Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,217 members, 7,873,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) (83459 Views)

High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 / Do You Want A Permanent Pink Lip? Use This To Obtain Natural Pink Lips / Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by Adakintroy: 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
Costumed*

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by Wanity(m): 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
Masquerade transformation process 1
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by FireRain: 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When life gives you lemon, you make lemonades but when life gives you lemon grass, just make agbo.

This kpomo lips can fetch her good money if she puts it to good use because it's BJ will be priceless.

I can't help but imagine having my randy member sandwiched by such succulent lips.
That feel of lush velvet from this reupholstered bucal cavity's oral mucosa will be almost heavenly.

But if this in itself isn't stupidity, then what else in the world is?

Kpele NwaAmaikpe, o ma kuku wa alright cheesy
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by Kenneth10110(m): 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
grin

Pink lips gone wrong

Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by Goodzinny: 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2021
This is serious.
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by 1opinion: 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2021
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by AndyCole16(m): 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2021
undecided Mtchewww
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by seyz91(m): 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
cheesy
PlayMaker14:
Dear Mhiz Philipa,

Kindly manage that kpomo lips for now....

Help will be on it's way soon.
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by seyz91(m): 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
i wonder oo
Beebah2000:
Wetin dey special about pink lips?? undecided
Who pink lips epp?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
grin
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by Benwallt(m): 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
Well deserved. You can't cheat nature and go free.
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by seyz91(m): 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
you no lie
tillaman:
angry
I no pity this babe one bit, she’s just another bimbo
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by Lovenorth: 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
Nice one grin
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by seyz91(m): 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
cheesy
iamyemiakins:
She should pronounce 'broom' first let me check something
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by BobbyJ1800: 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
Wetin dey special about pink lips?? undecided
Who pink lips epp?? undecided

I tire...
vagina people get serious problem i swear....
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by seyz91(m): 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
she no cry out, she just dey look for petty attention

olosho on the beat
Newsmic:
Lady Who Did “Natural Pink Lips” Procedure Cries Out As Her Lips Enlarges (Photo, Video)

A Nigerian lady has cried out on social media after undergoing a procedure to make her lips look pinkish, IgbereTV reports.

The lady who claimed she only went through a ‘natural’ procedure to make her lips pink, said she became scared after her lips suddenly began to increase in size.

She prayed that the lips goes down soon, as she hoped this phase is only a process required in getting and maintaining beauty.

In her words;

“Guys I decided to go do natural pink lips because I was tired of buying different types of pink lips balm, pink lips scrub and all that.

So I decided to go do something that will last for me and this is what I got. I just pray it comes down soon. Because they said it’s going to come down. I guess that’s the process of me finding beauty.”

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wkni_QBPpA

https://igberetvnews.com/1405909/lady-natural-pink-lips-procedure-cries-lips-enlarges-photo-video/
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
lool.what a foolish thing. I think say na only boys dey use pink lips cream? So all those boys wey dey sell this balm for Ikeja get customers sha.
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by AmeLonRo(m): 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
Too bad. make up gone bad. lets be content with what we have and how we are.

Meanwhile......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_oBRcOcvFI
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by Lamanii22(f): 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ha! I'm still planning to do pink lips myself....
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by Olam09(m): 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
Newsmic:
Lady Who Did “Natural Pink Lips” Procedure Cries Out As Her Lips Enlarges (Photo, Video)

A Nigerian lady has cried out on social media after undergoing a procedure to make her lips look pinkish, IgbereTV reports.

The lady who claimed she only went through a ‘natural’ procedure to make her lips pink, said she became scared after her lips suddenly began to increase in size.

She prayed that the lips goes down soon, as she hoped this phase is only a process required in getting and maintaining beauty.

In her words;

“Guys I decided to go do natural pink lips because I was tired of buying different types of pink lips balm, pink lips scrub and all that.

So I decided to go do something that will last for me and this is what I got. I just pray it comes down soon. Because they said it’s going to come down. I guess that’s the process of me finding beauty.”

See video below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1405909/lady-natural-pink-lips-procedure-cries-lips-enlarges-photo-video/
Lmao.. big lips
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by Olam09(m): 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
Newsmic:

In her words;

See video below.

Lmao.. big lips jeez
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by Skillsnigeria: 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
That's good for her
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by Olam09(m): 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
Big lips
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by frugal(m): 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
She sounds like somebody with a single digit IQ.
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by Shalommy(f): 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
Buhahaha... Food for cockcroaches.. Even guys now in my area are into the same shit..
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by CAPITALBEE: 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
grin grin grin

Etembom

PS: Saw the video and I agree with the poster below.
frugal:
She sounds like somebody with a single digit IQ.
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by jaxxy(m): 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
All these local champions undecided
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
Slay lip! Whosoever that had given her hope that the lip will come down is just helping her to endure the trauma. There are some part of the body you wouldn't want to mess with.
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by iamtardey: 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
agidingbi lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

German Test-kit For Coronavirus: 95% Accurate, Takes 2.5 Hours / Antarctica, The Only Continent Without Coronavirus (Photos) / FACT-CHECK: Is Coronavirus Caused By 5G Technology?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.