Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,890 members, 7,912,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 08:36 AM

Two Of My Videos Have Hit Over 1M Views. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Of My Videos Have Hit Over 1M Views. (249 Views)

Views Of The World Biggest Church, Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja / Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" / Spartan117 And Awesomej Vs Dalaman And Me On Biblical Views Of Slavery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Of My Videos Have Hit Over 1M Views. by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 14, 2021
Thank You Lord. [See Images attached below]

This one on Twitter:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaGzzfrRnW4 (57 seconds)

And this one on TikTok:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7mImG-qZgk (1 min)

I’m now aiming to reach 1M views on YouTube (my highest viewed video on YouTube at the moment is: 8,376 – it’s a hard platform to crack!)

Thank you everybody.

Re: Two Of My Videos Have Hit Over 1M Views. by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 14, 2021
@LordReed, how can I hit a million views on YouTube? grin
Re: Two Of My Videos Have Hit Over 1M Views. by LordReed(m): 8:11am On Nov 14, 2021
PastorM:
@LordReed, how can I hit a million views on YouTube? grin

You need "viral" content and/or name brand recognition. One way to generate "viral" content would be to tackle controversial subjects with your own unique spin. Also you could tackle current affairs with that unique handling. Another tactic would be to respond to a video that has already gone "viral" with a strongly divergent view but again with that unique handling.
Re: Two Of My Videos Have Hit Over 1M Views. by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 14, 2021
LordReed:

You need "viral" content and/or name brand recognition. One way to generate "viral" content would be to tackle controversial subjects with your own unique spin. Also you could tackle current affairs with that unique handling. Another tactic would be to respond to a video that has already gone "viral" with a strongly divergent view but again with that unique handling.

Thank you. I'll give it a try grin
YouTube is a hard nut to crack. Not an impossible nut but a hard nut all the same but we'll conquer that mountain grin

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Psalms: 13 Psalms That Can Set You Free From Evil Bondage / Some Women Would Have Been Happier If The Bible Had Said The Wife Is The Head Of / The Coming Of Christ Is Post-tribulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.