Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,873 members, 7,973,017 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 05:41 AM

5 Lesson From The Millionaire Fastlane - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Lesson From The Millionaire Fastlane (296 Views)

Unlock Financial Success With The Affiliate Millionaire Fastlane Course! / Unlock Financial Success With The Affiliate Millionaire Fastlane Course! / Femi Otedola And The Millionaire Caption (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Lesson From The Millionaire Fastlane by dollareffect(m): 8:59am On Nov 12, 2021
Have you read the book Millionaire Fastlane?

Perhaps you have read and not implemented it. This post is to remind you some of the great lessons I learnt.

I will share just 5 Lessons.

Meanwhile I will drop my personal link to reach me on WhatsApp where I can show you about my millionaire fastlane implimentation program (Affiliate marketing)

Sounds good right?

Great.

Lesson one. Avoid the slow lane.

In the book the author mentioned 3 lanes. You are probably working in one now.

- Side walk (living from paycheck to paycheck

- slow lane- you have a job, you get paid, you invest in some business and wait for awhile before you get income

- fast lane. It's a road to daily alert. Fasted means to get make money online through digital product. It's simple but not that simple depending on where you wish to start.

Lesson 2. Work the process.

To become a millionaire you have to work the process. A millionaire fastlane is not a get rich quick syndrome. You must be ready to work it out.

Wealth building is not an event, it's a process.

Lesson 3 Build Money Trees

Money does not grow in the tree. That's because you have not planted a tree that has the capacity to produce money on the tree.

If you plant it,
It will grow.

5 money trees system you can plant
1. Rentals system ( real estate or property business

2. Distribution system - think Alibaba
3. Software system - build software solutions.
4. Content system _ digital product or course creation

Lesson 4. Switch from being a consumer to a producer

Save to buy asset. Invest in yourself so tht you can attract wealth faster than ever. You cannot be richer than your mind.

Lesson 5 Show commitment now interest.

Most people have heard and seen different millionaire fastlane opportunities. At the initial thy simply get interested. But soon they lost energy perhaps because it requires small money to invest in themselves or in the knowledge that can guarantee the money they desire.

Commitment is a great skill you want to learn. Don't come to any WhatsApp training like you want everything for free. Pay for it. Get committed.

Those who pay attention.

Alsa

Let me show you my Millionaire Fastlane. It is about Affiliate marketing. I love this model so great that it has consumed me. I now dedicate myself to earning |750k month. What a fastlane.

I am giving my affiliate Bootcamp to 50 person for free. The class is filing fast. Click the link below to tell me you want to be committed to Affiliate Marketing.

NB. The class is free and training pack is free but starting an affiliate business requires money like any other business. So prepare. Your mind.

Click here. https:///bank750k/month

I will welcome you on WhatsApp.
Dollar effect.
Re: 5 Lesson From The Millionaire Fastlane by alfred007(m): 9:46am On Nov 12, 2021
Everything that matters in life must be built.

Interested in making money online?
I've a free master class coming up soon on Affiliate marketing. If you want to be part of it join me on WhatsApp using the link signature
Re: 5 Lesson From The Millionaire Fastlane by alfred007(m): 9:47am On Nov 12, 2021
Everything that matters in life must be built.

Interested in making money online?
I've a free master class coming up soon on Affiliate marketing. If you want to be part of it join me on WhatsApp using the link in my signature

(1) (Reply)

NA / Continuous Carbonizing Furnace For Charcoal Making / Generator 30KVA For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.