Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,869 members, 7,879,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:23 AM

Proudly Female Show Maker : Ali Chinaza - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Proudly Female Show Maker : Ali Chinaza (218 Views)

Nigerian Guy Who Sells Pants In Turkey Shows Off His Business Proudly - Pictures / Why Cereal Maker Kellogg Plans To Invest $420m In Nigeria / Wholesale And Retail Sales Of Hand-made Leather Footwear - Proudly Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proudly Female Show Maker : Ali Chinaza by DozieMartin: 6:10am On Nov 13, 2021
This is kicking out glass ceilings and walking in her power as the youngest designer in shoe industry who owns 100% of her products material. Her shoes are like pieces of art and rest comfortably among the ranks of other luxury brands in the market.

The design includes shoes for women and men with some handmade touches. I don't know where or from who she pick her motivation from but from her comments, she is highly proud of her skills and products.

This is her caption on Facebook
Na shoemaker wey even boys dey run from and ladies no like am I wan make dem dey call me now. Na shoemaker I be for real. Na work wey people no like I wan do now

Re: Proudly Female Show Maker : Ali Chinaza by Skyfornia(m): 6:24am On Nov 13, 2021
Kudos
Re: Proudly Female Show Maker : Ali Chinaza by francisco327: 7:05am On Nov 13, 2021
wow the designs looks amazing
Re: Proudly Female Show Maker : Ali Chinaza by ColdSoldier(m): 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
That's great. Enterprising

(1) (Reply)

Black Friday Tips To Help Small Businesses Boost Sales / I Will Create A Professional Business Website For You @8,000 Naira Only. / I Need Someone Who Can Create A Good Facebook Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.