Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,138 members, 7,900,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 05:44 AM

Agony Of A Female Construction Manager: “male Co-workers Don’t Take Me Seriously - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Agony Of A Female Construction Manager: “male Co-workers Don’t Take Me Seriously (241 Views)

Share Your Co-workers Attitude Towards You When You Resigned Or Been Sacked / Agony Of An Accountant / Here’s How To Deal With Annoying Co-workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agony Of A Female Construction Manager: “male Co-workers Don’t Take Me Seriously by philstone(m): 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
A construction manager makes determined efforts to deal with gender stereotypes daily as she narrates the actually of how she is treated as a woman on a building site.
A Project Manager in commercial construction and also a model, Autumn Westfall, from Macomb, Michigan, talk about her very strange and unusual experiences as a woman in a male controlled industry.
She described to her 13.1k Tiktok followers: “It’s 100% true that pretty privilege does exist and yes it is absolutely rude how when people find you attractive they are generally just nice to you for that reason and that reason only.
Read More .....https://www.newssourge.com/agony-of-a-female-construction-manager-male-co-workers-dont-take-me-seriously-because-of-my-looks/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Free Google Website For Your Small Business / Research Laboratories In Nigeria / Who Knows About Culminate Consulting And Its Dubai Training Trip?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.