Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,790 members, 7,879,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

I Usually Pretend As Patient To Steal In Hospitals – Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Usually Pretend As Patient To Steal In Hospitals – Suspect (18860 Views)

Mother Captured Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal In Church (video) / Shoplifter Caught After Returning To Steal In Abuja (Photo) / Oko Polytechnic Male Student Disguises As Lady To Steal In Female Hostel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Usually Pretend As Patient To Steal In Hospitals – Suspect by arinze198(m): 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
A 30-year old suspect, Nnanna Kalu, has confessed to the Police in Lagos that he focused on stealing in various hospitals by pretending to be a sick patient to mislead the management.

He revealed that it worked for him for sometime before he was eventually caught and handed over to the Police.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the suspect, Kalu, was apprehended and handed over to the Lagos Police Rapid Response Squad (RRS) at Gbagada General Hospital, for stealing a laptop.

He was subsequently charged before the Lagos State Mobile Court and sentenced to 15 months imprisonment on Monday over his conduct.

That was not the first time Kalu had committed such act. In the past, he was captured by CCTV camera while stealing a worker’s laptop at the medical facility a few weeks ago.
Then again, last week Kalu returned to the hospital to steal but was spotted wearing the same t-shirt and trousers he wore the first time camera detected him.
https://pmexpressng.com/i-usually-pretend-as-patient-to-steal-in-hospitals-suspect/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Usually Pretend As Patient To Steal In Hospitals – Suspect by garriAndsugar: 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
Medical thief.. grin

That's how I went to a hospital and saw the doctor complaining of how he lost his two phones the previous day.. I just pity the man..
These thieves are always upgrading their techniques..

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Usually Pretend As Patient To Steal In Hospitals – Suspect by PointZerom: 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
grin

The same way Buhari pretended to be a democrat, he even nack suit join just to deceive OmenkaLives.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Usually Pretend As Patient To Steal In Hospitals – Suspect by InfernoNig: 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
People get mind Sha.

7 Likes

Re: I Usually Pretend As Patient To Steal In Hospitals – Suspect by dynicks(m): 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
grin
Re: I Usually Pretend As Patient To Steal In Hospitals – Suspect by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
Leave stealing and trade forex.... FX is not a scam.
If you are busy type, you can use this bot;
https://www.nairaland.com/6830991/forex-trading-software-both-newbies
Re: I Usually Pretend As Patient To Steal In Hospitals – Suspect by Boogyman557: 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF MAN
Re: I Usually Pretend As Patient To Steal In Hospitals – Suspect by Thinktwicemybro: 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
A curse to the hardworking people of the east. He should be committed to rehab. I have a feeling he mingled with certain persons from a skull mining region. It's well.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Usually Pretend As Patient To Steal In Hospitals – Suspect by Osibajo2023: 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
Thief
Re: I Usually Pretend As Patient To Steal In Hospitals – Suspect by inoki247: 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
Disguise in Chief D.I.C

1 Like

Re: I Usually Pretend As Patient To Steal In Hospitals – Suspect by Iseoluwani: 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
garriAndsugar:
[/b]Medical thief.[b]. grin

That's how I went to a hospital and saw the doctor complaining of how he lost his two phones the previous day.. I just pity the man..
This thieves are always upgrading their techniques..

That name fit am grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Usually Pretend As Patient To Steal In Hospitals – Suspect by gambia(m): 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
He should be dealt with accordingly.
Re: I Usually Pretend As Patient To Steal In Hospitals – Suspect by Drbarmes(m): 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
Reminds me of a guy in jalingo
Re: I Usually Pretend As Patient To Steal In Hospitals – Suspect by AmazingStudios(m): 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hmmm
Re: I Usually Pretend As Patient To Steal In Hospitals – Suspect by anbel(m): 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
very wrong act

1 Like

Re: I Usually Pretend As Patient To Steal In Hospitals – Suspect by bencarson007(m): 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
This is what this goat has reduced himself to. How come he can successfully do this and get away with it first time. Omo I weep for this country....

Whilst some of us are busy trying to build the nation, this lazy yootis busy destroying his life at another end...

Anyways happy jail time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Usually Pretend As Patient To Steal In Hospitals – Suspect by chuksrandal(m): 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
See agba concept.. This he's crafty brain could have been channeled somewhere better..

Chai na wa oo..
Re: I Usually Pretend As Patient To Steal In Hospitals – Suspect by Earlystar698(m): 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
So many deranged people out there

3 Likes

Re: I Usually Pretend As Patient To Steal In Hospitals – Suspect by toyinjimoh(m): 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
Jungle justice

1 Like

Re: I Usually Pretend As Patient To Steal In Hospitals – Suspect by emmabest2000(m): 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
You're truly a patient, only that your case is different grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Usually Pretend As Patient To Steal In Hospitals – Suspect by Guyman02: 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Very wicked idiot, stealing from caregivers and sick people, he even looks mentally sick

2 Likes

Re: I Usually Pretend As Patient To Steal In Hospitals – Suspect by samuelevans(m): 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
jumble
Re: I Usually Pretend As Patient To Steal In Hospitals – Suspect by JosephXavier: 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
Of all places e come hospital

People get mind abeg

Stealing from people who are battling for their lives and some are managing to survive, looking for who to help fund treatments and buy drugs

And you get mind to steal from them?

Haha, this brother no deserve mercy

2 Likes

Re: I Usually Pretend As Patient To Steal In Hospitals – Suspect by africonn: 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
chuksrandal:
See agba concept.. This he's crafty brain could have been channeled somewhere better..

Chai na wa oo..

Like what, Yahoo abi?
Re: I Usually Pretend As Patient To Steal In Hospitals – Suspect by condralbedez: 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
PointZerom:
grin

The same way Buhari pretended to be a democrat, he even nack suit join just to deceive OmenkaLives.
It's been long I saw that dude post here oh... grin grin
Re: I Usually Pretend As Patient To Steal In Hospitals – Suspect by Okhuadams(m): 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2021

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man's Corpse Found In A River In Katsina (Graphic Photos) / Deaf, Dumb Bus-Driver Arrested In Lagos / Man Kills His 70-Year-Old Mother In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.