Guy With Number 09135088615 Just Robbed My Pos Center by alezzy13: 3:15am On Nov 11, 2021
Sad really and pathetic. I really feel for OP.

Who knows the so-called wife might even be faking the whole thing. Trust Nigerians with their ingenuity when it comes to scamming.

I do hope you get the money back. �
Re: This Guy With Number 09135088615 Just Robbed My Pos Center by airminem(f): 5:34am On Nov 11, 2021
michlins:

Say he didn't help and the woman was genuinely in labor and then the child died,then the husband came here to narrate how his wife and unborn child died because of 30k, you will be cursing the POS agent. But here we are sha.

I really don't understand how people choose to ble victims of a crime instead of the criminals. When did we loose all of our humanity.

At OP, it's quite sad what happened to you Sha. Drop your account details and let's see how we can alleviate some of the pain. You're a good human being and shouldn't suffer for it
Stop being emotional you piece of SH!T. The thing is that you were not there. I don't wanna say you are a Biafra National Guard Ipob Terror known gunman. Gatdamnnit!!
Re: This Guy With Number 09135088615 Just Robbed My Pos Center by Noshitboi(m): 5:44am On Nov 11, 2021
Even after depositing money in the bank, i no go comot for the bank until i get alert cheesy.

1 Like

Re: This Guy With Number 09135088615 Just Robbed My Pos Center by michlins(m): 6:58am On Nov 11, 2021
airminem:
Stop being emotional you piece of SH!T. The thing is that you were not there. I don't wanna say you are a Biafra National Guard Ipob Terror known gunman. Gatdamnnit!!
my emotions make me human. I'm a benefactor of someone's goodness and kind-heart. I don't know what will become of me if someone didn't decide to show me kindness.

So I'm not apologizing
Re: This Guy With Number 09135088615 Just Robbed My Pos Center by Flamees(m): 7:51am On Nov 11, 2021
BlackXabbath:
Hiaan, See FMT shocked
Shoni cc
Re: This Guy With Number 09135088615 Just Robbed My Pos Center by Englishisamust: 7:52am On Nov 11, 2021
michlins:

God bless u bro
Re: This Guy With Number 09135088615 Just Robbed My Pos Center by FahBuLous: 11:51am On Nov 11, 2021
airminem:
You collected phone number instead of to receive alert. No worry they will name the baby after you undecided
Chai... grin grin

Re: This Guy With Number 09135088615 Just Robbed My Pos Center by Torg77: 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
RUTHINYAEGBE:
This guy with phone number 09135088615 just scammed my POS CENTER...

He came to my POS center claiming his wife is in labor... and that he lives very close by, We gave him our account number for transfer of 30k, he said he has transferred the money, we didn't get any alert but he said the wife's water has broken,

we even saw the woman in the car, because of the rush we got his number and decided to give him the money not knowing he was 419. His not picking my calls anymore.

Please help me call his number 09135088615 till he returns my money. Let his phone have no rest

you are a mumu for life LOOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: This Guy With Number 09135088615 Just Robbed My Pos Center by Babara1994(m): 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
RUTHINYAEGBE:

I posted his phone number cause I want as many people as possible to keep calling him. His phone must not know rest. We were just moved with sympathy cause of his story and the rush cause he claimed the wife's water broke
Instead of you to get his name from the bank you transferred the money to, and even take a photograph of this man, you're here calling phone number. Lol
You're not serious.
Re: This Guy With Number 09135088615 Just Robbed My Pos Center by Ikea81: 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
Be like the OP na Mr Sabinus. Sorry though.
Re: This Guy With Number 09135088615 Just Robbed My Pos Center by hedonido: 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
RUTHINYAEGBE:

Na when it happens to you, you go know how it feels, somebody that was all panicking that his wife's water just broke... We even saw a woman in the car...not knowing it was all a plot.. we were just moved with sympathy

Being too nice in Nigeria is a handicap. That's the truth. In any case, being too nice anywhere in the world na Bleep up. That's why yahoo boys seem to everly be in business..... Because there are too many gullible, 'nice' people in the world..

Forgetting the money and getting wiser is the only way forward. Let the next 'genuine' person who needs help be the victim. Nonsense world we live in.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy With Number 09135088615 Just Robbed My Pos Center by silibaba: 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
RUTHINYAEGBE:
This guy with phone number 09135088615 just scammed my POS CENTER...

He came to my POS center claiming his wife is in labor... and that he lives very close by, We gave him our account number for transfer of 30k, he said he has transferred the money, we didn't get any alert but he said the wife's water has broken,

we even saw the woman in the car, because of the rush we got his number and decided to give him the money not knowing he was 419. His not picking my calls anymore.

Please help me call his number 09135088615 till he returns my money. Let his phone have no rest

DUPED not ROBBED
Re: This Guy With Number 09135088615 Just Robbed My Pos Center by RUTHINYAEGBE: 11:00am On Nov 13, 2021
Babara1994:

Instead of you to get his name from the bank you transferred the money to, and even take a photograph of this man, you're here calling phone number. Lol
You're not serious.

Oga learn to read to understand. I never mentioned transferring money to his bank account. Learn to read before dropping negative comments and if you don't have anything to say then just scroll. You must not comment
Re: This Guy With Number 09135088615 Just Robbed My Pos Center by RUTHINYAEGBE: 11:02am On Nov 13, 2021
michlins:

My dear that's humans for you o. Thank you for your kind words. You are such a nice person

1 Like

Re: This Guy With Number 09135088615 Just Robbed My Pos Center by RUTHINYAEGBE: 11:06am On Nov 13, 2021
Torg77:

you are a mumu for life LOOOOOOOOOOOL

If eventually the wife was indeed in labor and the baby died, na you go still come comment say I be very wicked person. Humans though....

1 Like

Re: This Guy With Number 09135088615 Just Robbed My Pos Center by RUTHINYAEGBE: 11:08am On Nov 13, 2021
houseontherock:
At least, you should have tried the number before he left? As it is,he probably gave you a random number or one he doesn't use again

Not a random number, he called me with his real number, be stopped picking calls after he left
Re: This Guy With Number 09135088615 Just Robbed My Pos Center by doctor20202020(m): 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
I will help u track him. Him call me on 08033196353
Re: This Guy With Number 09135088615 Just Robbed My Pos Center by nedekid: 8:42am On Nov 14, 2021
Nbotee:
All of U blaming the OP for falling for the scam would probably have fallen for same... It is sad how scammers are now making otherwise generous persons to think twice about helping. The OPs brother was moved to help a poor woman in labour. I probably would have done same
Me that stopped at pharmacy 4 years ago to get medicine. A woman with baby begged me for medicine for her child. She gave the name. I asked, they said 7k. Haba! So I transfered.
Next time I went to the pharmacy, the pharmacist told me after I left the lady demanded for the money and not the drugs and wanted to turn it to fight. They had to pay her.

1 Like

Re: This Guy With Number 09135088615 Just Robbed My Pos Center by MARKone(m): 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
silibaba:
DUPED not ROBBED

What is the difference?
Re: This Guy With Number 09135088615 Just Robbed My Pos Center by silibaba: 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
MARKone:

What is the difference?

Too busy to lecture you on it lipsrsealed

Google is your friend cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are The Young Ones Really Going In The Right Direction (pics) / SHOCKER!! Mysterious Hand Drags,Drowns A Fresh Graduate Inside A Big River(Pics) / This Is The Second Time I Will Be Reporting Here That Oyigbo Is Under Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.