Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,263 members, 7,974,225 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:31 PM

Why Black Jehovah's Witlesses Are So Witless. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Black Jehovah's Witlesses Are So Witless. (263 Views)

''the Face Of A Witless Clodpate'' Daddy Freeze Slams A Follower Who Called Him / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Black Jehovah's Witlesses Are So Witless. by oaroloye(m): 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
SHALOM!

I have tried to trace the origin or this image, to a now defunct website, that was detected by the search engine in 2016.

THE JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES leadership have declared Negros to be CURSED.

This is what Oyinbos believe about us.

THE MORMONS also believe the same thing.

CHARLES DARWIN also gave the "Scientific Proof" of their heartfelt Belief.

THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS.

Re: Why Black Jehovah's Witlesses Are So Witless. by Emusan(m): 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

I have tried to trace the origin or this image, to a now defunct website, that was detected by the search engine in 2016.

THE JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES leadership have declared Negros to be CURSED.

This is what Oyinbos believe about us.

THE MORMONS also believe the same thing.

CHARLES DARWIN also gave the "Scientific Proof" of their heartfelt Belief.

THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS.

You don't get it, there's a new light now, if you can put on your glasses you'll be able to see that Negro is now the Christendom cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, I Want To Change My Religion / The Increasing Rate Of Pastors This Days / Download Apostle Joshua Selman Message At WAFBEC 2022 – The Power Of God’s Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.