Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,653 members, 7,921,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:39 AM

At What Age Were You Deflowered? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Were You Deflowered? (6129 Views)

The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. / How Did You And The Person That Deflowered You End Up? / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Were You Deflowered? by ultiabaz36(m): 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
Simdyofficial:
21 after youth service.. Crazy

All through your undergraduate, you mean your holiness did not check what is under the skirt of one sister on campus..
Re: At What Age Were You Deflowered? by ultiabaz36(m): 3:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
Lee99:
Omo at 15 oh, since then til now I've bleeped more girls than my brain can count, this year alone I've lost count of how many punas I've sliced

Omoh, you be foooooooolllll cheesy

U need to visit Shiloh this year...
Re: At What Age Were You Deflowered? by Lee99: 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
ultiabaz36:

Omoh, you be foooooooolllll cheesy

U need to visit Shiloh this year...
Mugu
Re: At What Age Were You Deflowered? by 15Kaylord(m): 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
Well I am 23 and still waiting for the right time
Re: At What Age Were You Deflowered? by Mvena(f): 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
jericco1:
15 angry
Fear Benue girls
Wetin we do
Re: At What Age Were You Deflowered? by Mvena(f): 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
jericco1:
15 angry
Fear Benue girls
Wetin dem do

1 Like

Re: At What Age Were You Deflowered? by ThickSharon123(f): 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
ultiabaz36:
I use to remember those days before this time when we feel timid to even ask a lady out at age 20 while most of the ladies were still virgin @18, 20, 25... But nowadays, probably because of puberty stage that has come to 10yrs of age, most of our teenagers are not afraid of sex anymore.

If you come to think of it, the present generation are gave birth to as a result of one indomine and one egg with that Tuface song (You are my African Queen)... Those who got pregnant that time did that out of wedlock and that is why is difficult to control the sex organs of their children.

If you ask this generation what age did they disvirgin, you'd hear some miserable respond like what is Virginity. A girl of 14yrs even define virginity for me. She said 'virginity is a lack of opportunity'. I was shocked to hear this from a girl that is suppose to still be bathing in the rain outside.

16, I was heavily endowed then and now. And men gave me so much attention. Anywhere I pass they licked their lips and it was fascinating to watch. I so love myself because I'm God's gift. kiss

1 Like

Re: At What Age Were You Deflowered? by jericco1(m): 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mvena:

Wetin we do

Una no dey no small pikin
Re: At What Age Were You Deflowered? by Mvena(f): 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
jericco1:

Una no dey no small pikin
Ewo

Re: At What Age Were You Deflowered? by jericco1(m): 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mvena:

Ewo

You follow abi undecided
Re: At What Age Were You Deflowered? by jericco1(m): 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
ThickSharon123:

16, I was heavily endowed then and now. And men gave me so much attention. Anywhere I pass they licked their lips and it was fascinating to watch. I so love myself because I'm God's gift. kiss

Go and delete that thing
Re: At What Age Were You Deflowered? by Mvena(f): 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
jericco1:

You follow abi undecided
No sir
Re: At What Age Were You Deflowered? by SenatePresdo(m): 6:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
Lee99:
Omo at 15 oh, since then til now I've bleeped more girls than my brain can count, this year alone I've lost count of how many punas I've sliced

You dey run Ashawo na why.

No how you go dey chyke girl before you have sex with her, can you be able to lost count.
Re: At What Age Were You Deflowered? by ultiabaz36(m): 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
SenatePresdo:

No how you go dey chyke girl before you have sex with her, can you be able to lost count.
Men too don follow dey do one night stand...
Re: At What Age Were You Deflowered? by Lee99: 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
SenatePresdo:

See you, no be everything be ashawo, I never bleep ashawo since 2018, omo i be correct abj boy, fine boy, I get car, I get house why pussy go be my problem? Ask anyone living in abj, na the lifestyle be that lol
Re: At What Age Were You Deflowered? by SenatePresdo(m): 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
Lee99:

See you, no be everything be ashawo, I never bleep ashawo since 2018, omo i be correct abj boy, fine boy, I get car, I get house why pussy go be my problem? Ask anyone living in abj, na the lifestyle be that lol

You dey date all the girls wey u bleep?

Abi you go just see babe, collect her number, then tell her to visit you, and you then have sex on first date?

Nawa ooh.
Re: At What Age Were You Deflowered? by Lee99: 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
SenatePresdo:

You dey date all the girls wey u bleep?

Abi you go just see babe, collect her number, then tell her to visit you, and you then have sex on first date?

Nawa ooh.
How I go date all of them? Some are friends with benefits, some are flings, some I meet at house parties and we link up some other time, some we gist and plan a date after the date we go back to my place, some I just invite over, bro sex is overrated its very easy to get, even without money, just be neat and know how to talk, be smooth

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Were You Deflowered? by Dunkjames3(m): 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
At 16 years old in okokomaiko Lagos by a prostitute, up till today I'm still in search of that prostitute that showed me light grin
Re: At What Age Were You Deflowered? by kiddkash(m): 11:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
Age 6

Re: At What Age Were You Deflowered? by ultiabaz36(m): 6:54am On Nov 14, 2021
Dunkjames3:
At 16 years old in okokomaiko Lagos by a prostitute, up till today I'm still in search of that prostitute that showed me light grin

U be fuuuuuuuuuu grin
Re: At What Age Were You Deflowered? by Dunkjames3(m): 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
ultiabaz36:

U be fuuuuuuuuuu grin

grin grin grin
Re: At What Age Were You Deflowered? by NarcissistKing: 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
wink tongue

Re: At What Age Were You Deflowered? by NarcissistKing: 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
Dunkjames3:

tongue

Re: At What Age Were You Deflowered? by NarcissistKing: 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Sweet! wink
Re: At What Age Were You Deflowered? by NarcissistKing: 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
ultiabaz36:

All through your undergraduate, you mean your holiness did not check what is under the skirt of one sister on campus..

The meat was kept for another holiness. grin
Re: At What Age Were You Deflowered? by Dunkjames3(m): 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
NarcissistKing:

tongue
You wan kill me abi cheesy
Re: At What Age Were You Deflowered? by ultiabaz36(m): 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
NarcissistKing:

The meat was kept for another holiness. grin
Lol....
Re: At What Age Were You Deflowered? by Osibajo2023: 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
Lee99:
you need to change, you are wasting ur Glory

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can Nigerian Men Be More Romantic? / Help:i Am Val-less / I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.