Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:04 PM

Christ Embassy In Edo Built A Police Station (Pictures - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy In Edo Built A Police Station (Pictures (50895 Views)

Policemen Sent To Inspect Christ Embassy In UK Get Rhapsody Of Realities / Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt / Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christ Embassy In Edo Built A Police Station (Pictures by Blitzerz: 4:02am On Nov 17, 2021
Biggcake:

Your prostitute mother is still being fvcked by local mechanics

At least I still have angry

Yours threw you away as an infant inside empty condom carton..... grin
Shameless!
Re: Christ Embassy In Edo Built A Police Station (Pictures by Biggcake: 7:48am On Nov 18, 2021
Blitzerz:

Still better than your scum mortuary attending father angry
hahahaha, them don ban you.

I gat power more than you.

Now make you dey sidon look.
Re: Christ Embassy In Edo Built A Police Station (Pictures by Blitzerz: 8:13am On Nov 18, 2021
Biggcake:
hahahaha, them don ban you.

I gat power more than you.

Now make you dey sidon look.
You are
Still living in the paradise of buffoonery...... grin
Re: Christ Embassy In Edo Built A Police Station (Pictures by Biggcake: 9:28am On Nov 18, 2021
Blitzerz:

You are
Still living in the paradise of buffoonery...... grin

I missed you though, hence I had to trick you into coming to disgrace yourself some more....

However, there was something you said that touched me...

I know you will feel bad if I disclose it to you...

Cheers
Re: Christ Embassy In Edo Built A Police Station (Pictures by Blitzerz: 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
Biggcake:

I missed you though, hence I had to trick you into coming to disgrace yourself some more....

Stop lying and deceiving yourself cool

Biggcake:

However, there was something you said that touched me...

I know you will feel bad if I disclose it to you...

Cheers
Eyah. I know. sorry.
But try not to insult other people you don't know again without provocation. Cheers
Re: Christ Embassy In Edo Built A Police Station (Pictures by Biggcake: 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
Blitzerz:

Stop lying and deceiving yourself cool

Eyah. I know. sorry.
But try not to insult other people you don't know again without provocation. Cheers
Apologies accepted in good faith.

Be a good boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer / 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State / Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.