Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:40 PM

Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) (55139 Views)

Burial Service Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photos And Video) / Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Funeral Rites Begin Today (Photo) / Nomthi Rosemary, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wife Dies Of Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by Incandescent(m): 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Really sad.

I said it before and I'd say it again. This man shouldn't remarry except he gets a very clear go ahead from God.

For his first wife to die, it could be a coincidence but for the second one also, the chances are that there's something no quite right or that God is trying to tell him something.

The ways of God are not as that of men, so let him not rush into marriage but seek the face of God on what next to do before making a decision.

God bless.

Na so ....serious Assistant Jesus undecided

3 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by GodIsBiafran: 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
cheesy
Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
Joshmodest:

Unto whom sense is given , application is expected !
grin una no go kill person for nairaland

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by obajoey(m): 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
Is that it
TarOrfeeek:

Pastor Odukoya

May God in heaven give you the strength to bear the loss of this your latest renewal.

May your subscription never run out
May another rechargeable woman fall for your suave persona

And May single men like me have enough akamu in our balls to procreate.

Amen.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by stefflos: 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

For his first wife to die, it could be a coincidence but for the second one also, the chances are that there's something no quite right or that God is trying to tell him something.

God bless.
So god had to kill his wives to tell him something undecided

5 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by heykims(m): 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Really sad.

I said it before and I'd say it again. This man shouldn't remarry except he gets a very clear go ahead from God.

The ways of God are not as that of men, so let him not rush into marriage but seek the face of God on what next to do before making a decision.

God bless.
Shut the fucck up. So killing the innocent wives is God's way of punishing an erring man?

5 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by advanceDNA: 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
judedwriter:

To lose two wives in one's lifetime is not a coincidence... Something is really fishy.

Could be a curse, a retribution, a jinx, etc.

I don't suppose he will remarry again. His first wife was really a diamond, I don't know much about nomthi, but bimbo odukoya was a very special woman and irreplaceable.

Did the wife just fall down and die....
The first wife died in a plane crash with plenty others...
This one has generational illness, cancer... and you guys want make it the man’s fault.....

Abeg the poor guy don suffer enough
Make una no add salt to the guy injury

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by iamdapsyj(m): 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
Joshmodest:

Unto whom sense is given , application is expected !

Just ignore people like that. They are always looking for attention everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
If he wants to remarry, he should just make it low-key or better unannounced. I've got empathy for that man. So sad

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by Tutu19: 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Really sad.

God bless.
so if God wants to talk to him, I is to kill his wives??. U so.called Christians are mumu people. Death is for everyone and it happens when God permits. Ode

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by Philip4564(m): 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
My thoughts and condolences to Pastor Taiwo Odukoya.This is a really tough time for him.He really needs the Holy spirit now than ever because the Holy spirit is a great comforter.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by GreatrAnalyst: 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
judedwriter:

To lose two wives in one's lifetime is not a coincidence... Something is really fishy.

I don't suppose he will remarry again. His first wife was really a diamond, I don't know much about nomthi, but bimbo odukoya was a very special woman and irreplaceable.

Jide Kosoko has lost 3 in this same life time.
But don't conclude that it could be a curse or whatever.
But there was a woman in the Bible who lost 7 husbands...
Coincidence happens, if God convinces him to marry again, he should.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by ComeToJesus: 4:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Pastor Odukoya

May God in heaven give you the strength to bear the loss of this your latest renewal.

Amen.

Nairaland has given you guys the canvass to paint your stupidity and a stand to exhibit same.

5 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by Annie001: 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
judedwriter:

She was battling cancer
Why don't you just make research before jumping into conclusion?
Conspiracy theorist isonu

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by Ishilove: 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
judedwriter:
Death so unexpected and yet so inevitable....
Harsh reality
Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by Tareq1105: 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Pastor Odukoya

Amen.

Taofi, nkan nworry e.

What kind of nonsense is this?

Let's respect the dead please.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by Safyqueen: 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Pastor Odukoya

Amen.

You mean enough akamu to procreate?
You want to make person laugh on obituary matter. Haba.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by chatinent: 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
His ex wife's death in the crashed plane comes to mind.

Quite painful.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by CUMIN: 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Pastor Nomthi is Dead and long gone to give account of her life to GOD ALMIGHTY.

The next Person could me.
The next Person could be you.

We all , irrespective of what we claim to be or believe MUST appear before GOD to render account of our lives her on Earth.

If you are called home today, what will be your Hope?
This could be last chance for somebody to amend his/her ways.
This could be the Last Message you Hear before you are taken away.

Outside JESUS Christ forget about Eternal life! There is No other way to be Saved.

Surrender and Accept JESUS Christ Now. The next Moment could be Late.

She had been battling cancer for 2 years non of your pastor could cure her.

But they're performing miracle on others
Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by tiswell(m): 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
ignis:
She's a beautiful woman.
was sad
Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by ednut1(m): 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
So they could not pray the cancer away When we tell them religion is a scam they wont listen.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by mmadu5(m): 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ugly
Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by redsun(m): 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
judedwriter:

You didn't mention insurance windfall in the event of their death. Could he be behind it? Since you are inquisitive, you may have to push yourself to the limit to find the answer to the unfortunate and inevitable circumstances.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by tafabaloo(m): 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Really sad.

God bless.

Let's know if God sent you to him.

Commenting on topics is not a must ! Let's learn to observe and be quiet atimes.

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by AnthonyAnderson: 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
ComeToJesus:

Nairaland has given you guys the canvass to paint your stupidity and a stand to exhibit same.

Brilliance..
Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by ignis: 5:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
tiswell:
was sad

IS
Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by Faliyu890: 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
see below
Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by FATYTOY: 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Pastor Odukoya

Amen.
May God forgive you
Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by kingviny: 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
May God grant her peace.

But Cancer is a piece of cake for Phyto Science Stem Cell treatment.

If only she came in contact with this.

Cancerous cells are being rebuilt to new cells by Stem cells and patients are enjoying good health after. Orthodox medicine can't do this.

If you are interested, if you have anyone with chronic health challenges, pls get in touch using my phone at my signature below.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
post=107584842:
Whatever we have is given to us by God, be it wealth, wife, husband, children etc. And if it got taken away by God, all we can do is give God glory for actually giving us the privilege to enjoy that wealth or kids temporarily, and it is not for us to complain, blame and question God.
This is so emotional.
From all of us @[b][/b].
RIP Pastor

Zombies get emotion? shocked shocked
Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by Sunsets: 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
See reasoning na.
jesusjnr2020:
Really sad.

God bless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About / There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.