Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,613 members, 7,968,783 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:47 PM

Jabir Yusuf: Absence Of Telecommunication Network, Worsening Insecurity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jabir Yusuf: Absence Of Telecommunication Network, Worsening Insecurity (5827 Views)

Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary / Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS / Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jabir Yusuf: Absence Of Telecommunication Network, Worsening Insecurity by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 11, 2021
Very funny when I read that cutting off telecoms is the solution to banditry some mo the back. Lol. The north is the problem of itself. Hmmmm!
Re: Jabir Yusuf: Absence Of Telecommunication Network, Worsening Insecurity by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 11, 2021
Leverage2021:
The way buhari IQ is wired

Exactly why all his policies are shit

These guys would keep getting arms through porus boarders and invading communities without phone network

Please kindly keep quiet
Re: Jabir Yusuf: Absence Of Telecommunication Network, Worsening Insecurity by onomeabuja: 8:02am On Nov 11, 2021
sapientia:
This Hon. Jabir Yusuf should be arrested and prosecuted

He wants Bandits to use mobile network to coordinate their attacks

The ban on telecommunications have come to stay till the villages surrender all those bandits

They should cut off power too In that vicinity cos bandits use it to charge their phones and torches
na mumu de worry u because who d network shutdown help.
here in kaduna network service was shut down bt d so called fulani terrorist is still going on( so who it help) .
my brother inlaw with his own brother inlaw was kidnapped 3 weeks ago as they were returning to maraba kujama where they went to buy somethings in d city & around 4 pm in d afternoon, these so called terrorist sprayed d car they were in killing 4 people @instance.
then abducting 9 others with a nursing mother.
now tell me how do they cordinate this attack?
imagine this guys have numbers they use in negotiating for thier release demanding for a whooping 10 million naira on villagers who thier livelihood is just farming.
if these guys have this money will they be in d village? no.
The government knws these people, they provide them with logistics & armunation.
almost every day twice or thrice, u will see helicopter hovering over d air & u ask urself where are they going & whom hav they arrested, no one.

1 Like

Re: Jabir Yusuf: Absence Of Telecommunication Network, Worsening Insecurity by onomeabuja: 8:16am On Nov 11, 2021
In southern kaduna we knw thier mission, they want to forcefully take over d indegines ancestra homes by killing & driving them away ( is this not wickedness from d leaders that sworn to protect its citizens)?
d government left network in northern kaduna & put off network in southern-kaduna & yet everyday these wicked souls go to kill & abduct people in southern kaduna.
last sunday in a church in kakau in southern kaduna where over 90 people was kidnapped at abt 9 to 10 am & this wicked souls took both adult & children away" haba" what do we call this my BROTHERS & SISTERS .
THESE GUYS ARE FIGHTING CRISTAINITY & WE MUST AS A CITIZEN RISE UP AGAINST THIS EVIL GOVERNMENT!
i rest my cry.

1 Like

Re: Jabir Yusuf: Absence Of Telecommunication Network, Worsening Insecurity by BeardedMeat(m): 8:16am On Nov 11, 2021
slivertongue:
Every solution in Nigeria, is no solution. Kai, what a country
So which way forward? Abi na so we go dey dey.
Re: Jabir Yusuf: Absence Of Telecommunication Network, Worsening Insecurity by Kingbeacon(m): 8:33am On Nov 11, 2021
Most of you speaking on this topic am not sure you're from the north like I am
Disconnection of the Telecommunications have not been helpful at all,
The reason for the Disconnection of the networks was to curtail the activities of the Bandits, so as to lack cohesion or mobilize themselves to attack any village....
But believe me Disconnection of the Telecommunications did nothing to this bandit killing innocent people. I agree with Kabir Yusuf
The other day my Village was attacked we all run to the Barack some people who couldn't run to the Barack's was killed we told the Soldiers about the development the Soldiers told us they can not make call to know if they could engage the bandit since they work on command (and no network to make there calls)
Death toll is even rising with every day passing by. No way to call the press to come to cover for this incenses happening..... So to me it seem this area that the networks have been disconnected was an areas of great concern for buhari which he don't want to look into
So the best solutions for him to stop knowing what is happening to us over there was to disconnect the networks... Killing haven't been stop it's increasing on daily basis, we couldn't go to farm anymore Bandit have taken them over
When there was network the issue will have been reported to the news caster the will have casted the news Military men would have come chase them out of the farm
But we can't do anything now
Bandit have mounted road block from the road going out and coming in to the village so we are kind of trap
Pleas stop saying the networks shouldn't be restored. If the networks are not restored untill this bandit killed us all no one will hear about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jabir Yusuf: Absence Of Telecommunication Network, Worsening Insecurity by ithink7: 8:47am On Nov 11, 2021
sapientia:

The ban on telecommunications have come to stay till the villages surrender all those bandits

They should cut off power too In that vicinity cos bandits use it to charge their phones and torches

Thinking like a cow. Why do you feel armed robbers love darkness and bandits love this no-telecoms policy. We learnt bandits already have satellite phones for coordination, so why allow the people to die without help.

1 Like

Re: Jabir Yusuf: Absence Of Telecommunication Network, Worsening Insecurity by J3susFr3ak: 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kingbeacon:
Most of you speaking on this topic am not sure you're from the north like I am
Disconnection of the Telecommunications have not been helpful at all,
The reason for the Disconnection of the networks was to curtail the activities of the Bandits, so as to lack cohesion or mobilize themselves to attack any village....
But believe me Disconnection of the Telecommunications did nothing to this bandit killing innocent people. I agree with Kabir Yusuf
The other day my Village was attacked we all run to the Barack some people who couldn't run to the Barack's was killed we told the Soldiers about the development the Soldiers told us they can not make call to know if they could engage the bandit since they work on command (and no network to make there calls)
Death toll is even rising with every day passing by. No way to call the press to come to cover for this incenses happening..... So to me it seem this area that the networks have been disconnected was an areas of great concern for buhari which he don't want to look into
So the best solutions for him to stop knowing what is happening to us over there was to disconnect the networks... Killing haven't been stop it's increasing on daily basis, we couldn't go to farm anymore Bandit have taken them over
When there was network the issue will have been reported to the news caster the will have casted the news Military men would have come chase them out of the farm
But we can't do anything now
Bandit have mounted road block from the road going out and coming in to the village so we are kind of trap
Pleas stop saying the networks shouldn't be restored. If the networks are not restored untill this bandit killed us all no one will hear about it

It is as if the government has adopted a "Strategic Abandonment" of places and areas they want gradually "eliminated". I don't know which state you are from....but are there any pressures put on the government to "reverse" this decision? If the so called "bandits" AKA Fulani Terrorists are the bad actors here, then you should simply expect that the inaction by the Nigerian Army is deliberate also. Imagine the nonsense they just did--flooding renegades in Army uniform to "intimidate" IPOB in the East while not being able to confront and neutralize attacks on innocent villages in their backyards. It simply says, their so called "command structure" is also compromised by their rotten nepotistic leadership structure.

Buhari has shown...he is one failure!
Re: Jabir Yusuf: Absence Of Telecommunication Network, Worsening Insecurity by Zikachat(m): 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
sapientia:

You are the reason Jesus weep
Re: Jabir Yusuf: Absence Of Telecommunication Network, Worsening Insecurity by peculiar2233: 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
sapientia:

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. / Ohaneze Ndigbo Diaspora Says Ugwuanyi's Narratives Have Demystified Governance / Constitution Amendment Suffers Delay, State Assemblies Yet To Begin Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.