Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend (25873 Views)

My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme / Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy / Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by MPESA(m): 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mcslize:

But the lady don't want to leave the guy. You see where the problem lies? She might even side the boy. Things like this require wisdom to handle.

You are right, if not the guy beating the lady I no go comment self.
Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by MPESA(m): 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
udemzyudex:

Na wa ooo, the sister is always running to the guy and claiming everything is fine, why are you guys not telling him to call his sister to order?

If truly his sister is his priority, then she should focus on her instead of the guy.

To love is not a crime but why beating the lady to avoid the that touches it's better to Force the guy out at all cost than burying his sister and sending the guy to jail because if he kill the girl he will go prison nah.
Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by Dimex03(m): 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
Which one is cops again, abegi stop using toush names for nija olopa(police) you almost made me think it's a complaint from international level grin grin grin
Kobojunkie:
If your sister lives with the guy, you have no legal ground of any kind. undecided

So long as she is of adult age, you really can't do anything for her except that which she allows you do. You should probably stop running over to rescue her and tell her to instead call the cops when she needs help. undecided
Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
Kirkman:

If you have the funds get a very good lawyer and go to the police station to get a solid restraining order against him. If he should ever lay his hands on your sister again an cell he go sleep in for weeks. Or better he be sued for domestic violence.
Don't be stupid.
How do you get a restraining order on behalf of someone without the person's consent?
Get sense mumu

1 Like

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by OHIGGI: 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
pls becareful when it come to women and their lovers, it happen to me in the past, one day i was in the church my younger sister came with wounds on her face that her guy beat her and i should help her to remove her things from the guy house which i did, immediately the guy heard that i was looking for him the guy run away, 2 days later my sister left my house with her things back to the guy house since then the guy now sees me as enemy. so be careful

1 Like

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by Kirkman: 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
Kellzzyy:

Don't be stupid.
How do you get a restraining order on behalf of someone without the person's consent?
Get sense mumu
If na your sister or your own blood will you be talking like this. Over grown big fool like you. Unam ikot. Until the person is 6 feet before you will come to your senses abi. Ozuo
Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by dan9ice(m): 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

The guy dey dick her well well

You're right bro
Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by Oduduwa707: 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You will probably end up in jail while he will continues to beat on/bully her in your absence. undecided
The problem is your sister, not the boy. Your sister is the one choosing to stay in an abusive relationship and she needs to realize this and decide to end it. undecided

Why do you guys just assume unnecessarily? OP nvr said the sister is in any abusive relationship. OP says the sister fights this guy and here you are already barking she's in a abusive relationship... undecided

The rate of low IQ among Nigerians is quite alarming for real. angry

Even the more alarming issue is how pple are liking ur comment. It shows why the Politicians take maximum advantage of your Foolishness.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
Kirkman:

If na your sister or your own blood will you be talking like this. Over grown big fool like you. Unam ikot. Until the person is 6 feet before you will come to your senses abi. Ozuo
Ewu
Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by Ojukwu007(m): 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
kamtamark:
Please pardon my English. Is one years now that my sister introduced a boy to me as her boyfriend, since then I have gone to their place several times to separate fight and it seems it is getting worst but they don't want to end the relationship.

I warned my sister never to near the boy. To my surprise I will see the two of them again and my sister will say everything is now ok.

Please what legal action can I take to separate the two of them?
Dear, just mind your business. No relationship/marriage is perfect.
Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by shantti(m): 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
kamtamark:
that mean as an elder brother I can't help her out? My fear is that if I do something stupid the boy will use advantage and deal with me. That's why I want to know my own right as a brother in thier relationship.

Sadly our constitution does not provide any legal backing in terms of authorization of execution for the term "brother in their relationship"

1 Like

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by poweredcom(m): 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
Only in this Nigeria due to poverty ..a girl will leave his family house to go and live with a guy

A lady that have not been married out

This is another form of flirt and that is how these so called vulnerable creature start having so much assault since they don't reason before doing things

What stop her from staying away from the guy place but still keep the relationship
Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by Christmasdon(m): 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
There are things you cannot stop and one of them is trying to stop a girl who is madly in love.
Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by ojun50(m): 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
mastermaestro:

Why is stupidity becoming rampant on this forum like this? Someone is seeking for a solution to a family problem, you are talking gibberish. You and your fellow lowlifes should get over this 'make money' line whenever any social issue is brought up here. It's irritating!

There are a million problems money cannot solve!
If you are done let me know
Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by teeshet: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL MATTERS. WTF MAN
pass me some weed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by teeshet: 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

The guy dey dick her well well
with better cumshot

1 Like

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by cherryCola: 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
naturalflow:
laugh wan tear my belle here ooh.wetin you come do the niggar?

Wetin i wan do undecided,
I was waiting for dude to come back to his senses,but
thank God he didn't just come back with his sense only,
He came back with her (my sister grin) sense too cheesy.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by teeshet: 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
kenodrill:

When a guy has a good working gbola it's quite difficult for a woman to quit him regardless of the domestic abuse.i presume that's what your sister is going through.
like me. I dey chook my bitch wella she no fit leave me
Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by Gunayo(m): 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
dan9ice:
E get wetin your sister they gain, that's why she's still in the war called relationship

She's benefiting some I guess
The only thing she is benefiting is the gbola she is receiving from the guy or boy steadily. The day she start receiving a better one she will run with the speed of light.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by Gunayo(m): 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
worldclass68:

The way 4..1..9 figures plenty for that account of urs Sef..... grin grin grin
That's to tell you the kind breed of a person he is.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by CalmElder(m): 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
E be like say u no know women.
They can do anything, I mean anything, to make a third party uncomfortable with their relationship, whether by hook or by crook.
They just like it when people are unhappy with it.

No go kill urself o

1 Like

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by Kobojunkie: 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
Oyiboman69:
so he should just watch things go wrong... I guess his attention won't be drawn when things go south according to your stance....[b][/b]
His sister no be im property nor im slave that he should have her life go according to his plan. undecided
Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by Kobojunkie: 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
Oduduwa707:
Why do you guys just assume unnecessarily? OP nvr said the sister is in any abusive relationship. OP says the sister fights this guy and here you are already barking she's in a abusive relationship... undecided

The rate of low IQ among Nigerians is quite alarming for real. angry

Even the more alarming issue is how pple are liking ur comment. It shows why the Politicians take maximum advantage of your Foolishness.
Are you certain your brain is screwed on right at all? undecided

An abusive relationship is one where you fight or endure emotional abuse either as the victim or the one inflicting the abuse. undecided
Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by Kobojunkie: 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
Dimex03:
Which one is cops again, abegi stop using toush names for nija olopa(police) you almost made me think it's a complaint from international level grin grin grin
Op didn't make it clear whether na naija abi na jand dem dey. undecided
Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by Kobojunkie: 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Nigerian cops abi which one, you know how much that one go cost you?
It costs money to call police to a crime scene? undecided
Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by Kobojunkie: 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
vickydevoka:

Lol. De sister might be the one at fault. Some ladies are more abusive
That is besides the point.. whether the violence is from her or from the other, the fact is the relationship is according to the OP, abusive, and dangerous. undecided
Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by Kobojunkie: 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
chocboi78:
what if she dies from domestic abuse? This is his blood for goodness sake
You cannot prevent your sibling from dying if your sibling insists that is the way it should be for him/her. Unless she is his ward, all he can do is accept the fact that this person has a right to live as she chooses. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by Kobojunkie: 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
LotaTee:
You people are funny.Would you say the same if the roles were reversed?
If what roles were reversed? undecided
Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by Kobojunkie: 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
stuffs4me:
How did you know it was not the sister that is the abuser and the boyfriend is the victim.
I don't know that , I simply assume the man and his sister are in an abusive relationship, this as the OP indicated. undecided
Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by Kobojunkie: 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
Kobicove:
Cal the cops here 8n Nigeria?

The Nigeria police has no time to settle quarrel between domestic partners! undecided
Then the sister needs to grow a brain if leave the abusive situation on her own. Not wait for her brother to take the law in his hands and possibly end up in jail for her sake. undecided
Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by jimmynauty: 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
kamtamark:
what if I decide to beat the boy?

He dies, you jailed, she probably get another fighter friend. Wetin you dondo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend by Guzx: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
That’s love for you it’s hard to separate true love until something happen

They will always fight but should learn to say sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Marry An Illiterate? / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady / صور سكس 2018 صور كس كساس بنات عارية

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.