Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,957 members, 7,879,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

Make Money Before Marriage For The Sake Of Ur Kids, Especially Female Children - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make Money Before Marriage For The Sake Of Ur Kids, Especially Female Children (978 Views)

People With Female Children Are COMPLETELY bleeped![PICS] / Man Had To Forsake His Parents For His Wife's Sake / Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Before Marriage For The Sake Of Ur Kids, Especially Female Children by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
There's a reason you have to be financially stable before you decide to marry.

Raising kids in this present times is never desame as it was yesterday years... To a reasonable extent, money can almost guarantee and provide you everything you need to start a family and raise them just as you want.

My attention will particularly be on the female child.

Parents will need luck and God to raise a girl child properly without proper funding in her upbringing.

A girl child should never be in want due to parental negligence or financial incapability, else.... u know the rest.

The list is endless....

Good girls doing odd and nasty jobs because they need to survive. U get my point, that's someones daughter!!!
Re: Make Money Before Marriage For The Sake Of Ur Kids, Especially Female Children by Deborah98(f): 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
It's well. It hasn't been easy then and now but the former was preferable cos we had sensible leaders in authority. Now what we have are sets of greedy, corrupt and incompetent people parading themselves as government and government officials.
Re: Make Money Before Marriage For The Sake Of Ur Kids, Especially Female Children by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
Deborah98:
It's well. It hasn't been easy then and now but the former was preferable cos we had sensible leaders in authority. Now what we have are sets of greedy, corrupt and incompetent people parading themselves as government and government officials.
see this simbi ooo... she wants to derail the threadgrin
Re: Make Money Before Marriage For The Sake Of Ur Kids, Especially Female Children by Sonnobax15(m): 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
cheesy
Eyahhhhh

Funny but nothing but the truth cool
Re: Make Money Before Marriage For The Sake Of Ur Kids, Especially Female Children by Kobicove(m): 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
What you have said is true to a large extent
Re: Make Money Before Marriage For The Sake Of Ur Kids, Especially Female Children by odinson1(m): 2:34am On Nov 13, 2021
In this present times,No one truly cares about the Male child.

Come to my school and check the account balances of the girls for here. They collect money from their fathers,brothers, Boyfriends,male friends and of course sugar daddys.

And as for me? I have only my mum and elder brother

2 Likes

Re: Make Money Before Marriage For The Sake Of Ur Kids, Especially Female Children by Boogyman557: 3:05am On Nov 13, 2021
Holly Gram cool na confirm caprisun u caprisun so.. u be confirm wise man. WTF MAN
Re: Make Money Before Marriage For The Sake Of Ur Kids, Especially Female Children by Susily(m): 10:24am On Nov 13, 2021
BadRadio:
There's a reason you have to be financially stable before you decide to marry.

Raising kids in this present times is never desame as it was yesterday years... To a reasonable extent, money can almost guarantee and provide you everything you need to start a family and raise them just as you want.

My attention will particularly be on the female child.

Parents will need luck and God to raise a girl child properly without proper funding in her upbringing.

A girl child should never be in want due to parental negligence or financial incapability, else.... u know the rest.

The list is endless....

Good girls doing odd and nasty jobs because they need to survive. U get my point, that's someones daughter!!!

So the male child can go to hell and doesn't deserve to be looked after right?
Re: Make Money Before Marriage For The Sake Of Ur Kids, Especially Female Children by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 13, 2021
Susily:

So the male child can go to hell and doesn't deserve to be looked after right?
yes

(1) (Reply)

15 Things You Must Not Say To Your Woman / . / Kim Kardashian And Sister, Kendall Jenner Displaying Their Curves (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.