Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,160 members, 7,880,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:08 PM

I’m In Love With A Lady at work,She Has A Boyfriend So This Is What I Want To Do - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m In Love With A Lady at work,She Has A Boyfriend So This Is What I Want To Do (561 Views)

I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims / "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo / I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m In Love With A Lady at work,She Has A Boyfriend So This Is What I Want To Do by micheal34(m): 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hello Guys,

Someone sent this to our mailbox so we need an honest reply from all Naijalodites.

Lets call her Shade (Not her real name)

I have never seen a girl with such beauty. Gosh she’s beautiful. Her eyes is a gift from God. I have never seen such dark eyes with so much light in them.

I’m not a kidnapper even though i wish i was so i can kidnap her eyes.

What of her smile? Her beautiful smile makes my heart melt; I can’t imagine a life without her.

Anyways the problem is she has a Man. Very handsome, tall and well built. He even has a Benz. He even comes to pick her at work.

I heard from someone he is a Yahoo guy.

I feel so jealous and annoyed by his presence cause he is so rude and doesnt greet anybody. Bleep boy.

Anyways I am thinking, what if i report him to EFCC and they arrest him so Shade will come to me cause the embarrassment will be too much.

Then i will pet her and ask her to be my girlfriend. This is my plan. This is what intend to do but i am feeling guility.

Is it a Smart Or Yeye Thing To Do? If Not What Can I Do To Have Her To Be Mine?

Please help me everybody on Voicesuit.

Pls lets help this young man with a response,

Lets hear from you all ��

https://www.voicesuit.com/im-in-love-with-a-lady-in-my-work-she-has-a-boyfriend-so-this-is-what-i-want-to-do/

DROP YOUR COMMENT

Re: I’m In Love With A Lady at work,She Has A Boyfriend So This Is What I Want To Do by Naijanascam: 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
All these godforsaken plans you dey reason,why not channel it to something positive to make money to live a better life and drive a ride of your choice by then you will understand say that girl no fine at all.....no vex abeg na my mind I talk grin grin grin grin
Re: I’m In Love With A Lady at work,She Has A Boyfriend So This Is What I Want To Do by jaeyking(m): 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
See plans
Just because of kpekus

You wan fall another brother man

So after u receive the kpekus wetin u go gain undecided undecided
Re: I’m In Love With A Lady at work,She Has A Boyfriend So This Is What I Want To Do by sammybest889(m): 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
******TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

This is will b last time I will give this kind of advice on relationship stuff like dis

Oga go and make money (I will not repeat my self twice)

There is nothing like d word "LOVE" d last one DAT exist is d one Christ display on d Cross of Calvary

If u like hear hmmmm if u like no hear hmmmm

Na money wey I get I borrow u so

Fank u

(1) (Reply)

Ex Shine Ya Eye Housemates Packed Like Sardine As They Fly To Dubai For Summit / Bbnaija Angel, Whitemoney, Pere, Liquo Finally On Dubai Trip, See Their Reaction / DJ Cuppy Gets Rolls Royce Cullinan As Gift After Fake Birthday Post (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.