Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,136 members, 7,931,887 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:59 PM

Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) (73294 Views)

Peter Obi At The Weddings Of Senator Umeh & Governor Soludo's Daughters / Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC / Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 12:00am On Nov 11, 2021
Na so their level take change o. Their old boyfriends like lalasticlala go wan reconcile with them now
Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) by DavidHarry(m): 12:09am On Nov 11, 2021
I for like reason this shima
Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) by DavidHarry(m): 12:11am On Nov 11, 2021
BABANGBALI:
Na so their level take change o. Their old boyfriends like lalasticlala go wan reconcile with them now

Tarrh die it! These babes don de lavida since them lap this world. Soludo was former CBN governor big manchi
Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 1:54am On Nov 11, 2021
DavidHarry:

Tarrh die it! These babes don de lavida since them lap this world. Soludo was former CBN governor big manchi
give me their phone numbers now, make I try my luck and be the governor’s son in-law
Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) by Yungdav(m): 2:21am On Nov 11, 2021
Is any of them still single?asking for a friend �
Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) by CUMIN: 2:35am On Nov 11, 2021
I hope IPOB will not kill them as they killed Akunyili family.

Those terrorist should be fished out.
Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55am On Nov 11, 2021
This should not be an avenue for soludo to start stealing public funds to enrich his family as other governors are doing.
Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56am On Nov 11, 2021
countryfive:

Nice

Meme
Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) by Siscooh: 2:57am On Nov 11, 2021
LegalOpinion:
Why is the son not congratulating him?

Last last Soludo will defect to APC. The signs are very clear.

God forbid
Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) by Breadnote: 3:18am On Nov 11, 2021
dats a gud 1,it cal s for celebration.
Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) by Breadnote: 3:18am On Nov 11, 2021
dats a gud 1,it cal s for celebration.
Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:37am On Nov 11, 2021
countryfive:

Nice so whàt was the message of the MOPOL to the new Agovernor?

Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) by top45: 4:26am On Nov 11, 2021
He is man of the people. We can now see people's choice is now counting. politicians should learn to do good
Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18am On Nov 11, 2021
itubaba001:

See the intent of your heart . So the primary aim of the position of governors is no more to serve humanity but a channel to increase and vitalize your bread.
If that is what you quote as
O Lord, please remember me and my family to lift us up too.
May God renew ur mindset

AMEN

That's why it's hypocritical for people to keep criticising "corruption" when this is their real view of public service: a place for "lifting up"

And you wonder why elections are seen as do-or-die affairs. Who doesn't want "lifting up"?

Pray we learn our lessons...
Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) by muheeb01(m): 5:19am On Nov 11, 2021
Congratulations once again ccsoludo
Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) by tenpipsperday: 5:29am On Nov 11, 2021
Watch as scammers will ambush these girls with fake love advances.

Soludo family please beware.
Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) by alizma: 5:30am On Nov 11, 2021
countryfive:

It's not about the money , once a cbn governor do you expect them to be poor? No nah,
I think it has to do with the joy of being called governor's daughter, or the first family of the state
. But at the end (4-8yrs) na back to square one
I agree with you to an extent but bro, as CBN governor, you don't get one quarter of what you get as a state governor. In the next one year, you will be surprised when you see this girl's picture again.
Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) by tenpipsperday: 5:36am On Nov 11, 2021
speak2bella:
Am so happy for them... God don butter their bread.

O Lord, please remember me and my family to lift us up too

Eiyaaa. Hunger has really dealt with you and your family to the point that you don't know that it is a call to service. You are seeing it as a call to come and chop.
Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) by ariesbull: 5:40am On Nov 11, 2021
Ndi Anambra, in pursuit of excellence, we placed merit above narrow interests. We choose a candidate whose pedigree announces itself. Prof Chukwuma Soludo has a name to protect. I have no doubt that he will not let you down. However, on a personal level, Ndi Anambra, you have made me proud. You have shown the world that when a determined people come together as one in pursuit of what is right and just, they bend the arc of justice in their favour.

https://techandbiz.com.ng/2021/11/11/this-victory-belongs-to-the-ebenebe-woman-who-turned-down-n5000-offer-for-her-vote-obiano/
Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:51am On Nov 11, 2021
I just like the way he commands words during their debate, I've not really heard him speaking before or during campaign but I just wish he completes it by becoming the best governor ever produced in the state. I wish him good luck though. Congratulations
Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) by samunaka: 5:57am On Nov 11, 2021
jaybenugo:
The daughters of Charles Chukwuma Soludo, Adaora and Ekene, have sent their father congratulatory messages on his governorship election victory, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to her Instagram handle Adaora wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWF3zxpjURr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Also on Instagram, Ekene wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWFqLkGsoxM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1405712/anambra-election-soludos-daughters-congratulate-victory-photos/

See her face like amala seller, but after 6 months she will turn into a super model with Anambra money
Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) by obaaderemi: 6:07am On Nov 11, 2021
jubrilELsudan:
ABEG WHO GET THEIR CONTACTS?

I FOR LIKE FVCK THEM.
Talking and thinking like this is the reason you may not make it. Change your mindset.
Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) by mediainc: 6:35am On Nov 11, 2021
See fine pikin, ajebutter cheesy
Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 11, 2021
OBTOREPA:
I like Adaora

Adaora kill you there!
Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 11, 2021
Hectorkin:
Abeg who get that girl number?

Number kill you there angry
Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) by eteba(m): 7:19am On Nov 11, 2021
Someone should pls help me with the phone number of the adult one, there's something of economic importance I want to rub mind with her with.
Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 7:33am On Nov 11, 2021
johnmartus:
I'm not blame them when they know money don com if you are the one kor.

Where they poor before?
Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) by rolams(m): 7:38am On Nov 11, 2021
countryfive:

It's not about the money , once a cbn governor do you expect them to be poor? No nah,
I think it has to do with the joy of being called governor's daughter, or the first family of the state

Not back to square one really but daughters of former governor!
Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) by anambraamaka: 7:51am On Nov 11, 2021
Beautiful first daughters. My brother is asking if they are single?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) by vikiphy89(m): 7:58am On Nov 11, 2021
Hectorkin:
Abeg who get that girl number?
+447193022146
Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) by Comedian2019: 8:02am On Nov 11, 2021
Their boyfriends now will be preparing to beg to propose.
Who no wan be govs inlaw?
Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) by damosade(m): 8:03am On Nov 11, 2021
countryfive:

It is not about that. It is about their dad being fufilled as a human.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Holy Family' Statue Erected By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) / Native Doctor In Court: Sowore Is Mad – Aisha Yesufu Laughs (Pictures) / Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.