Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,327 members, 7,920,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:31 PM

Enaira Wallet Funding. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enaira Wallet Funding. (527 Views)

5 Easy Steps Fund Your Enaira Wallet. / Have You Installed The Enaira Wallet App? What Is Your Experience? / CBN Partners With Bitt Inc For eNaira, Shuns Nigerian Fintech Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enaira Wallet Funding. by highoctane: 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
I successfully download and seamlessly register for enaira wallet, but was disappointed with its primary shambolic interface.
What more the banks I am using have no link to fund enaira wallet,though the wallet address is there,but no link to fund it
I have send several email messages to CBN help desk, but they have not come clean on how one can fund enaira wallet. But surprisedly I read that over 450million naira has been done thru enaira wallet. Are there things I am not doing well.? If this is the way it is going, it's quite unfortunate that Mr Emefieli or whatever and his motley crew with incompetent intent drew our President to a shambolism presentation. May Mr Emefieli never in his lifetime count enaira as one of his career achievements., just a charade.

Re: Enaira Wallet Funding. by Kilotat: 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2021
All bank Apps have Updated their App which has the Enaira Feature.
So, just update your bank App and open to run link it again. Check my signature
Re: Enaira Wallet Funding. by falcon01: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
highoctane:
I successfully download and seamlessly register for enaira wallet, but was disappointed with it primary shambolic interface. What more the banks I am using have no link to fund enaira wallet, though the wallet address is there,but no link to fund it
I have send several email messages to CBN help desk, but they have come clean on how one can fund enaira wallet. But surprisedly I read that over 450million naira has been done thru enaira wallet. Are there things I am not doing well.?
I was like wtf?? What's next? Just an empty simple app nothing
Re: Enaira Wallet Funding. by Nbotee(m): 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
Very useless app... Since U have to link ur bank details to the app, why not have an option where u can load ur wallet directly from the app??

(1) (Reply)

Has ATM Machine Ever Underpaid Or Overpaid You? / CHALLENGE: Raising 700 Naira To Whatever Amount Nature Allows. / Read This Before You Start Trading With Binance!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.