Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,224 members, 7,913,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:55 AM

The Koran Is A Primary Guide For Islamic Terrorism. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Koran Is A Primary Guide For Islamic Terrorism. (556 Views)

The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... / Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? / Does The Koran Really Promise Islamic Martyrs 72 Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Koran Is A Primary Guide For Islamic Terrorism. by Adamuenero(m): 1:58am On Jun 07, 2011
What is the difference between the code of king Hammurabi of mesopotamia(2900BC)killing for revenge i.e life for life,hand for hand,eye for eye,ear for ear,tooth for tooth and wound equal for wound and Allah's guidiance of quranic ayat 5:45 i.e life for life,hand for hand,eye for eye,ear for ear,tooth for tooth and wounds equal wounds.
Re: The Koran Is A Primary Guide For Islamic Terrorism. by Sweetnecta: 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2011
except that the Quran has Ayat that says forgiveness for the sake of Allah is more noble instead of revenge which is permissible. by the way the thing you mentioned as code of Hammurabi, the code of Moses in the bible is exactly that, from Yahweh.

when you doubt me, i will supply Quranic verses to provide Mercy and Forgiveness as an option. i will also supply Biblical verse to indicate the law of Moses governed Jesus. so if you ar a christian and you reject the law of Moses when even your God, jesus had to obey it, you have also rejected jesus in each and every form you say he occurs in your life.
Re: The Koran Is A Primary Guide For Islamic Terrorism. by Sweetnecta: 5:34am On Jun 08, 2011
this video link is a good support of islam; http://www.thedeenshow.com/show.php?action=listvideo&sid=61&id=1016

the enemy of islam should enjoy this video;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6p5w5adsU4&feature=relmfu

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Like God To Help You With: / The Difficult Way To Life / The Broad Way To Destruction - Matthew Henry / Help Others - Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.