Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,794 members, 7,905,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:21 PM

Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) (66580 Views)

Tonto Dikeh’s Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (photo) / Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World / Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
She Is starting to look unattractive......
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by collinsVP: 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
festacman:
Unbalanced love mentality: Fall in love and fall in like a fool. Now, having been fooled, show 'street-sense' and still show it like a fool.

If not for psychological problem, tell me why a pretty woman like Tonto with all her expensive vital statistics enhancements would still be TOO EAGER to show she is 'comfortable' by spending her money on a NEW lover even when the man is LOADED and READY to lead the way like a man and treat her like a BABE she is.

The problem with Tonto is her egotistic mindset rather than her heart. She doesn't fall in love with a free mind like a 'young maiden' willing to be pampered. No, she falls in love with sugar mummy mentality and when some men notice this trait, they exploit it. Under this ego problem, is also her twisted tendency to focus more on sexual acts instead of total spectrum of romance. She should learn ENJOY love rather than ACT love .

Wow! wow! wow! You just solved a puzzle. You are gifted.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by minasu190: 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
Malory:
Tonto Dike's toto don suffer. Imagine different types of dicks hammering her from all corners. I think it's time I go and collect my own share of the cookie. I must sign the attendance register
i hope you remember the last ? if your 2k stand for ground you fit yansh her base on scope
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by lildonn222: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
Me na her name de sweet me die 'Tonto Dikeh' it de make me think of oda thing.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by Adakintroy: 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Tonto took her acting to the real world. The problem with that is reality is not an act.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by SweetiliciousD: 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
Malory:
Tonto Dike's toto don suffer. Imagine different types of dicks hammering her from all corners. I think it's time I go and collect my own share of the cookie. I must sign the attendance register

The message is clear :

Shey u get moni?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by bitingcool: 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
festacman:
Unbalanced love mentality: Fall in love and fall in like a fool. Now, having been fooled, show 'street-sense' and still show it like a fool.

If not for psychological problem, tell me why a pretty woman like Tonto with all her expensive vital statistics enhancements would still be TOO EAGER to show she is 'comfortable' by spending her money on a NEW lover even when the man is LOADED and READY to lead the way like a man and treat her like a BABE she is.

The problem with Tonto is her egotistic mindset rather than her heart. She doesn't fall in love with a free mind like a 'young maiden' willing to be pampered. No, she falls in love with sugar mummy mentality and when some men notice this trait, they exploit it. Under this ego problem, is also her twisted tendency to focus more on sexual acts instead of total spectrum of romance. She should learn ENJOY love rather than ACT love .

hmm philosopher!! there's truth in what you said though
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by walkingshadow911: 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
temitope27:
If we call her olosho ne, they go say we too they talk, make I mind my business

a female colleague said all women are prostitute. it could only be public(street) or private(marriage).
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by Exczz: 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
Really
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by Elidrisy20: 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
You got money, he got cassava, I mean big cassava grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by walkingshadow911: 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
temitope27:
If we call her olosho ne, they go say we too they talk, make I mind my business

a female colleague once said all women are prostitute. it could only be public(street) or private(marriage).
men's money always taste different in their mouth and what do she gave in return

she's been brutally damaged back to back. now she's not ashame to announce fully into the streeting biz so forced into
women psychy is very fragile.
it take extra work to raise a female child. may God help us

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by Leshyne(m): 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
I no fit Bleep this woman for free sef.
Not because she's not sweet or sexy. Sometimes we men are messing up cuz of pussy.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by Spain007(m): 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
Malory:

It's late already...na plastic/silicone full everywhere for her body,except you go manager am like that.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by walkingshadow911: 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
Spain007:

It's late already...na plastic/silicone full everywhere for her body,except you go manager am like that.

na somebody's daughter you finished like this.
you are a very wicked person grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by Eisenhower(m): 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
festacman:

You're a wise man...

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by Malory: 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
minasu190:

i hope you remember the last ? if your 2k stand for ground you fit yansh her base on scope
Lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by Malory: 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Spain007:

Just imagine
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by Malory: 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

The message is clear :

Shey u get moni?
I get am plenty but even if I no get I go still collect
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
I don’t desire this woman 1 bit.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by Jaqenhghar: 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
Malory:
The sad part is upon all the hammer wuen dem don hammer her toto, you can only day dream of banging her. The toto still pass your power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by Dearlord(m): 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
LIpokond:
I hope to lash tonto dikeh one day, it will be my greatest dream

Your Shane de catch me for here
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by WisdomHunter(m): 12:50am On Nov 14, 2021
Malory:

The only different between her and your girlfriend is that her pussy got hammered by notable big boys with that has some money unlike your girl who's pussy dem weed smoker and motor park tout Don scatter
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by wjxavier(m): 2:35am On Nov 14, 2021
Na men like these dey encourage women to dey do feminism.

Imagine among all women in Africa. Na masculine woman dey enter your eye. You get big problem.

I sure say you get mommy issues.

Man wey no man up. Wey no for lead, na dem dey find feminist to date. Because feminists sef desperate pass dey land.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by wink2015(m): 3:40am On Nov 14, 2021
LIpokond:
I hope to lash tonto dikeh one day, it will be my greatest dream

Men are dreaming of impacting on their society .
You are dreaming the other way

Keep dreaming after all CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS and VASCO DAGAMA were big dreamer.

Even pharoah too was a dreamer.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by Malory: 5:37am On Nov 14, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

The sad part is upon all the hammer wuen dem don hammer her toto, you can only day dream of banging her. The toto still pass your power.
Boy it will be on the news soon
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by Tundex911: 5:37am On Nov 14, 2021
Ode....

Funny enough some of our femail(future) go dey follow her footsteps, as if na she feed all the man wey don use and drop her

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by Malory: 5:38am On Nov 14, 2021
WisdomHunter:

The only different between her and your girlfriend is that her pussy got hammered by notable big boys with that has some money unlike your girl who's pussy dem weed smoker and motor park tout Don scatter
See as this one is struggling to make sense but can't

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by temitope27(m): 6:45am On Nov 14, 2021
walkingshadow911:

a female colleague said all women are prostitute. it could only be public(street) or private(marriage).

she's been brutally damaged back to back. now she's not ashame to announce fully into the streeting biz.
women psychy is very fragile.
it take extra work to raise a female child. may God help us
amen oo oga mi
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by Passionate1(m): 6:59am On Nov 14, 2021
Malory:
I don't find her physically and sexually attractive. . I no want!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laycon's Oversized Sneakers To The Headies Award Sparked Reactions Online / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React / Ladies Pose Their Backsides For Kayode Adebayo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.