Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,565 members, 7,888,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:03 PM

My Wife Is Worried On Job Medical Test She Conducted - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Wife Is Worried On Job Medical Test She Conducted (329 Views)

Highly Recommend Medical Test Bank By Professors / Federal Polytechnic Ado-ekiti Fake Expensive Medical Test / Customs Officer Undergoes Medical Test For Promoting Self To Comptroller-general (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Worried On Job Medical Test She Conducted by Kendo4040: 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
My wife just gained employment in one supermarket as a cashier. After three (3) days of training, three of them were taken to hospital for medical tests. The kind U tests weren't disclosed to them. When they asked when they will start, they were told to go that they will contact them when the result is out.

My problem is that my wife has been worried on why they conducted the test on only three of them that applied for the post of cashier and left others.
And why is it after they have stressed them in the training that they want to conduct medical test.
Whether they have ulterior motive because she learnt they have not been doing that

I don't know if I have any legal action to take if eventually they don't call her back. Please I need your candid advise.
Re: My Wife Is Worried On Job Medical Test She Conducted by ojun50(m): 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
New new think just happen for labour and favor market.
Op make una do follow up oh
Re: My Wife Is Worried On Job Medical Test She Conducted by HRSweetness(f): 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
Are the three ladies required to undergo medicals the only married women amongst all that applied? If so, maybe they wanna check the state of their wombs... If you know what I mean.
Re: My Wife Is Worried On Job Medical Test She Conducted by yomi007k(m): 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
Most standard organisations and even the government request medical tests.

You want to take legal action? Sorry o.
Re: My Wife Is Worried On Job Medical Test She Conducted by Mood11: 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
Maybe they want to check if they are pregnant.
Who knows if the married women that worked there in the past only come to work for the sole purpose of saving up for the new baby and leave afterwards thereby causing the establishment the stress of recruiting, training and adjusting to a new staff. Someone left those positions vacant you know.
Re: My Wife Is Worried On Job Medical Test She Conducted by DoggoneDogg: 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
Kendo4040:

My problem is that my wife has been worried on why they conducted the test on only three of them that applied for the post of cashier and left others.

1. The ones for medical have gotten the job & the others will be "contacted later".

2. The MD has singled them out as concubines & wants to know their HIV/STD status.

3. They smelled of rotten fish.

4. Your wife is worried that she may be HIV positive.
Re: My Wife Is Worried On Job Medical Test She Conducted by BlueOrion: 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Caleb C At Dubai Celebrities Pictures / Issues With PHCN / 2011 Foreign Used Red On Ash Toyota Camry Sport SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.