Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,598 members, 7,941,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

Watchtower's Biggest Lie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watchtower's Biggest Lie (686 Views)

The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower / Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) / How The Watchtower Was Financed (pre-1990) - The Hidden Facts Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watchtower's Biggest Lie by rottennaija(m): 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
Re: Watchtower's Biggest Lie by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
90% of watch tower doctrine is from the devil they preach that JW is the mother of God they don't even know man has a soul and spirit

2 Likes

Re: Watchtower's Biggest Lie by Auskyd(m): 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Watchtower's Biggest Lie by MightySparrow: 7:32am On Nov 12, 2021
Haa!!!
Re: Watchtower's Biggest Lie by Janosky: 7:46am On Nov 12, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
90% of watch tower doctrine is from the devil they preach that JW is the mother of God they don't even know man has a soul and spirit
Na wetin this Bishop LIENUS dey take sef?
His something is missing upstairs.
Re: Watchtower's Biggest Lie by Janosky: 7:50am On Nov 12, 2021
Auskyd:

Are you back? hehehehe.

Jobless.
The WAILER is definitely in Sifia pains.
He is in Christendom and holy ghost ,not a man ,climbs the pulpit to teach him GIBBERISH. grin grin grin

Allow rott WAILER to deny the solid, scriptural evidences glaring to him.
Hebrews 13:7,17 & Matthew24:44-47 ,JWs are very correct.
grin grin
Re: Watchtower's Biggest Lie by rottennaija(m): 9:21am On Nov 12, 2021
Janosky:

He is in Christendom and holy ghost ,not a man ,climbs the pulpit to teach him GIBBERISH. grin grin grin

grin grin

Attack dog, welcome once again
Re: Watchtower's Biggest Lie by Janosky: 10:04am On Nov 12, 2021
rottennaija:

Attack dog, welcome once again
Rott WAILER has not deny that Hebrews 13:7,17 & Matthew 25:44-47 is not in his own Bible.

His only source of pleasure is posting perceived grievances and misinformation on JEHOVAH's servants.

What's a better definition for a bigot ?
"Some one who lives by what he hates"
Re: Watchtower's Biggest Lie by Auskyd(m): 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
Janosky:

grin grin

Omo he can have his personal convictions for all I care. I just dey worried as to why he is Soo bent on them like say Dem steal hin girlfriend
Re: Watchtower's Biggest Lie by rottennaija(m): 7:05am On Nov 13, 2021
Auskyd:

Omo he can have his personal convictions for all I care. I just dey worried as to why he is Soo bent on them like say Dem steal hin girlfriend

Re: Watchtower's Biggest Lie by Auskyd(m): 10:01am On Nov 13, 2021
rottennaija:

All this doesn't press home any point. You're sharing screenshots about beards? Really?

Which school you graduate from?

Man, you really get problem. I'm sure JW matter dey make your preek stand all the time lmao
Re: Watchtower's Biggest Lie by rottennaija(m): 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
Auskyd:

All this doesn't press home any point. You're sharing screenshots about beards? Really?

Man, you really get problem. I'm sure JW matter dey make your preek stand all the time lmao

Re: Watchtower's Biggest Lie by rottennaija(m): 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
Auskyd:

Look at the images below, do you get the meaning? If you don't, probably you never will

Re: Watchtower's Biggest Lie by rottennaija(m): 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
Auskyd:

This is a physically in mentally out elder. Do you now understand why I post the things I post or should I respond more?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeQ0i0TPXW4
Re: Watchtower's Biggest Lie by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
Auskyd:

His Papa, Mama and all other relatives are JWs but he doesn't want to submit to the tenets that binds JWs together yet he want them to treat him like fellow JWs.
I wonder what he would have done to Jesus if he happens to live in the first century because Jesus' teachings let to break up in many Jewish family {Matthew 10:34-35} most Jews back then prefer to see their family member who became a Christian tormented to death than continue living as a Christian.
That's why the persecution was great back then, but thanks to God that America declared FREEDOM OF SPEECH EXPRESSION and WORSHIP today otherwise this restless miscreant would have been hunting JWs up and down all because they have their own faith that makes them differ from all others! John 15:19; 17:14 smiley
Re: Watchtower's Biggest Lie by Auskyd(m): 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

His Papa, Mama and all other relatives are JWs but he doesn't want to submit to the tenets that binds JWs together yet he want them to treat him like fellow JWs.
I wonder what he would have done to Jesus if he happens to live in the first century because Jesus' teachings let to break up in many Jewish family {Matthew 10:34-35} most Jews back then prefer to see their family member who became a Christian tormented to death than continue living as a Christian.
That's why the persecution was great back then, but thanks to God that America declared FREEDOM OF SPEECH EXPRESSION and WORSHIP today otherwise this restless miscreant would have been hunting JWs up and down all because they have their own faith that makes them differ from all others! John 15:19; 17:14 smiley

He has probably some something wrong there and is now looking for any means to say things about them.

Normal tactic of a vengeful person.

Every religion get them. Na JW own be this guy lol

1 Like

Re: Watchtower's Biggest Lie by Janosky: 11:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
Auskyd:

Auskyd:

He has probably some something wrong there and is now looking for any means to say things about them.

You understand him parroll 100%. grin grin
Re: Watchtower's Biggest Lie by Janosky: 11:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
rottennaija:

Look at the images below, do you get the meaning? If you don't, probably you never will
Rott WAILER & Lloyd Evans crew no get conscience.
They are using that child as pawn to project Propaganda hug & emotional blackmail GIBBERISH with ZERO value grin cheesy
When you teach your child ABC & she recalls it effortlessly, it's education.
When I teach my child Ephesians 6:2, "honour your father and mother", you label it as "cult indoctrination", may JEHOVAH rebuke you, omwan dan, izigha !!
Galatians 6:7 & Numbers 11:23 must take come to pass.
Re: Watchtower's Biggest Lie by rottennaija(m): 6:26am On Nov 14, 2021
Janosky:

Rott WAILER & Lloyd Evans crew no get conscience.
They are using that child as pawn to project Propaganda hug & emotional blackmail GIBBERISH with ZERO value grin cheesy
When you teach your child ABC & she recalls it effortlessly, it's education.
When I teach my child Ephesians 6:2, "honour your father and mother", you label it as "cult indoctrination", may JEHOVAH rebuke you, omwan dan, izigha !!
Galatians 6:7 & Numbers 11:23 must take come to pass.

The child has escape a dangerous damaging cult. Deal it with.

1 Like

Re: Watchtower's Biggest Lie by achorladey: 10:46am On Nov 14, 2021
Auskyd:

Russell, Rutherford and numerous members who had become a Jehovah’s witnesses gets classified as VENGEFUL PEOPLE when they repeatedly expose teachings of other Christian denominations that they believe is false.

He has probably some something wrong there and is now looking for any means to say things about them

Living by the books as usual no one leaves the Jehovah’s organization clean. That person must either be a WOLF in sheep clothing, demon or the devil grin grin grin. Your words above are not regarded as VENGEFUL on those who decides to leave the organization based on their conscience grin grin that simply cannot live with what happens within that organisation.

Na una way. No be new thing. Atleast we know the imperfect spiritual food guaranteed from Jesus na him cause am.

(1) (Reply)

Prophecy On 2023 Election / The True Religion To Salvation / Download The Anointing To Finish By Apostle Johnson Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.