Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,658 members, 7,889,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:37 AM

Advice Needed How Do I Beg For Money From My Relations - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Needed How Do I Beg For Money From My Relations (693 Views)

My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse / Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed How Do I Beg For Money From My Relations by George700(m): 11:11am On Nov 12, 2021
I returned to My parents for holiday during October after finishing 1st semester exams, since Then i haven't been able to back to school due to my parents not having money to send me back, and i can't see hope of going back to school and am scared, And exams will start January, i have an uncle who return from aboard to Nigeria i called him once when i was sick during July to ask for aids to Buy medicine which he provided, now i dont know how to tell him i need money to go back to school someone should pls advice me how i will go about it. Thank you
Re: Advice Needed How Do I Beg For Money From My Relations by mastermaestro(m): 11:19am On Nov 12, 2021
If he lives close to you, pay him a visit and make your request known to him. The worst he can do is say no, or maybe give you something little which you can manage for the time being.
Call him to tell him if he lives far from you. Asking is one of the easiest way to solve a problem. Man up, there is no risk in asking for help. Don't forget to say little prayer before reaching him. wink

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed How Do I Beg For Money From My Relations by airminem(f): 11:32am On Nov 12, 2021
Big one
Re: Advice Needed How Do I Beg For Money From My Relations by Sonnobax15(m): 11:39am On Nov 12, 2021
lipsrsealed

Re: Advice Needed How Do I Beg For Money From My Relations by George700(m): 11:41am On Nov 12, 2021
mastermaestro:
If he lives close to you, pay him and visit and make your request known to him. The worst he can do is to say no, or maybe give you something little which you can manage for the time being.
Call him to tell him if he lives far from you. Asking is one of the easiest way to solve a problems. Man up, there is no risk in asking for help. Don't forget to say little prayer before reaching him. wink
Thank you i appreciate your advice he stay in abuja while i stay in ph i will call him.
Re: Advice Needed How Do I Beg For Money From My Relations by mastermaestro(m): 11:42am On Nov 12, 2021
George700:
Thank you i appreciate your advice he stay in abuja while i stay in ph i will call him.

You are welcome. Best wishes.
Re: Advice Needed How Do I Beg For Money From My Relations by GboyegaD(m): 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
Explain your plight and tell him you will appreciate any assistance he can render at this time.
Re: Advice Needed How Do I Beg For Money From My Relations by Annwrites: 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
I don't know if this would help. But, how about you present the solicitation for help differently. People already have burdens and are often unwillingly to add to it.

If you're asking for fees today, your uncle may feel like, you will show up another day for another pending fees.

But how about, you decide on starting a business that requires little capital and may be able to pay for your future needs. He may feel compelled to help this way, knowing you won't keep coming back.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Save Ooni's Marriage! / Missing Person : Nurudeen Alowonle From Tinuoye, Ojoo, Ibadan. / Givers Never Lack.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.