Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,313 members, 7,887,936 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:44 PM

Davido Congratulates Soludo On Election Victory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Davido Congratulates Soludo On Election Victory (28691 Views)

United Kingdom Congratulates Soludo, Hails INEC / Ngige Congratulates Soludo, Hails Buhari / Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Congratulates Soludo On Election Victory by Micheal62762: 5:02am On Nov 12, 2021
Read below it
Re: Davido Congratulates Soludo On Election Victory by ogwumgbe: 5:57am On Nov 12, 2021
Marvieduke:
My brother dey target one of soludo's daughters.

Soludo will never give his daughter to an irresponsible musician. Seasoned technocrat in Anambra is waiting for her
Re: Davido Congratulates Soludo On Election Victory by obyrich(m): 6:11am On Nov 12, 2021
Soludo please keep your daughters away I no trust this my guy, Davido grin
Re: Davido Congratulates Soludo On Election Victory by temitope27(m): 6:18am On Nov 12, 2021
Lightorder:
this is the reason you are still wallowing in obscurity and stagnation . People’s success and happiness no concern you. If na killing dey go on for Anambra, you would be here commenting SCRAP. You no get sense!
if u are actually minding ur business, maybe it would av been better for you pass this one
Re: Davido Congratulates Soludo On Election Victory by temitope27(m): 6:21am On Nov 12, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Afonjas with the hate as usual
Make E paiiiin you well well..
omo Igbo what's ur problem
Re: Davido Congratulates Soludo On Election Victory by Madas1986(m): 6:32am On Nov 12, 2021
ishowdotgmail:
Davido just get clean heart.

I dropped out of school just to listen to Davido's music always
nah fail u fail no use davido as excuse
Re: Davido Congratulates Soludo On Election Victory by LollySeaSide: 6:58am On Nov 12, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
A Star..

Who YOU be? angry
A sun.
And who are you?
Re: Davido Congratulates Soludo On Election Victory by Lovenorth: 7:24am On Nov 12, 2021
Since the time he supported his uncle and he lost the election, he came to understand that politics is not for a lazy man
Re: Davido Congratulates Soludo On Election Victory by Phcmayor(m): 7:28am On Nov 12, 2021
Is like OBO now interested in politics
Re: Davido Congratulates Soludo On Election Victory by abostg(m): 7:35am On Nov 12, 2021
ishowdotgmail:

You no get sense
Re: Davido Congratulates Soludo On Election Victory by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:39am On Nov 12, 2021
LollySeaSide:

A sun.
And who are you?
A Galaxy..

Bow down! angry
Re: Davido Congratulates Soludo On Election Victory by Oyin2212(m): 8:04am On Nov 12, 2021
ishowdotgmail:

Re: Davido Congratulates Soludo On Election Victory by ablejesus26(m): 8:33am On Nov 12, 2021
Nice one David.
Re: Davido Congratulates Soludo On Election Victory by Johel(m): 9:14am On Nov 12, 2021
Niece:
Nigerian popular singer, Davido has congratulated Anambra Governor-elect, Professor Charles Soludo on his election victory, WonderTV Media reports.

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on Wednesday announced the former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) as the winner of the governorship contest.

Davido, who has always been vocal about politics, said that the victory by Professor Charles Soludo was well deserved. He also congratulated the Anambra people.

HE wrote:

Mumu boy
Re: Davido Congratulates Soludo On Election Victory by NewNg1: 10:32am On Nov 12, 2021
[quote author= post=107535825]God bless PMB for a successful and peaceful election.*quote

Make your comment short, stop wasting the first page, and deprive others of ease on being on the first page.
Re: Davido Congratulates Soludo On Election Victory by Juanmike(m): 10:53am On Nov 12, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Everything?

He doesn't have rights to air his opinions?
He doesn't.
Re: Davido Congratulates Soludo On Election Victory by LollySeaSide: 11:25am On Nov 12, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
A Galaxy..

Bow down! angry
Sorry.
My son is the universe.
Diffuse!!
Re: Davido Congratulates Soludo On Election Victory by FlipModeSquade(m): 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
Juanmike:
He doesn't.

What gives you the right to air your views?

And him not to?
Re: Davido Congratulates Soludo On Election Victory by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
LollySeaSide:

Sorry.
My son is the universe.
Diffuse!!
Lol..

You are the Sun?

And you gave birth to the Universe? undecided
Re: Davido Congratulates Soludo On Election Victory by Tomek09(m): 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ur Uncle Ademola Adeleke will still lose Osun Governorship Election. E go shock you last last. Ezi
Re: Davido Congratulates Soludo On Election Victory by LollySeaSide: 5:45am On Nov 13, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Lol..

You are the Sun?

And you gave birth to the Universe? undecided
Yes.
Our children should be greater than us.
Re: Davido Congratulates Soludo On Election Victory by NLPoliceWoman: 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dear Felix Terungwa Dav,

You're currently in your early 40's but still fooling yourself all over Nairaland with IPOB issues.

Is IPOB the reason for your low patronage?
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 10.
Rule 2.
Rule 1.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Intrigues As Nation Awaits Tinubu’s Ministers / Again, Bukola Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Scores Of Senators / Abacha Loot: Arms Are Not Roads, Electricity, Health, SERAP Tells Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.