Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,608 members, 7,944,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:36 AM

Boy Accuse ABU VC Of Unjust Dismisal. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Boy Accuse ABU VC Of Unjust Dismisal. (284 Views)

Profile Of Professor Kayode Adebowale VC Of University Of Ibadan / Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) / ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Accuse ABU VC Of Unjust Dismisal. by condoman: 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
A viral post has been going around for days, a spilling student of Ahmadu bello university, zaria wrote.

''I'm short of words about ABU Zaria. I was due to graduate by 2017, but I couldn't clear my (courses until 2019. By 2019 I got only 2 first semester courses to sit for, but unluckily enough. Strike begins early that semester, while on strike then the populous pandemic came (Coronavirus). To cut it short, after all these obstacles, I later cleared my courses March 2021 emerging with a second class lower division. I was happy despite the fact i spent much time in the University. It was something I never expected, my happiness was turned down to deep sadness, as the VC himself turned me down because of a rule he introduced just then that me and my likes (U13 downwards) have overstayed in the university and as such, we're not entitled to any certificate. I believe this is injustice at its Extreme. This is the role Prof Kabiru, VC ABU Zaria played that contributed to my sad moments and aiming at spoiling my Academic career which i started Long ago from childhood. Sadiq Abdulrahman Ahmad''

Re: Boy Accuse ABU VC Of Unjust Dismisal. by dollynnn(f): 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
Nigerian lecturers and Vice Chancellors always acting like demi-gods .
Re: Boy Accuse ABU VC Of Unjust Dismisal. by Naijjablog(m): 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
Na the matter wey de everywhere for school now o
Re: Boy Accuse ABU VC Of Unjust Dismisal. by abdulaym(m): 8:21am On Jan 05, 2023
Hmm this total wickedness, it also happen to a freiend who suppose to graduate 2016 and when he came to do his clearance he was told he suppose to do one general course and 4 credit unit elective course and he has earned more than his TCUE, before you know anything he was told he has overstayed so he can't registered the course by this same VC Prof. Kabiru Bala this is injustice, while will one loose his certificate just because of a General Studies couse after you have passed all the required courses

(1) (Reply)

Fully Funded Felix, University Of Reading Scholarship 2022. / Please Recommend Full Stack Data Science institutes Btw $400 - $500 / Social Network Gives You 25 Dollar After Registering And 10 Dollar If You Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.