Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,379 members, 7,947,613 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:33 AM

Why I Strangled My 3 Years Cousin To Death In The Bush - 10 Yrs Old Boy In Jigaw - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Strangled My 3 Years Cousin To Death In The Bush - 10 Yrs Old Boy In Jigaw (687 Views)

12-Year-Old Girl Strangles 8-Year-Old Cousin To Death Over iPhone in Tennessee / "I Strangled Her With Her Hijab" - Kidnapper Slaughters 13-Year-Old Girl In Kano / Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Strangled My 3 Years Cousin To Death In The Bush - 10 Yrs Old Boy In Jigaw by ahimedua: 10:52am On Nov 12, 2021
A 10-year-old boy has been found guilty of the offence of culpable homicide in Gumel Local Government Area.

The Jigawa State High Court sitting in Gumel, presided by Honourable Justice A. M. Sambo, the court said the offence is contrary to Section 221(b) of the Penal Code Law of Jigawa State.

The prosecution led evidence and established the fact that the defendant took his 3-year-old nephew (name withheld) from his grandmother’s house to his mother’s home.

He said on their way, the defendant kept his nephew under a tree to fetch some grasses in a nearby bush, but the deceased started crying which upset the defendant. He, therefore, strangled the deceased until he died.

The defendant subsequently dug a shallow grave and....https://sleekgist.com/why-i-strangled-my-3-years-cousin-to-death-in-the-bush-10-yrs-old-boy-in-jigawa/

Re: Why I Strangled My 3 Years Cousin To Death In The Bush - 10 Yrs Old Boy In Jigaw by illicit(m): 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
shocked
Re: Why I Strangled My 3 Years Cousin To Death In The Bush - 10 Yrs Old Boy In Jigaw by DoctorDree(m): 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Unauthorized Debit On My Account (stanbicibtc) / See The Email I Received From A Scammer Who Claims To Be Residing In Kuwait / Emotional Reaction Of A Cat After Seeing It Owner For The First Time In Six Mont

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.