Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,855 members, 7,879,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:19 PM

IBB Congratulates Soludo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Congratulates Soludo (16786 Views)

New Dawn Has Come For Nigeria – IBB Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu / Davido Congratulates Soludo On Election Victory / IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by TriCee: 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
To whom much is given, much is expected.

Soludo, all eyes on you.
Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by Asadujames202(m): 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
Conwarden:

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . including paternity fraudsters!

Continue fooling your self
Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by Carlyscales: 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
sexyking1:
What's so special about this anambra election? It has generated more goodwill messages all over the world than any other state election even presidential election. Wow there must be something about that state that made APC want to capture it by all means.

I think it's basically these:

.1) the caliber and pedigree of the Gov elect. Its always better to have educated/exposed technocrats , who have succeeded and have grown wealth personally, to manage state n federal resources. You can see how Buhari, lawan and Tanko are currently mismanaging the country grin

2) many were scared of what may become of SE and by extension SW and Midbelt if the threat by secessionists scuttles the elections. So, it's more of sigh of relief, by the outcomes at the end of d day.

3) Due to horrible blunder of Fg and supreme Court In imo. Most Nigerians ( including Apc members) wanted a scenario where either pdp or Apga wins it fair and square in Anambra

4) Since its an off season election. There's plenty room for many to congratulations. Obviously we can't be congratulating Buhari for borrowing more money and mortgaging future generations, neither can we do same to Amaechi for borrowing money to build railway to niger ��.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by barcaboi(m): 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
festacman:
The silent message in this IBB's congratulatory press statement is that Prof. Soludo has what it takes to be President of Nigeria and he should, therefore, use his performance as governor of Anambra State as a springboard.

The ball is Soludo's court.
Exactly; the best chance and candidates the youths and SE has. He shd live up to the expectation
Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by Leverage2021: 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Alex dey on top this table you dey shake like this o
Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
Conwarden:

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . including paternity fraudsters!

Politicians 3 life sentence
Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by ransomed: 2:45am On Nov 12, 2021
The evil genius. EFCC ask him about the 12b naira oil windfall. The big thieves are untouchables.
Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by Abujakenneth: 3:03am On Nov 12, 2021
We have good spirit.
sexyking1:
What's so special about this anambra election? It has generated more goodwill messages all over the world than any other state election even presidential election. Wow there must be something about that state that made APC want to capture it by all means.
Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by Nobody: 3:29am On Nov 12, 2021
Seriously, I am so happy for Anambra. Soludo is actually good. He is the pacesetter of everything good in the banking industry we have today. In fact, Obasanjo did well choosing him. He has no excuse. I want ibo to become great again. The days of Zik should return. Honestly, Biafra War did so much damages.

I have been slamming ibos, but the truth is that I cross path with ibos often and I cannot betray them. Most of my best friends are ibos. I know how industrious they are. It is a friend one loves so much one criticizes so much. Ibos are better than what is happening. Honestly, I want Anambra great again. Leave the likes of Orji Uzo Kalu, Peter Obi, Okorocha and Ngoge out of the new things happening to ibo mow and see how you will come out shining again.

I pray Soludo succeeds. Honestly, I want him to.

1 Like

Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by Nobody: 4:38am On Nov 12, 2021
grin ME WAITING FOR PRESIDENT BUHARI TO LEND ME AIRFORCE ONE TO LAND IN ANAMBRA NEW AIRPORT INORDER TO KEEP TO MY PROMISE OF LANDING IT IF THERE IS PEACEFUL ELECTION IN ANAMBRA.
Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by pelumzy007(m): 5:00am On Nov 12, 2021
festacman:
The silent message in this IBB's congratulatory press statement is that Prof. Soludo has what it takes to be President of Nigeria and he should, therefore, use his performance as governor of Anambra State as a springboard.

The ball is Soludo's court.
Exactly I hope he takes advantage of the opportunity. As he seems to be the most accepted Eastern leader in Nigeria
Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by Bluntemperor: 5:11am On Nov 12, 2021
Lanretoye:
IBB still dey congratulate?

That is Nigeria for you!
Those who never believed in Democracy- he annulled the June 12 Elections for reasons best known to him,plunged the Country into social and political crisis we never seen,yet is now sending congratulations on elections of Democracy!
Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by redcliff: 5:31am On Nov 12, 2021
sexyking1:

i think its the fact that nobody wants apc anywhere again. anything that looks very good and minority but wins, will generate such applause.
Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by stayclearofme: 5:33am On Nov 12, 2021
Carlyscales:

I think it's basically these:

.1) the caliber and pedigree of the Gov elect. Its always better to have educated/exposed technocrats , who have succeeded and have grown wealth personally, to manage state n federal resources. You can see how Buhari, lawan and Tanko are currently mismanaging the country grin

2) many were scared of what may become of SE and by extension SW and Midbelt if the threat by secessionists scuttles the elections. So, it's more of sigh of relief, by the outcomes at the end of d day.

3) Due to horrible blunder of Fg and supreme Court In imo. Most Nigerians ( including Apc members) wanted a scenario where either pdp or Apga wins it fair and square in Anambra

4) Since its an off season election. There's plenty room for many to congratulations. Obviously we can't be congratulating Buhari for borrowing more money and mortgaging future generations, neither can we do same to Amaechi for borrowing money to build railway to niger ��.
Check number 3... Are you saying APC as a party never wanted to win? Please exclude me from "most Nigerian" that wants PDP to win... How can you generalize? Speak for yourself.
Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by goodLord3dg2: 5:41am On Nov 12, 2021
IBB don congratulate Soludo of Anambra half part. Oya IBB tell us who will you congratulate in July 2022 Osun guber?, then fast-forward to Kogi next guber election who will you congratulate?
Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by chiefobdk2: 5:51am On Nov 12, 2021
mikezuruki:

What exactly brought up the "Anambra no be imo" comment?

Unlike what many are trying to deceive us with, there has never been harmony between eastern states. This statement echoes what the average Anambra man thinks.

But then, you be ode.

Na u be d ode. Because u re too dumb to understand the reason for the slogan..
Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by ArewaNorth: 6:00am On Nov 12, 2021
Nnemuka:
hia...
This congratulations from some of Nigeria's worst is becoming suspicious...

IBB of all people?
The relationship between elites is mutual. They know themselves very well.
Don't live in delusion!
Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by West2019(m): 6:04am On Nov 12, 2021
weblord1900:
Everyone is now forming familiarity undecided
base on what . did ibb look like someone looking for a favor from soludo?
Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by Doracity82(m): 6:49am On Nov 12, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2
so you can't see where insulted someone there abi. Keep reporting
Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by Legalservices: 7:33am On Nov 12, 2021
ANSMEDIA:
IBB CONGRATULATES GOVERNOR-ELECT PROF CHARLES SOLUDO, SAYS HE IS EXCITED ELECTION WAS PEACEFUL AND CREDIBLE

By Christian ABURIME

[b]Nigerian former President and [/b]Commander-in- Chief of the Armed Forces, General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida has joined other prominent Nigerians to congratulate Prof Chukwuma Charles Soludo, Governor-elect on his well deserved victory at the Anambra governorship election. Below is the full text of the press statement from IBB made available to the press by Prince Kassim Afegbua, his spokesman

CONGRATULATIONS, PROFESSOR SOLUDO.

The contest was keen, the campaigns were tense and tough, the outcome has proven once again that if anyone desires gold, he must dig deeper into the mould. After all the tempers and palpable fear of a violent election, I am excited that Anambra people disappointed all bookmakers by making sure that the election turned out free, fair and credible. What is most gratifying for me is that the deserved winner Professor Charles Soludo has extended his hand of fellowship to his fellow contestants to create the right atmosphere for a robust leadership engagement for Anambra state. That is the way to go in contemporary leadership contestation in a democracy to champion inclusive leadership that caters for all. The "battle" and contestations are over, this is the time to forge ahead in the light of so many challenges that deserve urgent attention.

Let me congratulate Professor Charles Soludo on his victory after such a hard fought political "battle", travelling round all the 21 Local Governments to solicit for votes. Aside from being such a brilliant mind, his understanding of the intricate logic of the Nigerian federation, having served in various capacities, would help broaden his horizon as he contends with the leadership of governing the good people of Anambra state. As a man who understands the nexus between promise and performance, he must immediately jumpstart the process of collating ideas on how to confront the developmental challenges facing Anambra state. He must reach out to great minds cut across the state to stimulate the right ideas and attract capable hands that would help him to actualize his manifesto. Victory is one, being able to achieve the purpose of governance is another. I wish him well.

Going by our present political crises across the country particularly in the South-East, the fact that election held in Anambra despite initial fears is an eloquent statement that we all desire to live together as one indivisible country. What is required in my humble view is how to utilize our potentials and talents to drive national narrative through consensus building, cohesion and homogeneity of purpose. I am sure we can make a deeper meaning from the outcome of the Anambra election through dialogue and constructive engagement to move the country forward. I have no doubt in my mind that Professor Soludo would join that national narrative to deepen our democracy to endure the test of time. I look forward to seeing the positive impacts that he would assuredly bring to bear in Anambra state leadership in particular, and Nigeria in general.

Congratulations to you, my dear friend, Professor Soludo. The journey has just begun.

https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/2110895895734025/

The bolded should be deleted...he was never a President but HEAD OF STATE. They are related but connote different meanings.
Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by chiefobdk2: 7:51am On Nov 12, 2021
Doracity82:
so you can't see where insulted someone there abi. Keep reporting
the account you re quoting is mannabbqgrill second account
Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by Doracity82(m): 8:00am On Nov 12, 2021
chiefobdk2:
the account you re quoting is mannabbqgrill second account
yes I know it is the same person. I want him to know that we know what he know and that he is breaking the rules
Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by chiefobdk2: 8:18am On Nov 12, 2021
Doracity82:
yes I know it is the same person. I want him to know that we know what he know and that he is breaking the rules
felix terangwa is working for apc at the office in benue
Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by Doracity82(m): 8:20am On Nov 12, 2021
chiefobdk2:
felix terangwa is working for apc at the office in benue
who is Felix terangwa
Re: IBB Congratulates Soludo by chiefobdk2: 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Doracity82:
who is Felix terangwa
the guy u quoted that's his real name and Facebook name

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Constituents Stone Sanjo Adedoyin (Oyo Assembly Majority Leader) / Death-row Inmate Faces Firing-squad In Benin City / Yahaya Bello Picks Another Voter’s Card In Okene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.