Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:10 AM

Heartbreaking Photos Of Owners Saying Goodbye To Their Pets( Pics) - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Heartbreaking Photos Of Owners Saying Goodbye To Their Pets( Pics) (61878 Views)

Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning / Resemblances Within Owners And Their Pets / Man Poses With His Pets, A Python And Scorpions In Borno State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of Owners Saying Goodbye To Their Pets( Pics) by chysam: 5:35am On Nov 13, 2021
I rushed to open and read, thinking Nigeria don better wey people don begin get feelings for pet.
Anyways,I was not disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of Owners Saying Goodbye To Their Pets( Pics) by God1Son: 5:42am On Nov 13, 2021
I fully understand with these families... We lost our 12 year old Dog less than 3weeks ago. I didn't find the next days funny ar all... Not only did he die at age 12 but he had also lived with us all those 12 years. Before this, we also had a 15 year old Dog that we had to say goodbye to.
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of Owners Saying Goodbye To Their Pets( Pics) by Decentdave(m): 6:45am On Nov 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Beautiful and touching last Moments with their pets.

As For we Humans, the Sweetest and Loveliest Death to Die is to Die or Depart with JESUS Christ.

There is nothing as Sweet and Glorious than to close your eyes in Death and open it in Heaven to see JESUS with HIS Hands wide open and saying " Welcome Home my Son! Welcome Home my Daughter!

This is the Greatest accomplishment in Life.
may God bless u for this post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of Owners Saying Goodbye To Their Pets( Pics) by mrkings84(m): 6:58am On Nov 13, 2021
Shellsploit:
Nonsense!!
Who all this ones epp when price of gas has increased.

There's kerosene stove.
Firewood is also an option..

Stop complaining, just embrace the change the way it is.

I know many of us didn't vote in the change but we can't help it.

My prayers for PMB is he should be alive and see what Nigerians will become after suffering...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of Owners Saying Goodbye To Their Pets( Pics) by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 13, 2021
Like Cardi B sang ;
" They do anything for CLOUT "
White people. Especially their women.
The men were made to be part of the charades by their wives who always seem to have the last say.
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of Owners Saying Goodbye To Their Pets( Pics) by YourFavorite21(m): 7:27am On Nov 13, 2021
Omo any of my dog wey dey die na him sabi, I go just sell am to My calabar neighbor, grin then buy another dog, who get time to come dey kiss Dog,(Dog wey dey chop Shit and dustbin) ? undecided
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of Owners Saying Goodbye To Their Pets( Pics) by CanadaOrBust: 7:29am On Nov 13, 2021
Scatterscatter:

If you continue like this you won't pass WAEC lipsrsealed

Actually 001spice is also right. Man was also created b4 plants and animals. So you are both right, and you are both wrong. See below

Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of Owners Saying Goodbye To Their Pets( Pics) by jaszplus12(m): 7:57am On Nov 13, 2021
decatalyst:

Very sensitive and full of affection.

You get the purest love from them.
You're right
I don't have any pet but there's a lady who owns one in the church I attend. The dog comes to Church with her sits outside and follows her back home. The same dog follows her as far as the bus station when she's going out which is almost a kilometer from her home! He then goes back home when she's boarded! This one isn't any foreign breed o! Local dog!!! It really amazes me!!!
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of Owners Saying Goodbye To Their Pets( Pics) by Scatterscatter(m): 8:08am On Nov 13, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Actually 001spice is also right. Man was also created b4 plants and animals. So you are both right, and you are both wrong. See below

Don't confuse yourself. According to the Bible, God created man on the 6th day.
God had to make sure everything was in order before creating man. The ecosystem was working fine and HE introducing man made it perfect.
Wetin man for dey chop if HE had created him first?
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of Owners Saying Goodbye To Their Pets( Pics) by Scatterscatter(m): 8:10am On Nov 13, 2021
001spice:
no be it fault if you see me face to face u go fit open that ur dirty mouth to spill out theshit you just say

Wow! I'm already scared and fidgeting here.
Sorry sir, I didn't know you are IDI AMIN OF UGANDA undecided
RUBBISH!
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of Owners Saying Goodbye To Their Pets( Pics) by crazysam001: 8:27am On Nov 13, 2021
My Loyal Boy a day before he have up. I miss you buddy.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of Owners Saying Goodbye To Their Pets( Pics) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:27am On Nov 13, 2021
Na Calabar Buyer dey end most dogs here grin grin grin
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of Owners Saying Goodbye To Their Pets( Pics) by princeadeshina7(m): 9:32am On Nov 13, 2021
i was getting emotional till it got to the "Velma the rat". shocked shocked shocked.....[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of Owners Saying Goodbye To Their Pets( Pics) by princeadeshina7(m): 9:32am On Nov 13, 2021
cruise country
15ssDRIVE:
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of Owners Saying Goodbye To Their Pets( Pics) by DavidEsq(m): 9:33am On Nov 13, 2021
Righteousness2:

As For we Humans, the Sweetest and Loveliest Death to Die is to Die or Depart with JESUS Christ.

There is nothing as Sweet and Glorious than to close your eyes in Death and open it in Heaven to see JESUS with HIS Hands wide open and saying " Welcome Home my Son! Welcome Home my Daughter!

Delusions in biblical proportions. Why then would there be a resurrection of we would open our eyes in death and see Jesus
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of Owners Saying Goodbye To Their Pets( Pics) by DavidEsq(m): 9:35am On Nov 13, 2021
15ssDRIVE:
Fuúuuuuuuuu grin grin grin angry grin grin he say na "Calabar buyer" grin grin grin grin
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of Owners Saying Goodbye To Their Pets( Pics) by EmmaLege: 10:18am On Nov 13, 2021
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of Owners Saying Goodbye To Their Pets( Pics) by joshuaidibia(m): 11:14am On Nov 13, 2021
suffering:
This is what happens when people are overfed. A lot of them are yet to see black people as equals yet vouch for animals in every shape and form. Nairalanders with colonized mentalities are oowning and awwning to this, I find it sickening.

This is deep man. Few will understand this but it's true.
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of Owners Saying Goodbye To Their Pets( Pics) by Righteousness2(m): 11:15am On Nov 13, 2021
Decentdave:
may God bless u for this post
AMEN
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of Owners Saying Goodbye To Their Pets( Pics) by vikstandon(m): 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
Righteousness2:

What a beautiful day it is!!

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of Owners Saying Goodbye To Their Pets( Pics) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
Its staged so it doesn't reflect the true feelings of the animal owners.

Trash!!!
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of Owners Saying Goodbye To Their Pets( Pics) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
suffering:
This is what happens when people are overfed. A lot of them are yet to see black people as equals yet vouch for animals in every shape and form. Nairalanders with colonized mentalities are oowning and awwning to this, I find it sickening.
Your own black people in America do not even see you as equal. Humans will always harbor prejudice for things beneath them. You are not equal to white people and that is a fact. You are smarter some people too, some people are smarter than you. In this life grown ups realize some things will always be bigger than the other, it’s like the rich and poor/ lion and goat. Get out of your feelings and grow up.

You sound like a poor man complaining of not being treated the same as a billionaire by the society, GET RICH NEEGA. If you want to be seen as equal, DO SOMETHING THAT PROVES YOU ARE. CHO CHO CHO CHO CHO but you CANNOT do ANYTHING TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE HUMAN RACE. Comparing yourself to people that have left Earth.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of Owners Saying Goodbye To Their Pets( Pics) by CanadaOrBust: 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
Scatterscatter:

Don't confuse yourself. According to the Bible, God created man on the 6th day.
God had to make sure everything was in order before creating man. The ecosystem was working fine and HE introducing man made it perfect. 001spice
Wetin man for dey chop if HE had created him first?

I think you are the one confusing yourself. The Bible is not hidden nor written in secret language. There are TWO creation stories in the Bible”. In the one posted below man was created before plants and animals

Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of Owners Saying Goodbye To Their Pets( Pics) by CanadaOrBust: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
Bobmarie:
Your own black people in America do not even see you as equal. Humans will always harbor prejudice for things beneath them. You are not equal to white people and that is a fact. You are smarter some people too, some people are smarter than you. In this life grown ups realize some things will always be bigger than the other, it’s like the rich and poor/ lion and goat. Get out of your feelings and grow up. suffering

You sound like a poor man complaining of not being treated the same as a billionaire by the society, GET RICH NEEGA. If you want to be seen as equal, DO SOMETHING THAT PROVES YOU ARE. CHO CHO CHO CHO CHO but you CANNOT do ANYTHING TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE HUMAN RACE. Comparing yourself to people that have left Earth.

Remember, it has not always been like this and will not always be like this. Skin color has NOTHING to do with it. Remember, this era is less than a blink of an eye in the eons of time.
See below, academic performance of immigrants into the US, both black and white

Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of Owners Saying Goodbye To Their Pets( Pics) by letdemno: 7:59am On Nov 28, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz7LqtHLgJ8
In this video I share with you amazing facts you may have never heard about dogs. I hope you enjoy this video, and learn something new while you're at it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed / We Loved Our Dogs So Much We Forked Out £36K To Have Them Cloned(Pix) / Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.