Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,162 members, 7,890,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:58 AM

How Good Is A 300 Million Naira Per Year Salary? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Good Is A 300 Million Naira Per Year Salary? (803 Views)

How Abuja Prostitutes Kidnapped Nigerian Governor And Received ₦300 Million As R / ALERT! Excitement As Akwa Ibom Workers, Retirees Receives End Of The Year Salary / Please How Good Is Skyrun Refrigerator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Good Is A 300 Million Naira Per Year Salary? by ChiefDollar: 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
I have an old friend of mine who makes almost 300 million naira per year and his net worth is probably around $25-30 million Dollars or 10 billion Naira. He's the CEO of a company in nigeria. What kind of life is he living? or how big of a deal is his wealth in Nigeria?

PS: I personally don't live in Nigeria at this time so I have no clue.
Re: How Good Is A 300 Million Naira Per Year Salary? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
He is roughly earning USD 50,000 per month.

Relate that amount to class of people that earn that in a month in the country you currently live. How much does that worth?
Re: How Good Is A 300 Million Naira Per Year Salary? by Mrsoft3(m): 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
ChiefDollar:
I have an old friend of mine who makes almost 300 million naira per year and his net worth is probably around $25-30 million Dollars or 10 billion Naira. He's the CEO of a company in nigeria. What kind of life is he living? or how big of a deal is his wealth in Nigeria?

It is a big deal, a very big deal. The deal is very big, I mean like so big.

2 Likes

Re: How Good Is A 300 Million Naira Per Year Salary? by ChiefDollar: 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
I currently live in the US but it's not that easy to compare because someone worth 25-30 million dollars in America will be much richer in Nigeria if that dollar is converted to naira. Their socio-economic status will also not be the same,for example, Dangote is worth 12 billion dollars and he is basically God himself in Nigeria but in America, he is just another billionaire when people like Elon musk exist with $300b dollar networth.
Re: How Good Is A 300 Million Naira Per Year Salary? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
undecided life no balance at all for africa, if money dey one place e go over excess if the same money no dey another place e go over scarce. En? 300milla a year? Poverty go just go buy sniper drink.
Re: How Good Is A 300 Million Naira Per Year Salary? by Mrsoft3(m): 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
ChiefDollar:
I currently live in the US but it's not that easy to compare because someone worth 25-30 million dollars in America will be much richer in Nigeria if that dollar is converted to naira. Their socio-economic status will also not be the same,for example, Dangote is worth 12 billion dollars and he is basically God himself in Nigeria but in America, he is just another billionaire when people like Elon musk exist with $300b dollar networth.

You said it yourself, america and and Nigeria are words apart in terms of everything, the economy and other things out them at the top of the world map. So with your 1 billion dollars you can become a multi billionaire in Nigeria.
Re: How Good Is A 300 Million Naira Per Year Salary? by ChiefDollar: 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ninety6:
undecided life no balance at all for africa, if money dey one place e go over excess if the same money no dey another place e go over scarce. En? 300milla a year? Poverty go just go buy sniper drink.

Inequality is crazy in Nigeria that's for sure. I had to google what is sniper drink, I burst out laughing ahaha.

1 Like

Re: How Good Is A 300 Million Naira Per Year Salary? by ChiefDollar: 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mrsoft3:

You said it yourself, america and and Nigeria are words apart in terms of everything, the economy and other things out them at the top of the world map. So with your 1 billion dollars you can become a multi billionaire in Nigeria.

Would you say he's on the same level as people like say Wizkid/davido? in terms of wealth.
Re: How Good Is A 300 Million Naira Per Year Salary? by Mrsoft3(m): 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
ChiefDollar:

Would you say he's on the same level as people like say Wizkid/davido? in terms of wealth.

Not really, those guys are celebrities. And that's the source of their wealth,as long as they remain celebs they are wealthy, but your friend is wealthy too.
Re: How Good Is A 300 Million Naira Per Year Salary? by Nozino: 9:19am On Nov 12, 2021
ChiefDollar:

This your friend is very wealthy.

(1) (Reply)

Shoot The Messenger / Good Job / I Need A Part Time Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.