Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,924 members, 7,886,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:21 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/11/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/11/2021 (281 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/11/18 / Rccg House Fellowship Manual(12/11/2017) The Consuming Fire / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/11/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/11/2021 by dallyemmy: 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 12TH NOVEMBER 2021.

THEME: ASK UNTIL YOU RECEIVE.

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/11/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/11/2021 by dallyemmy: 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Friday, November 12, 2021)*

*ASK UNTIL YOU RECEIVE.*

*Prayer Points:*

1.Thank You, Jesus, for Your promise that all my prayers, made to the Father, in Your name, shall be answered.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, release upon my life the anointing to pray without ceasing, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, give me the grace never to give up, but empower me to pray until my joy is full, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, paralyse every obstacle against my prayers and let answers to all my outstanding prayers, be released, now, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let all Your promises and good prophesies for my life and destiny be fulfilled and actualised now, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, take away every thing of shame and reproach in my life, and answer all my petitions, even, beyond my expectations today, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, bless me indeed, enlarge my coast, let Your hand be upon me and let evil be far away from me and my family, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, break every yoke of delay in all areas of my life, and take me by Your grace and mercy to my next level in life, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and restore unto him,100 folds, all that the enemies have stolen from him, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/11/2021 by dallyemmy: 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

(1) (Reply)

Confusion As Christ-like Figure Is Found In Tangerine (photo) / SHOCKING!! Two Men Fight Dirty Inside The Church As Pastor Watched / Mummy G. O [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.