Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,819 members, 7,879,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:23 PM

Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! (37932 Views)

Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos / Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help. / Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by homealone00: 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
Làkú Règbé
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by FoolishBoy419: 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
KINGJAJA888:
Good day Nairalanders. I need your opinions please. Don't know what's up with my skin these days cry
Noticed something like a patch on my hand and Abs last week but I ignored it bcus it wasn't visible.
But Now it's worsening daybyday and giving me great concerns. Pls fam and Experts in the house what's your take on this and how can I make it clear off Pls? Any opinion on this will be greatly appreciated embarassed

Eczema. It's not a serious threat in any form. Causes include genetics, stress, or allergies. It takes a long time to treat but other than looks, it doesn't affect your health in any way
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by Worksunlimited: 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
[code][/code]
KINGJAJA888:
Good day Nairalanders. I need your opinions please. Don't know what's up with my skin these days cry
Noticed something like a patch on my hand and Abs last week but I ignored it bcus it wasn't visible.
But Now it's worsening daybyday and giving me great concerns. Pls fam and Experts in the house what's your take on this and how can I make it clear off Pls? Any opinion on this will be greatly appreciated embarassed

It's a skin reaction.. wash your clothes and start using dettol with your bath water.

You'll need some antibiotics as well and dermal cream
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by UARBIAFRAODUA: 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
Water u dey use no good
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by Quality20(m): 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
some guys will be saying that it's cos of banging of public places
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by MITCHELL96: 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
Eczema! That's what is happening to you, maybe you're this dirty type that don't bath well after doing that's making you to sweat.
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by laite: 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
Definitely a cream reaction swith to dudu osun and coconut oil immediately grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by FireRain: 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
I hope you don't use any bleaching cream whatsoever even if it's a tiny seemingly innocent, handmade, organic cream that they claim it's natural, because they cause these issues. Discontinue your body cream and kindly visit a dermatologist, stop experimenting with anything.
Use a drop of Dettol to bathe for now.
Sorry about the discomfort.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by 1bunne4lif(m): 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
Romanoff:

I second this.

Meanwhile, wash your bedsheets and towels once a weeks, take a bath a twice a day and apply the Ketokonazole cream after each bath.

on point and I also think he should apply hydrocortisone cream to be sure it's not cream reaction
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by cooooooks(m): 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nobody is talking about the water he's using. Boil and filter your water.
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by Privatepart00: 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
KINGJAJA888:

You just snapped a small part of your body?
Is it also like this on your dick?
If is not then nothing serious, it will leave how it came.
NB: Just like most guys have a dark dick not minding their complexion is fair. But when you see a guy with fair dick just know he’s an albino as it reached there
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by peacettw: 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
Clearly fungal.

Get a good antifungal cream (not the triple action type). Use this for a week or two to kill the pathogen and then wait longer for your skin colour to return back to normal.

Remember, it takes a while longer following therapy for the skin colour to return back to normal.
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by A305: 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
Vitiligo aka Michael Jackson skin disorder that made him began bleaching.
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Imagine only in This man's regime that something like this is becoming a regular occurrence! angry shocked undecided

More and more Nigerians are no longer feeding well again, because their income can no longer afford them a healthy balance diet due to poor purchasing power of currency and uncontrolled inflation of foodstuffs hence their immune system become weakened making them susceptible to all manners of diseases and infections.

And APC want Nigerians to continue to chorus sai Baba.
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by LollySeaSide: 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
KINGJAJA888:
It's called kinoikperemikwurr in my local dialect.
Don't know the name in English.
It is caused by drinking water that the gods sneezed into, or being bitten by an underaged agama lizard, or coming in contact with the semen of a Covid-19 positive hippopotamus.
Here is the solution.
Contact Lala to help you with the urine of a 3-year old boa constrictor. The urine must be obtained when the boa is mating.
Mix it with the hair from the anus of a camel.
Then bring it to boil in 2 litres of rain water collected at exactly 00:00 hours on a Saturday.
Boil it until the water evaporates and the residue burns to a black substance. Scrap it off, wash the pot very clean and go to a hospital to see a dermatologist for the solution to your skin problem!
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by 1x2x3: 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
KINGJAJA888:

What you have is Tinea versicolor.

Buy selsun blue hair shampoo. Rub it all over your skin and leave it for 15-20 before shower. Do it 2 times daily and that stuff will clear in about a week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by bigcee(m): 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
KINGJAJA888:
Change your soap and cream.
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by FreeStuffsNG: 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
2special:
Lapa lapa
Lapa Lapa is ring worm nau. Isn't it undecided
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by 2special(m): 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Lapa Lapa is ring worm nau. Isn't it undecided
I am not sure
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by osazsky(m): 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bluntguy:

No be eczema be that?
it could be anything..symptoms of a bacteria or fungi infection.op when you fuccck last and with which girl
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by Anfieldster(m): 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
PLEASE SAVE MY WIFE

As some of you might be aware, my wife and son were amongst those involved in an accident few distance from Okene while traveling from Kabba to Benin for a wedding on Friday, November 5, 2021. The accident claimed 5 lives; amongst which was my Step mother, Mrs. Comfort Obahopo, my Wife's sister, Mrs. Titilope Owoyomi Giwa.

While my son had recovered and just going through routine check-up at Citi - Clinic, Lokoja my wife medical situation is yet to be resolved. We have moved from Okene Zonal Hospital where she was first admitted as an unconscious patient for a day + to FMC Lokoja, then to University Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada and presently at Alliance Hospital, Garki Abuja where she's to undergo surgery immediately.

The surgery is to correct her vertebra bones that has rested on her Spinal cord, before physiotherapy process; then we wait on God to give her a possibility to walk again. The surgery is also to correct further damage to her body...and it is urgent!

The surgery is N2.5 million, while the other process is estimated to cost additional N1 million. All together, we need N3.5 million!!!

I hereby covet your supports:
1. To support us financial with any amount as we run around to raise the funds.
2. To pray for a successful surgery �
3. To petition heaven with your prayers that at the end of the whole process, my wife will be able to walk again.

So far we have spent little less than N1 million within the past 9 days in these four hospitals; monies that came from all our savings and donations from some personalities. We are presently financially exhausted and at our lowest ebb.

Please help save her life and give us a glimpse of hope that she will still use her leg again.

May God bless you all.

Boluwaji Obahopo
Vanguard correspondent
Kogi State.

NOTE:
ACCOUNT DETAILS:
BOLUWAJI OBAHOPO
UBA, 2034447686.

Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by Innobee99(m): 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
Benzema, na Eczema fa
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by AlphaStyles(m): 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
Better go hospital and run a blood test thats an infection and u got it either through skin,water or cloth contact
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
What soap do you use?

Get zobo flower and juice it. Don't add anything.

Mix the zobo juice with black Ghana soap.
Add 1tbs of Neem powder.
Mix very well and be bathing with.

If you can, get mulberry extract powder from an organic shop and add 2tbs to the soap.

Neem powder is Dogoyaro leaves.
It cures all kind of skin blotches caused by harsh soap and cream reactions.
Same with zobo aka hibiscus flower.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by dingbang(m): 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
Seems you fvcked iyaebe
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by Hayee(f): 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
Winornothing:
Get sivoderm...use it repeatedly.
yes this works sir grin grin grin
But that should be ezeama na smiley
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by Jeremydarl: 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
This is Agba white,you need to go on native medicine for the cure .
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
Happened to me before..caused by water especially salt water..use detol and fungi creams
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by Titto93(m): 1:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
U have a long term infection ...
Go and get antibiotics
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by Sleekfingers: 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
KINGJAJA888:

That's vitiligo......na wetin do michael jackson.....yours is still in early stage......for your information, there is no cure for it......those patches will still spread , but won't affect your entire skin....you are lucky , it is not your face.....

My step-mom got it too....her face and half of her neck.....
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by barajo1(m): 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hope no be early stage of leprosy wink?
What did I even know shocked?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) / My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) / Coronavirus: Increase Prices Of Face Mask, Sanitizer and Go To Jail – FG (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.