Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,835 members, 7,872,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) (71819 Views)

Customs Seizes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Indian Hemp Worth N126m / CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) / Man Mixes Co-worker’s Rice With Indian Hemp, Rapes Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Jake420: 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
Rebuke:

See who is even advising someone cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Whatever makes yhu happy though. Hahahah, mad generation trying to glorify and justify stupidity at all cost.

Weither yhu like it or not, smoking kills and it has messed alot of destiny up. Console yhur self as much as yhu want, no smoker ends well.

Wanna talk about their dirty lives behind closed door? Hahahha, yhu know nothing man!
My brother abeg please show me any results of marijuana killing someone, educate yourself and don't mix smoking tobacco as the same
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by SonofAdoke: 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
[/sup][b][/b][sup]
OKOATA:
So it's every weed smoker that beats their wives or GF, that means Davido, wizkid, burna and co would be beating their GFs that we will be hearing on the news daily. angry
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Shusher: 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Bros , don't mix your foolishness with the evidences on ground . The cannabis you are yelling about is being promoted not because of its medicinal uses, but because of an agenda. This agenda doesn't allow fools like you think deeply about the motives behind its promotion. For your information, studies are still being conducted on the harmful effects of the drugs and as it stands ,marijuana major concern is not in its ability to alleviate patients' symptoms , but rather its potential danger it poses to individual users and the society.

What many of you even fail to understand is that marijuana joints have been shown to deliver at least four times as much tar to the lungs as tobacco cigarettes of equivalent weight. This difference is due to the lack of filters on joints and because marijuana smokers typically inhale a larger volume of smoke and take it more deeply into the lungs than tobacco smokers do. Marijuana smokers also tend to hold smoke in for a time before exhaling, exposing the lungs to even greater levels of cancer-causing agents. So don't tell me rubbish undecided

It's unnesscary to insult especially when you have wrong facts.
Yes, you're very correct and also very wrong too.
Taking weed does not alter your actions like alchohol I.e it doesn't make you stupid and lose motor coordination.
It's not advisable to to smoke weed rather the safest method of taking weed is by vaping. A lot of Nigerians can't afford a quality dry herb vape which eliminates the harmful substances from the smok, marijuana itself isn't harmful, it's the combustion from burning paper that creates tar.
When used through a vape the pros far outweigh the cons, but unfortunately a lot of people use paper to smoke it which is injurious to health long-term.
I've been a marijuana user for 9 years now, I am not advising anyone to be a pothead but it has benefits when taken in the proper way and in moderation, i am gainfully employed, very good at what i do employers contact me for jobs i didn't eben apply for.
I use it to manage stress and pain, helps me eat and sleep well. Might have adverse effects on others, it isn't meant for everyone, especially adolescents and people who have had a history of psychosis in their family lineage.
Massive research has been done on marijuana and it's bug breakthrough in the medical field. Its used to treat a lot of illness such as gluacoma, Cancer, arthritis, etc.
I care less about Nigerian opinions on marijuana as most speak based on emotions/ religious disposition and not appropriate research.
Marijuana is legal in Canada, Netherlands, Georgia, SA, several states in the USA etc Nigeria isn't even comparable to those countries especially in Crime and violence index and i believe extensive research was done by their respective Health ministries before legalizing it. Nigerian professors and scholars based in the country can't do proper research so i think you need to be updated.
I hope you've learnt something new.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Clinghton: 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
She knows what her husband needs to boost himself, hope she's also saving for the raining (sick) days.
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Benresmy(m): 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
[quote author=Ammishaddai post=107506329]When he starts beating her, I hope this picture will be remembered [/quote mad ooo grin] grin grin grin
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by franvincoop: 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ma niggar, wish we could get high together sometimes and trade stories............
Shusher:

It's unnesscary to insult especially when you have wrong facts.
Yes, you're very correct and also very wrong too.
Taking weed does not alter your actions like alchohol I.e it doesn't make you stupid and lose motor coordination.
It's not advisable to to smoke weed rather the safest method of taking weed is by vaping. A lot of Nigerians can't afford a quality dry herb vape which eliminates the harmful substances from the smok, marijuana itself isn't harmful, it's the combustion from burning paper that creates tar.
When used through a vape the pros far outweigh the cons, but unfortunately a lot of people use paper to smoke it which is injurious to health long-term.
I've been a marijuana user for 9 years now, I am not advising anyone to be a pothead but it has benefits when taken in the proper way and in moderation, i am gainfully employed, very good at what i do employers contact me for jobs i didn't eben apply for.
I use it to manage stress and pain, helps me eat and sleep well. Might have adverse effects on others, it isn't meant for everyone, especially adolescents and people who have had a history of psychosis in their family lineage.
Massive research has been done on marijuana and it's bug breakthrough in the medical field. Its used to treat a lot of illness such as gluacoma, Cancer, arthritis, etc.
I care less about Nigerian opinions on marijuana as most speak based on emotions/ religious disposition and not appropriate research.
Marijuana is legal in Canada, Netherlands, Georgia, SA, several states in the USA etc Nigeria isn't even comparable to those countries especially in Crime and violence index and i believe extensive research was done by their respective Health ministries before legalizing it. Nigerian professors and scholars based in the country can't do proper research so i think you need to be updated.
I hope you've learnt something new.
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by 001spice: 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
drizslim:
Reactions As Lady Visits Her Husband With Indian Hemp At His Working Place Photos
A lady has sparked reactions on social media after she visited her husband at his working place carrying Indian hemp.

@MrsZanga shared the photos with the caption

"visited my husband at his working site and I brought refreshment to the site".
why is is hard for we people with color to get sense
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by 001spice: 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
CivilzedTyger:
Wow. Would love to cop me this kinda girl yo! You could tell she truly loves him for who he is. Dude is one lucky modafvker
lucky dude is lucky indeed till the wife will send her to cook off in jail
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by iampeterben(m): 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
viqSmallz:
Its high time the Govt legalise this in NG, because everyone does this now, CEOs, Managers, Doctors, Policemen, name it and moreso openly.
Truth be told it has its benefits.
I am a CEO, I don't do it. I hate all this generalistic kinda statement, everyone knows, everyone does that shit. What happened to some people?
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by tollyboy5(m): 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
Glycolite:

...and where did you see sugar in my post ?
Don't you take sugar? And its also harmful
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by tujays(m): 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
justscorchone:

Where do you get it, if based in Lagos, and those it have same effect as smoking kush
THC has same effect but CBD doesn't have the same highness effect. unfortunately I am outside the country and it's legal here.
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Ammishaddai: 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
SKINDOGGY:

She's a stoner too, I dy see her tweets for twitter
grin
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Ammishaddai: 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
[s][/s]
Bellerophon:

In a futile attempt at an intellectual delineation of your scathing riposte above, I find my self constantly encumbered by the rancid and unpleasant taste of your infantile and puerile belligerence! Your incapacity and inability for civility and decorum in social interaction even if virtual belies the disparity between our stations in life! As a self professed chronic and habitual user of cannabis or Igbo as you are quick to debase or denigrate for the purpose of your sanctimony and self awarded piety, I find no equality between you and I as I belong to the apogee of the intellectual spectrum and you by way of your unguarded and unrefined communication above have rightly awarded yourself a station at the nadir of the intellectual universe and even the bonus of a cognomen that defines you as an unrepentant ignoramus! All I tried to do in my penultimate Message was educate and cure your cognition of the mental infestation of ignorance alas to no avail! I am a member of MENSA and make bold to say one of the only few I have come across in this part of the equator, a group that prides itself as an exclusive confab of humans that have displayed the highest spectrum of intelligence as measured by standard gradients for the purpose! An exclusive club boasting membership of less than two percent of the human population! 13 years of faithful smoking of Igbo to quote your cliche and yet my cognition and sensory faculties have not declined a percentile! You must consider yourself in the bubble of your self conceit more sapient and wiser than the sovereignties of Canada and half the USA that has joined the growing bandwagon of the legalization, decriminalization and control of the use and possession of cannabis all within the template of a legal framework that guards against disabuse! Need I educate you about the economic potentials and the potential addition to the GDP that the legal and controlled use and sale of Cannabis can add to the economy! You see the world through the glass of public opinion and walk in the shadows of your informal and cultural education! The world sadly have moved faster than you are willing to admit and adapt! You are stuck in an antiquated century and I am not even speaking as an Apostle of any part of the culture war! This is not a statement about being woke much as it is a product of lucid ratiocination! Again it is evident and glaring that I have failed in my pedagogic duties in my attempt to tutor your ignorant and callow naïveté! Alas you win some and lose some and you are just another failed student in the diary of an Igbo smoker! Lord knows I tried, the universe bears witness! Free your mind son of the trash and waste of archaic generalizations! Human society is dynamic, so are it’s truth and people as well! Look beyond the mirror of borrowed perception! Think for yourself you have a mind, a phone and now me... a father never forgets his own, however prodigal! There is always a place for you here son.....
[/s] Carry your online stupidity far from my mentions
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Dabliss02(m): 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
You gave him something that will make him liable to die Young

One of your children must be smoking. If one of them is not practicing smokin when They grow up. He/she is bastard
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by NessFortunate: 11:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
drizslim:
Reactions As Lady Visits Her Husband With Indian Hemp At His Working Place Photos
A lady has sparked reactions on social media after she visited her husband at his working place carrying Indian hemp.

@MrsZanga shared the photos with the caption

"visited my husband at his working site and I brought refreshment to the site".
you can't give what you don't have. Only pity who sold the stuff to her. Expect some busy body police in colabo with her friends cum relatives to go after her like she is a terroist. #mediocres
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by schoolboymatt(m): 11:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
Nairaland romance section guys dream wife is what this man is having as a wife free of charge.
I dey tell you.
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by schoolboymatt(m): 11:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ammishaddai:
When he starts beating her, I hope this picture will be remembered
He can never beat that woman.
NEVER!
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by schoolboymatt(m): 11:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
Benbisco:
When the weed makes the man to mess up the work and his client gets disgusted and terminates the contract, hope she will not blame village people.
aunty sit down.
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Bellerophon: 12:25am On Nov 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[/s] Carry your online stupidity far from my mentions

I wish you all the best as you heal from your self inflicted wound of chronic tomfoolery! In the span of your convalescence learn a few things about decorum and social etiquette! You are too uncouth and foul mouthed for a rational being! I certainly underestimated your proclivity for idiocy and acute intellectual malnutrition
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by pyro62(m): 12:46am On Nov 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Don't believe everything you see on social media. When R-Kelly was raping and molesting underage girls for more than 30years ,nothing came ,but las las ,we already know how it ended.

Silly point. You just had to drag R-kelly into this and still made no sense.
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by ddeola: 1:10am On Nov 12, 2021
Gbengben, the "dagaring" for night ehn no go b small o. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

D woman no wetin she dey do tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Ammishaddai: 2:37am On Nov 12, 2021
pyro62:

Silly point. You just had to drag R-kelly into this and still made no sense.
Bros, I know you are suffering from bigotry, and that is your own personal problem . So please do me a favor and stay the hell away from my mentions
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Brushless: 3:14am On Nov 12, 2021
Polynek:
Highness grin
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Eillyeillz(m): 4:54am On Nov 12, 2021
updatechange:
So na dis kind news dey mk FP now? Something wey I see ignore for tweeter yesterday Nahin be d latest for nairaland today...?
This mod need one hot slap

Same here. Didn't even give it a seconds glance.
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Benediction777: 6:01am On Nov 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:

Lie from the pit of hell..You're missing out if you're not a stoner!
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by 27Pushing30: 6:05am On Nov 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
lol my guy break loose from that type of thought
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Johel(m): 8:51am On Nov 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Tell that to people using pot.

We talking about weed not pot or stove...lol
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by pyro62(m): 9:09am On Nov 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros, I know you are suffering from bigotry, and that is your own personal problem . So please do me a favor and stay the hell away from my mentions

But you don't have sense na. That was why I had to quote you. You are trying to be intellectual with an empty skull. Sad case
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Ammishaddai: 9:24am On Nov 12, 2021
pyro62:

But you don't have sense na. That was why I had to quote you. You are trying to be intellectual with an empty skull. Sad case
Just carry your foolishness away from my mentions biko
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Belawy(m): 9:28am On Nov 12, 2021
Please marry your type

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos / Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) / Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.