Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,372 members, 7,950,780 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

Is This The Issue With Churches Or Deeper Life Alone? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This The Issue With Churches Or Deeper Life Alone? (358 Views)

Leave Daddy Kumuyi And Deeper Life Alone / Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Issue With Churches Or Deeper Life Alone? by Heroicvic(m): 11:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
Before reading: this is my view and I stand to be corrected.. No insult please.
Christians are suffering and what makes it worse is that they don't help themselves (I'm a Christian and I will state a situation like that in our church)
I'm from deeper life Bible Church, the church Na low key muti billionaire investment and unlike other congregation they keep their plan and net worth low key... Can you even believe they have the biggest congregation in Africa.
Long story short, Osun state region built a secondary school in agunbelewo osogbo with church money (which means the rich and the poor members contributed)
Well only the pastors and the rich kids are enrolled and this left me wondering why we blame our politicians if the church can be run this way
Why can't they provide scholarships for the average man kids so that they can succeed in life and donate back to the church which will be win win for the congregation in the long run...
I always rebuke my mom anytime she said they were asked to donate any funds in the church
Me I have join the world oo since they can't help.. Yes you heard me, I'm into yahoo and I'm doing well and currently securing admission for my self
Go and tell my mummy
Re: Is This The Issue With Churches Or Deeper Life Alone? by Kobojunkie: 11:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
Heroicvic:

Long story short, Osun state region built a secondary school in agunbelewo osogbo with church money (which means the rich and the poor members contributed)
Well only the pastors and the rich kids are enrolled and this left me wondering why we blame our politicians if the church can be run this way
Why can't they provide scholarships for the average man kids so that they can succeed in life and donate back to the church which will be win win for the congregation in the long run...
I always rebuke my mom anytime she said they were asked to donate any funds in the church
Me I have join the world oo since they can't help.. Yes you heard me, I'm into yahoo and I'm doing well and currently securing admission for my self
Go and tell my mummy
Jesus Christ warned you all of the people who will come to steal, kill and destroy in His name. He instructed you not to listen to or follow them - Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16 & John 10 vs 1 - 10 but many refused to heed his warnings. undecided

These men have built their empires in this world, businesses - churches, schools, foundations, homes, you name it, - on the backs and sufferings of those who claim to follow God and they will continue to do so until the foolish sheep become sick of being used and deceived by ordinary men in the name of God.. undecided
Re: Is This The Issue With Churches Or Deeper Life Alone? by chatinent: 11:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
Church is business.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Four Vibrant Youths Trigger Revival In Karshi, Abuja / If This Were Suppose To Be A Church Gathering Agent Of Satan Would Be Mad, But A / 2023. Again, Another Catholic Church Priest Declares "No PVC, No Entry" In Obudu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.