Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,256 members, 7,887,741 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:08 PM

Planning My Sucide Next Weekend - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Planning My Sucide Next Weekend (1741 Views)

Joining Illuminati, Selling My Body Part Or Committing Sucide.. / 10 Things You Can Do To Make Money Before Next Weekend / Winning With Forex Lagos, A Powerful Workshop This Next Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Planning My Sucide Next Weekend by stacyadams: 10:19am On Nov 13, 2021
pappy2000:
Does Sokoloan still contact your contact with derogatory messages please

Yes bro.. they sent me one yesterday
Re: Planning My Sucide Next Weekend by pappy2000: 10:20am On Nov 13, 2021
stacyadams:

Yes bro.. they sent me one yesterday

How can I stop this
Re: Planning My Sucide Next Weekend by stacyadams: 10:34am On Nov 13, 2021
pappy2000:

How can I stop this
grin.if this one no work,,just be picking their calls or ignore.
On the long it's either they get tired and leave you or u get tired and pay back the loan

Re: Planning My Sucide Next Weekend by Asound: 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
There is no problem that don't have solution, whatever the problem is, please seek the face of God concerning it, and God will definitely come through for you. Suicide will only take you to hell and make things worse for yourself and family. Please God will come through for you. It is well with you
Re: Planning My Sucide Next Weekend by Lawsaite: 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
Coolis:
If not for lack of understanding, his Android phone, he typed the nonsense of committing suicide next weekend from is a prayer point or dream of uncountable people out there. Someone out there today is saying God, if only l have Android phone and here is a fool with Android phone typing suicide. quote author=Greatzeus post=107542768]
You have a son? Then you are blessed and have something great to live for. Your life is "hard" but your son is alive and well, meaning he has food to eat and clothes to wear,my brother you should be greatful to God.
Put all your energy and resources in raising your son well,put your hope in all the great things he will achieve and become,live for your son.

Thank you for this reminder. I needed it.
As for op, I just hope you’re not chasing clout, if not, please sit down and advise yourself and talk to people around. If you need help, speak up.
Most importantly find something and be doing, it’s idle minds that breeds such rubbish.
Re: Planning My Sucide Next Weekend by bullabong(m): 12:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
pappy2000:
I am planning to commit sucide come next weekend, what will i miss most ,its definitely my son, Life in Nigeria has been unfair to me, I cant continue to suffer, I want to go and see what they are oing at the other side. thanks Bro i willl also miss Nairaland.
What's the problem? You can talk to me ok. If for nothing at all, never leave your son in this cold world because it will break him beyond redemption to see his dad go out of life unceremoniously. This life is made fun with ups and downs,but we also move by taking better decisions. Don't commit suicide when you can win.
Re: Planning My Sucide Next Weekend by Ynix(m): 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
pappy2000:

Honestly i understand you bro, youall make me to understand my situation is not the worst on eath i am working but the salary is small and i am almost indebted to the tumne of 300k and there is no way out and its so bad for me , I truly understand my sun will suffer a lot after my demise but hey my life is not better than the life of my fathers
Bros I may not have money to give you now, but link up with, chat me up on 08089456258. If all I can be is a guide that won't be a challenge.
300k is nothing, if actually you have developed yourself and know your value.
300k is
1000 Naira from 300 persons
1500 Naira from 200 persons
2000 Naira from 150 persons
3000 Naira from 100 persons
5000 Naira from 60 persons
6000 Naira from 50 persons
10,000 Naira from 30 persons
20,000 Naira from 15 persons
30,000 Naira from 10 persons
50,000 Naira from 6 persons
60,000 Naira from 5 persons

So simple for you to raise if you developed essential skills that are greatly needed.
Optionally, you can go into a 12 month savings round with 12 persons for 5000 Naira contribution to pay 60k out of it, and send a proposal to 200 persons to a job for them at 1000 Naira or 2000 Naira, all you need to do is pour your desperation into that and see what will be done.

Chat me up though
Re: Planning My Sucide Next Weekend by meobizy(f): 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

Be sensible. undecided
suffering:
Victoria Ukpabio. I don’t have your time today.
So Victoria Ukpabio has multiple accounts. Lol. Wonders shall never end.
Re: Planning My Sucide Next Weekend by alphaNomega: 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
pappy2000:
I am planning to commit sucide come next weekend, what will i miss most ,its definitely my son, Life in Nigeria has been unfair to me, I cant continue to suffer, I want to go and see what they are oing at the other side. thanks Bro i willl also miss Nairaland.
if you are curious, let me clearly tell you now there is nothing on the other side. There is no such thing as an other side.

You only have this life!

What you do with it is up to you. It will interest you to know that those final moments before you die, assuming you still proceed with your suicide, will be your worst. It will be full of regrets and what ifs.

After you are gone, those who love you will miss you. The rest of us will carry on with our planned or unplanned daily activities.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Richest? Dangote, Adenuga, Okoya, Jimoh Ibrahim / Is it possible to grow Money Frm N100k To N303M in 5yrs via compound interest? / Where Can I Buy Used And Empty Wine Bottles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.