Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,827 members, 7,945,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition (13419 Views)

Alcohol A Night Before A Pre-employment Medical Test / BEDC Graduate Trainee Test Invite / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by atonement12: 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
femi4:
Olodo

Check the history of vaccines production in stages
Soon, we shall agree who is the "olodo"! wink
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by planetx: 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

In which America did courts throw out vaccine mandates as unconstitutional? The same America where thousands of teachers, nurses, policemen, firefighters and other public servants have already been terminated after failing to meet government vaccination deadlines? That is even for government mandates which are more controversial. Any private business in the US can easily exclude customers or terminate employees who are unvaccinated. Which fake news site have you been reading?
The US appeals court have thrown the vaccine mandates in the garbage after a similar decision by a high court judge, try to be more current. It will eventually wind up in the supreme court where it will be buried once and for all. All the people illegally terminated with an unconstitutional mandate will bankrupt the assholes that terminated them with an avalanche of incoming lawsuits. This puppets in Nigeria and Africa better be careful mandating a rubbish vaccine that doesn't work with horrific side effects. And why would you terminate thousands of nurses, doctors and other health care workers if this is a real pandemic and the hospitals are supposedly overwhelmed, people need to start using their God given brain.
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by atonement12: 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Sure..any opposing stance?
Matthew 11:16-25
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
planetx:
The US appeals court have thrown the vaccine mandates in the garbage, try to be more current. It will wind up to the supreme court where it will be buried once and for all. All the people illegally terminated with an unconstitutional mandate will bankrupt the assholes that terminated them with an avalanche of incoming lawsuits. This clowns in Nigeria better be careful mandating a rubbish vaccine that doesn't work with horrific side effects.

Again, where did you hear this news? Post your link. The only constitutional argument against vaccine mandates are matters of state rights which is what the US Appeals Court case you're referring to was about. Some states have sued the Federal government stating that the US Federal Government exceeded its constitutional authority by instituting a nationwide vaccination and testing mandate usurping state powers. But any state governor that issues an actual mandate is well within his constitutional rights. Just this month, the US Supreme Court shot down a challenge to a statewide vaccine mandate in Maine:
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-supreme-court-rejects-religious-challenge-maine-vaccine-mandate-2021-10-29/
Same applies to all Federal employees in the US who cannot hide under state law. Also, all 50 states in the US have mandatory vaccine requirements if you want to send your children to public school, so except you were raised by wolves in the wilderness, you must have been vaccinated for polio, rubella, measles etc. The notion that vaccine mandates are illegal or unconstitutional in the US is rubbish.

Also, this is an entirely different argument. You're arguing that a private company does not even have the right to mandate vaccinations within its organization. You don't need to be a legal scholar to know that that is rubbish. The simple solution if you don't like the vaccine requirements of an organization is to leave it. Not claim that your right is being violated as if you have a "right" to work anywhere you want according to your own rules.

1 Like

Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
atonement12:

Matthew 11:16-25
That does not relate to the matter on ground..we are talking about mark of the beast and refusal to take the vaccine..even if it does relate ..is it everyone that believes in the bible?
What are you gonna tell people from different religion or are you still gonna be quoting a bible verse?
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by atonement12: 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
Rydermaverick:

That does not relate to the matter on ground..we are talking about mark of the beast and refusal to take the vaccine..even if it does relate ..is it everyone that believes in the bible?
What are you gonna tell people from different religion or are you still gonna be quoting a bible verse?
You want us to talk about the mark of the beast, but you're uncomfortable with quoting from the 'manual' that gave the revelation knowledge.
I'll gladly and unapologetically quote the words of the Lord to any entity or religious group(s) if and when necessary. Bye!
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
atonement12:
You want us to talk about the mark of the beast, but you're uncomfortable with quoting from the 'manual' that gave the revelation knowledge.
I'll gladly and unapologetically quote the words of the Lord to any entity or religious group(s) if and when necessary. Bye!
I ain't uncomfortable with you quoting from the manual..I was only giving you an example..
Your second paragraph needs more refurbishing cos not everyone is a christain..then what are you gonna tell them?
I understand your love for Christ..but you must also have a bigger way to prove that the "mark of beast "is real...
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by atonement12: 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
Rydermaverick:

I ain't uncomfortable with you quoting from the manual..I was only giving you an example..
Your second paragraph needs more refurbishing cos not everyone is a christain..then what are you gonna tell them?
I understand your love for Christ..but you must also have a bigger way to prove that the "mark of beast "is real...
I don't have to prove to anyone that it's real. I only have to warn people based on what has been given to me that we're at the end of the age now, and the whole mandatory vaccination agenda is it.
The short time left will prove to all that the "mark of the beast" is real!

1 Like

Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by Pious101: 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
atonement12:
keep supporting evil! sad
did anyone ask u to apply?
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by atonement12: 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
Pious101:
did anyone ask u to apply?
Still a weak excuse for supporting evil! undecided
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by youngelder(m): 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
Equity15:
interesting, do you know about the pay J didn't go cause I felt it wasn't worth the stress from lagos
I can find out...
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by planetx: 10:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

Again, where did you hear this news? Post your link. The only constitutional argument against vaccine mandates are matters of state rights which is what the US Appeals Court case you're referring to was about. Some states have sued the Federal government stating that the US Federal Government exceeded its constitutional authority by instituting a nationwide vaccination and testing mandate usurping state powers. But any state governor that issues an actual mandate is well within his constitutional rights. Just this month, the US Supreme Court shot down a challenge to a statewide vaccine mandate in Maine:
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-supreme-court-rejects-religious-challenge-maine-vaccine-mandate-2021-10-29/
Same applies to all Federal employees in the US who cannot hide under state law. Also, all 50 states in the US have mandatory vaccine requirements if you want to send your children to public school, so except you were raised by wolves in the wilderness, you must have been vaccinated for polio, rubella, measles etc. The notion that vaccine mandates are illegal or unconstitutional in the US is rubbish.

Also, this is an entirely different argument. You're arguing that a private company does not even have the right to mandate vaccinations within its organization. You don't need to be a legal scholar to know that that is rubbish. The simple solution if you don't like the vaccine requirements of an organization is to leave it. Not claim that your right is being violated as if you have a "right" to work anywhere you want according to your own rules.
I am talking about the Biden mandate for employers with more than 100 employees set to take off January 4th have been thrown in the garbage where it belongs by the US appeals court. Don't know why you are so happy about people losing their livelihoods over a vaccine mandate, when the Nuremberg code forbids forced medical experimentation without consent. I don't need to post a link because this is all over the news so like i said earlier you need to be more current.
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
planetx:
I am talking about the Biden mandate for employers with more than 100 employees set to take off January 4th have been thrown in the garbage where it belongs by the US appeals court. Don't know why you are so happy about people losing their livelihoods over a vaccine mandate, when the Nuremberg code forbids forced medical experimentation without consent. I don't need to post a link because this is all over the news so like i said earlier you need to be more current.

And I've already explained the context of the misinformation you're passing to ignorant people who don't follow American news or politics. Vaccines are not "medical experimentation" when they have all requisite approvals. All 50 states in the United States have mandatory vaccinations requirements for school children and you can't enter the US military without meeting about 17 vax requirements. You've been fooled by right wing garbage fake news to believe that vaccine mandates are something new when they've been an ubiquitous part of society for several decades. Making it more nonsensical is that nobody is "forced" to undergo the "experimentation". You can opt out and face the social consequences that come with willfully choosing to be a disease vector. Nobody has deployed uniformed officers to forcefully jab people with medicine they don't want.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by Equity15(m): 11:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
youngelder:

I can find out...
thank you
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by Pious101: 5:07am On Nov 13, 2021
atonement12:
Still a weak excuse for supporting evil! undecided
could u please define evil and explain how a policy that is meant to curtail spread of covid-19 is related to evil. Let's begin from there
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 13, 2021
atonement12:
I don't have to prove to anyone that it's real. I only have to warn people based on what has been given to me that we're at the end of the age now, and the whole mandatory vaccination agenda is it.
The short time left will prove to all that the "mark of the beast" is real!
So you rather die of the virus than take the vaccine which is your self acclaimed "mark of the beast"
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by ademasta(m): 9:02am On Nov 13, 2021
Nonsense
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by atonement12: 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
Rydermaverick:

So you rather die of the virus than take the vaccine which is your self acclaimed "mark of the beast"
You're trying to be silly now stating that I can die of one novel, yet to be isolated pathogen.
I wonder why the members of your family have not died in the last two years if it's as fatal as they make simpletons like you believe.
I refuse to have my time waisted by juvenile atheist!
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
atonement12:
You're trying to be silly now stating that I can die of one novel, yet to be isolated pathogen.
I wonder why the members of your family have not died in the last two years if it's as fatal as they make simpletons like you believe.
I refuse to have my time waisted by juvenile atheist!
I am not an atheist..I asked you a question which I would ask anyone
Would you rather die than take the vaccine?
Or you gonna stick with your frame of mind that takes it as a "mark of the beast"?
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by atonement12: 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
Pious101:
could u please define evil and explain how a policy that is meant to curtail spread of covid-19 is related to evil. Let's begin from there
You definitely don't need me to define evil for you- I'm sure there's enough reference materials out there.
As regarding "policy", a brief perusal of my earlier posts will explain reasons for my position. Cheers.
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by atonement12: 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
Rydermaverick:

I am not an atheist..I asked you a question which I would ask anyone
Would you rather die than take the vaccine?
Or you gonna stick with your frame of mind that takes it as a "mark of the beast"?
If you were a true Christian, you would have been more humble and obedient and heeded the warnings!

Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
atonement12:
If you were a true Christian, you would have been more humble and obedient and heeded the warnings!
This sentence you made only refers to "true christains"
What are you gonna say about people who ain't christain/true christains?.
Look man don't believe mere words you see on Twitter without any verification...
It's quite easy to understand me but you are only putting religion above your mental acuity..
What if the person who posted that stuff is already vaccinated
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by atonement12: 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
Rydermaverick:

This sentence you made only refers to "true christains"
What are you gonna say about people who ain't christain/true christains?.
Look man don't believe mere words you see on Twitter without any verification...
It's quite easy to understand me but you are only putting religion above your mental acuity..
What if the person who posted that stuff is already vaccinated
It is not my responsibility to advocate for those that are non-christians. I can only encourage them to come to the knowledge of Christ which is able to save their souls.
I post only what I've been able to verify from numerous scientific and Christian sources over months and years.
I'm beginning to easily understand you alrightsmiley
I don't advocate religion, I advocate a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ with the Bible as a template.
My mental acuity and mind is very sound, honed over the years by His grace. cheesy

Why would someone jabbed with such
controversial substance now be warning Christians not to take the jab because of the spiritual implications? Wouldn't that be a mind boggling contradiction
So, your logic is that all Christians warning others about this luciferase jab are most likely already injected...and you claim you have a good mental acuity undecided
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
atonement12:
It is not my responsibility to advocate for those that are non-christians. I can only encourage them to come to the knowledge of Christ which is able to save their souls.
I post only what I've been able to verify from numerous scientific and Christian sources over months and years.
I'm beginning to easily understand you alrightsmiley
I don't advocate religion, I advocate a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ with the Bible as a template.
My mental acuity and mind is very sound, honed over the years by His grace. cheesy

Why would someone jabbed with such
controversial substance now be warning Christians not to take the jab because of the spiritual implications? Wouldn't that be a mind boggling contradiction
So, your logic is that all Christians warning others about this luciferase jab are most likely already injected...and you claim you have a good mental acuity undecided

You are quite funny man..so you think the pastor and all those posting on social media telling you not to get vaccinated haven't done theirs..what if they are leaving the country won't they get vaccinated?? answer me??
You think they are gonna follow that mentality they preach when it comes to getting vaccinated?
Now tell me should they die rather than to get vaccinated?
Answer the questions I asked?
Better open your eyes and don't be decieved..
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by atonement12: 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
Rydermaverick:

You are quite funny man..so you think the pastor and all those posting on social media telling you not to get vaccinated haven't done theirs..what if they are leaving the country won't they get vaccinated?? answer me??
You think they are gonna follow that mentality they preach when it comes to getting vaccinated?
Now tell me should they die rather than to get vaccinated?
Answer the questions I asked?
Better open your eyes and don't be decieved..
Since you already have all the information about all the pastors and their "vaccination" status, and you have been extraterrestrially informed about their depth of faithfulness or faithlessness to the word of God, I guess it's time we let sleeping dogs lay so that you can be happy in your belief. smiley smiley
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
atonement12:
Since you already have all the information about all the pastors and their "vaccination" status, and you have been extraterrestrially informed about their depth of faithfulness or faithlessness to the word of God, I guess it's time we let sleeping dogs lay so that you can be happy in your belief. smiley smiley
Nope man I regard your opinion and I really appreciate you for that..
I learnt a lot from you man..the point of the debate was for us to see things from a contrasting angle which I did..nice having a deliberation with you..
Thank you..
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by atonement12: 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Nope man I regard your opinion and I really appreciate you for that..
I learnt a lot from you man..the point of the debate was for us to see things from a contrasting angle which I did..nice having a deliberation with you..
Thank you..
My pleasure!
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
atonement12:
My pleasure!
Enjoy..
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by atonement12: 12:45am On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Enjoy..
I shall, with pleasure!
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by MirthOsas(m): 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
obonujoker:

Lol... Wey dem no pay well...

Little wonder my friend run commot grin grin..
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by FreedomArmy: 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
Even ordinary BEDC won use vaccine shine. They are just playing to the gallery so that they can easily borrow money from the international community whenever they need to.
As far as am concerned covid19 is the least worry for any Nigerian.
What they should mandate is the licensing of Guns to individuals for their self protection and preservation because in Nigeria of today the chances of covid19 infection is less than the chances of being attacked by bandits and terrorist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Group Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice / Is Online Job Application A Waste Of Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.