Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,719 members, 7,882,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:59 AM

₦58 Billion Disbursed To Poor Nigerians In 2 Months – FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦58 Billion Disbursed To Poor Nigerians In 2 Months – FG (15031 Views)

Prepare To Receive, Distribute 6,100MW Of Electricity In 6 Months, FG To Discos / Tinubu’s First 6 Months: FG, States Spend Hugely, Citizenry Not Feeling Impact / 9,000 Autogas Filling Stations Take Off In 6 Months – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦58 Billion Disbursed To Poor Nigerians In 2 Months – FG by robortonia: 8:08am On Nov 12, 2021
1001 ways to loot 9ja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦58 Billion Disbursed To Poor Nigerians In 2 Months – FG by Quiny32323: 8:10am On Nov 12, 2021
E be like say na this woman thief pass.

2 Likes

Re: ₦58 Billion Disbursed To Poor Nigerians In 2 Months – FG by awa(m): 8:12am On Nov 12, 2021
Why not use this to do key project or policy that will benefit real people. What a shame. Man of integrity cruising at altitude of 33km above the sea level

1 Like

Re: ₦58 Billion Disbursed To Poor Nigerians In 2 Months – FG by alphaNomega: 8:13am On Nov 12, 2021
HellAnus:
When next govt comes into power, that's when you will know the extent of looting and crimes committed by the clueless herdsman and his gang of thieves.
I have said this too
Re: ₦58 Billion Disbursed To Poor Nigerians In 2 Months – FG by justmondris: 8:16am On Nov 12, 2021
HellAnus:
When next govt comes into power, that's when you will know the extent of looting and crimes committed by the clueless herdsman and his gang of thieves.

They will always bring someone that will cover it up

2 Likes

Re: ₦58 Billion Disbursed To Poor Nigerians In 2 Months – FG by justmondris: 8:16am On Nov 12, 2021
HellAnus:

They will always bring someone that will cover it up
Re: ₦58 Billion Disbursed To Poor Nigerians In 2 Months – FG by Billygee2u: 8:17am On Nov 12, 2021
youngeagle:
Who are the people receiving all these cash, are we not all poor in this country?
Maybe Fulanis,if they have even distributed common #10,000,000.
Fraudulent Fulani terrorists government ,full of deceits .
Osinbanjo,God is watching you.
Re: ₦58 Billion Disbursed To Poor Nigerians In 2 Months – FG by BigYash: 8:17am On Nov 12, 2021
sweetonugbu:
Am yet to see or hear of someone i know who had received this money.
Mgrill and his likes.. They collect for themselves, born and unborn children grin.. Ahahahaha
Re: ₦58 Billion Disbursed To Poor Nigerians In 2 Months – FG by psalmistkakah(m): 8:17am On Nov 12, 2021
how many are we in Nigeria? why not distribute this money evenly?.. @ least every one will be a testifier.. i tire with these Nigeria leaderssss
Re: ₦58 Billion Disbursed To Poor Nigerians In 2 Months – FG by Inferior19: 8:19am On Nov 12, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/N58bn-disbursed-to-poor-Nigerians-in-2-months-FG
Buhari has made it too difficult for .e to trust anybody again. Despite the trust we had in buhari in 2015,see what is happening now.
Re: ₦58 Billion Disbursed To Poor Nigerians In 2 Months – FG by Hallabee1(m): 8:24am On Nov 12, 2021
Aje....

This govt of bubu dey mad gan... Abeg who benefit should prove us wrong or right, before I slap someone here by side pimping to my phone...
Re: ₦58 Billion Disbursed To Poor Nigerians In 2 Months – FG by charixel: 8:25am On Nov 12, 2021
Ahhh... Awon werey
Re: ₦58 Billion Disbursed To Poor Nigerians In 2 Months – FG by Mayeldah(m): 8:38am On Nov 12, 2021
Funny enough, those BMCs who keep defending this terrorist herdsman in Aso Rock ain't getting shishi from all these monies the Fulanis keep stealing from Nigeria.

St Buhari has turned out to be the most corrupt of all.
Re: ₦58 Billion Disbursed To Poor Nigerians In 2 Months – FG by Conwarden: 8:40am On Nov 12, 2021
adenigga:

Disbursed to whom?

If you were a beneficiary pls click share. I wan check something.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!
Re: ₦58 Billion Disbursed To Poor Nigerians In 2 Months – FG by Franking: 8:41am On Nov 12, 2021
Are u for real? Which poor Nigerians? Northern poor Nigerians.
Re: ₦58 Billion Disbursed To Poor Nigerians In 2 Months – FG by Badonasty(m): 8:43am On Nov 12, 2021
I no know any poor person wey collect am for ogun/Lagos state
Re: ₦58 Billion Disbursed To Poor Nigerians In 2 Months – FG by Freebills12: 8:44am On Nov 12, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
EmekaBlue:
Northern Almajiri government. No matter what they share to the north they still remain poor and carry their bowl all over the place still looking for crumbs from we wey never get anything from the useless government

The debt this regime have put Nigeria into its not a child's play. Out of all these money i have never enjoyed government 1naira but they tax one's life out from all personally hustles

God punish una there

Guy stop that these people are theives, no Almajiri collected anything. What pains most is the fact that women are ringleader of this scam, before it was minister of disaster Farouq and Halima.
Re: ₦58 Billion Disbursed To Poor Nigerians In 2 Months – FG by Roma10: 8:44am On Nov 12, 2021
58bili shocked
Re: ₦58 Billion Disbursed To Poor Nigerians In 2 Months – FG by stillseth: 8:47am On Nov 12, 2021
How are they sharing this money, who are the recievers? Nobody from my family nor my community recieved this money,
Re: ₦58 Billion Disbursed To Poor Nigerians In 2 Months – FG by zeeek(m): 8:47am On Nov 12, 2021
Nigerians are annoyingly docile. 58BILLION, BILLION oh,BILLION
Re: ₦58 Billion Disbursed To Poor Nigerians In 2 Months – FG by Wannabenz: 8:47am On Nov 12, 2021
Dem no add Osibanjo name on this one. Na this kin talk we dey see him.
Re: ₦58 Billion Disbursed To Poor Nigerians In 2 Months – FG by deeva2: 8:59am On Nov 12, 2021
WHATS THE POPULATION OF THE COUNTRY IF U DISBURSED ALL THESES BILLIONS IN TWO MONTHS, ABI NIGER REPUBLIC IS NOW PART OF NIGERIA NI
Re: ₦58 Billion Disbursed To Poor Nigerians In 2 Months – FG by jojo1415: 9:00am On Nov 12, 2021
Jesus cool

Re: ₦58 Billion Disbursed To Poor Nigerians In 2 Months – FG by Awise09(m): 9:00am On Nov 12, 2021
Re: ₦58 Billion Disbursed To Poor Nigerians In 2 Months – FG by OgogoroNo2: 9:02am On Nov 12, 2021
One ministry that needs scrutiny after buhari leave power is this humanitary ministry
Re: ₦58 Billion Disbursed To Poor Nigerians In 2 Months – FG by watchindelta(m): 9:05am On Nov 12, 2021
Poor Nigerians? No be poor people many pass for Nigeria 90% of Nigerians are poor. Which people they gv the money to? they know how many people that money go employ, if this stupid lazy government opens industries with it?
Re: ₦58 Billion Disbursed To Poor Nigerians In 2 Months – FG by ridbell01(m): 9:09am On Nov 12, 2021
Fraud government
Re: ₦58 Billion Disbursed To Poor Nigerians In 2 Months – FG by Joker4Cruise: 9:26am On Nov 12, 2021
Re: ₦58 Billion Disbursed To Poor Nigerians In 2 Months – FG by Zchi1052(m): 9:28am On Nov 12, 2021
Why not share de money 1m each to everyone even the unborn...and keep de change
Re: ₦58 Billion Disbursed To Poor Nigerians In 2 Months – FG by AngelicBeing: 9:35am On Nov 12, 2021
Shellsploit:
U mean 58billion was disbursed to the poor masses? shocked shocked shocked
Let me help you understand the article from the criminals in Abuja, 5billion Naira was disbursed to the selected masses especially those in the Northern part of Nigeria and the balance of 53 billion Naira went into the pockets of the Philistines in Abuja including the Stubborn Pharoah sitting in Aso Rock, Oh God of Elijah, disgrace all this wicked leaders out of power who have made Lives very hard for Nigerians angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦58 Billion Disbursed To Poor Nigerians In 2 Months – FG by Walz001: 9:35am On Nov 12, 2021
adenigga:

Nigerians need to learn from the hard way .... black reasoning is disgusting ... lets work together they will not agree lets all come out they will run for safety fight for your right ..... they wont but come on typing social they are all here .... we are yet to learn until everything crumbles

1 Like

Re: ₦58 Billion Disbursed To Poor Nigerians In 2 Months – FG by alfred007(m): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2021
If you received yours, say hi����

Interested in making money online?
I've a free master class coming up soon on Affiliate marketing. If you want to be part of it join me on WhatsApp using the link signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Members Of Edo Post Primary Education Board Resign / Presidency In 2023 Not Negotiable – Ohanaeze Ndigbo / We Have Stopped ‘grand’ Corruption In Nigeria - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.