Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

17 Types Of Roommates You Will Find In School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 17 Types Of Roommates You Will Find In School (2656 Views)

15 Types Of Roommates You Will Find In School / Nigerian At Virginia State University Calls Cops For Noisy Roommates - Pictures / Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Types Of Roommates You Will Find In School by Siggynigeria: 9:34am On Nov 14, 2021
Update from

Life in the higher institution is always fun and tough at the same time. This is because every student meets and mingles with different people with their different characters, either as a coursemate, hostel mate, gist mate, friend, or enemy, etc.

So, if you are about to experience life in a higher institution, please get ready for the fun and tough times. And, if you are a student, enjoy the lovely experience while it lasts.

In this amazing article, we have compiled the 17 different types of roommates you will find in school, both as a male or female. It’s always an interesting moment.

Below are the 17 Types of Roommates You Will Find in Tertiary Institution :

1. Movie Addict: these watch movies 24/7. They can even ignore Lectures to finish a movie.

They enjoy leaving in an environment where there is constant light. They are capable of missing lectures just to get some movies completed. Most of them are single but intelligent. The female ones are always on top of the game.

2. Borrowers: Borrow-Borrow Roommates are the ones that can borrow for Africa. They almost don’t have anything such as property, foodstuffs, clothes, text-books, and even toiletries. They are always nonchalant about what the borrowee would say or how he/she feels.

The female ones borrow with pride as though borrowing is a fundamental human right. The male ones borrow with tactful styles so as not to feel inferior. They would be like “Hey! Charles, is your blender still functioning? I would have loved to use it for something”.

3. The Chef: these can cook very well. People who get roommates like this are lucky

4. Serious Ones: these came to pass the exam. You will always find them Reading, they don’t like disturbance.

They don’t joke with their studies. They are more interested in the school activities and do not miss any. They could also be likened to book-warmers. They prepare ahead of time and do very well in the exams. But, they seem to lag behind in some social activities if not church.

5. Singers: these can be somehow annoying. They can have very Nice voice so they will just be singing up and down

6. Wife Material: these will wash plate, cook, sweep, mop, arrange Room.

7. Lovers: every time someone is visiting these. They will just be giving you a signal to leave the room for them.

8. Music Addict: these are always listening to one song or the other. If no earpiece, they will put it on the loudspeaker and disturb everybody

9. Party Goers: these ones must attend every school party. They will come back the next day with a gist.

They prefer to party from morning till night, and till dawn again to attending lectures in the school. Most of them are also brilliant but they don’t enjoy studying.

10. Foodies: these cannot use their eyes and see food. They are always eating one thing or the other.

These are the type that can eat until day breaks. They always empty the pot before their roommates arrive. The female foodies are always fat while the male ones are very slim even though they eat excessively.

11. Against Evil: these will never support fornication in their room. The female ones are the best advisers one can get in school concerning love and relationship. They would advise you that having a friend of intimacy is not ideal while quoting the related quotes. They would educate their roommates why their boyfriends change to bad all of a sudden.

12. Dubs Lord: any time these hear they have a test or exam, they will spend the night tearing paper and writing dubs.

13. Lazy Ones: these will always scatter the room, leave their cloth everywhere, never sweep or wash plates. If u get dis one’s you will hate your stay with them.

14. Food Beggars: these will just be going to other people rooms to see who is cooking so that they can beg

15. Church Hawkers: These ones carry church on their head. They will even invite their Church members to hold fellowship in your room.

16. Disorganizers : These are the type of roommates that are extremely disorganized and scattered. They enjoy it when everywhere is sparkling clean, but they also enjoy messing everywhere up.

The female ones are worse than the male ones because they can comfortably live inside the disorganized room without any complain, but the male ones would want to put things in order, but can’t because they do, they no longer belong to this category.

17. The thieves : These are the types of roommates that are known for their kleptomaniac tendencies and practices. They always look innocent and friendly, but they are good in all stealing formats. They are also experts in conducting examination malpractices even though they scale through every time because of their stealing skills.

Which one were you? wink cheesy

https:///17-types-of-roommates-you-will-find-in-school/

Re: 17 Types Of Roommates You Will Find In School by Siggynigeria: 9:35am On Nov 14, 2021
cheesy grin
Re: 17 Types Of Roommates You Will Find In School by OlawaleBammie: 9:36am On Nov 14, 2021
Lol

Actually i dont know where i belong to but i just know that my cooking ingredients and stuffs no dey ever complete, no be only me but majority of my roomies.
This is the reason we introduced TOGETHER COOKING

Together cooking can be defined as the situation whereby u want to cook rice but u re only having maggi, therefore, numerous stakeholders will be introduced mandatorily to make the cooking a successful one

Chinedu will bring rice

Yinka will bring salt and pepper,

Nonso will get us gas or stove

Bolarinwa will bring oyel

I donate maggi

Ahmed wey no get something to donate will fetch water from the tap and wash plates.

And tribalism no dey dey, na person wey chop belefull dey dey tribalistic grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 17 Types Of Roommates You Will Find In School by clockwisereport: 9:37am On Nov 14, 2021
Some can stack dirty plates for Africa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Types Of Roommates You Will Find In School by temitope27(m): 9:46am On Nov 14, 2021
I didn't belong to any, cos I never went to a university
Re: 17 Types Of Roommates You Will Find In School by Amotolongbo(f): 9:47am On Nov 14, 2021
The Arguers and their Co-debaters

The will argue from morning till night.
Most especially in OAU hostel like Mozambique

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Types Of Roommates You Will Find In School by OlawaleBammie: 9:48am On Nov 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The arguers.

The will argue from morning till night.
Most especially in OAU hostel like Mozambique

Mozambique abi Burundi

Re: 17 Types Of Roommates You Will Find In School by Amotolongbo(f): 9:51am On Nov 14, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Mozambique abi Burundi
Burundi ko, Rwanda ni undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 17 Types Of Roommates You Will Find In School by yanabasee2: 9:54am On Nov 14, 2021
Used to be 1,3,4, and 8.... And I was an introvert....

Never went to parties..... Never drink nor smoke nor womanized.... But will lie to the ones that cared to listened how I am a good love-maker and so on....

But Sha... I grew to be a good lover and a good heartbreaker...
Re: 17 Types Of Roommates You Will Find In School by OlawaleBammie: 9:59am On Nov 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Burundi ko, Rwanda ni undecided

U just like one wahala or the other undecided

U no just dey taya

Must u reply ni
Re: 17 Types Of Roommates You Will Find In School by Amotolongbo(f): 10:04am On Nov 14, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

U just like one wahala or the other undecided

U no just dey taya

Must u reply ni
Must you look for my wahala?

I said Mozambique, you were saying Burundi.

Burundi is a hall in OAU?
Re: 17 Types Of Roommates You Will Find In School by OlawaleBammie: 10:07am On Nov 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Must you look for my wahala?

I said Mozambique, you were saying Burundi.

Burundi is a hall in OAU?
mabinu iya iyawo mi, iba yin o, eyin arogba aso mabale.

Iba oh.
Re: 17 Types Of Roommates You Will Find In School by Anuoluwa12345(f): 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
I am 3,4,5,6, swrs, you just described me... I no dey go out, its either I am in library, class, or my room... Mid week I go to church, I repeat it again... That's me.
Re: 17 Types Of Roommates You Will Find In School by TheWolfen(m): 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
I meet all except for the thieves...
Lol I can't even tolerate a thieve because I am not the kinda person that like hiding things. I like to be free to drop my stuff anywhere without fear of it being stolen

1 Like

Re: 17 Types Of Roommates You Will Find In School by CivilzedTyger(m): 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Lol

Actually i dont know where i belong to but i just know that my cooking ingredients and stuffs no dey ever complete, no be only me but majority of my roomies.
This is the reason we introduced TOGETHER COOKING

Together cooking can be defined as the situation whereby u want to cook rice but u re only having maggi, therefore, numerous stakeholders will be introduced mandatorily to make the cooking a successful one

Chinedu will bring rice

Yinka will bring salt and pepper,

Nonso will get us gas or stove

Bolarinwa will bring oyel

I donate maggi

Ahmed wey no get something to donate will fetch water from the tap and watch plate.

And tribalism no dey dey, na person wey chop belefull dey dey tribalistic grin
We dey do this wan for school wella, we call it JTF. Meaning joint task force. Sapa no nice atoll o
Re: 17 Types Of Roommates You Will Find In School by AoifeNightfall: 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
I'm number 5 but I no send anybody.

They even had to involve man o war for my matter cheesy
Re: 17 Types Of Roommates You Will Find In School by NarcissistKing(m): 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
Lol

I partied like crazy! grin

1 Like

Re: 17 Types Of Roommates You Will Find In School by NarcissistKing(m): 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
I am 3,4,5,6, swrs, you just described me... I no dey go out, its either I am in library, class, or my room... Mid week I go to church, I repeat it again... That's me.

Your undergraduate days must be boring. grin
Re: 17 Types Of Roommates You Will Find In School by Anuoluwa12345(f): 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
It's not boring to me tho, I am used to myself. I am an introvert, chronic one at that self, and am still a student... I stay indoor all days, infact even at home... It's worse, but what can I do . That's the way I am wired. I remember one of my cousins wedding, meehhnnn I was the only one indoor all day, like I no even step out self... It's serious tho... But individual differences.
NarcissistKing:

Your undergraduate days must be boring. grin
Re: 17 Types Of Roommates You Will Find In School by NarcissistKing(m): 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
It's not boring to me tho, I am used to myself. I am an introvert, chronic one at that self, and am still a student... I stay indoor all days, infact even at home... It's worse, but what can I do . That's the way I am wired. I remember one of my cousins wedding, meehhnnn I was the only one indoor all day, like I no even step out self... It's serious tho... But individual differences.

Lol

I understand. I'm a social guy and at the same time, I like my space. I hate weddings, funeral etc. I like the normal hangout (club, bar, restaurant and stuffs like that). I have a wedding coming up and I'm damn sure I ain't going!

I have someone that's like you. Even while I do go to club, birthday bash etc. back then in school, he'd never even move a finger. I hate boring life.
Re: 17 Types Of Roommates You Will Find In School by Anuoluwa12345(f): 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
It's not a boring life, it's a differences... It's now even worse if an introvert is born into an extrovert family, everyone will see her as a proud individual... Or be thinking what is wrong with lagbaja.. etc... I can't marry a family that's extrovert, cuz that enough is a great source of problem already... I no want in law wey go dey complain every time, lagbaja your wife no even dey call person, your wife no come do new year ni .and many more bullshit.
NarcissistKing:

Lol

I understand. I'm a social guy and at the same time, I like my space. I hate weddings, funeral etc. I like the normal hangout (club, bar, restaurant and stuffs like that). I have a wedding coming up and I'm damn sure I ain't going!

I have someone that's like you. Even while I do go to club, birthday bash etc. back then in school, he'd never even move a finger. I hate boring life.
Re: 17 Types Of Roommates You Will Find In School by NarcissistKing(m): 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
It's not a boring life, it's a differences... It's now even worse if an introvert is born into an extrovert family, everyone will see her as a proud individual... Or be thinking what is wrong with lagbaja.. etc... I can't marry a family that's extrovert, cuz that enough is a great source of problem already... I no want in law wey go dey complain every time, lagbaja your wife no even dey call person, your wife no come do new year ni .and many more bullshit.

Lol

All these things you are mentioning are things I don't do also but I don't seem to see myself as an introvert. I don't call people. Family have complained many times. I'm even a ghost on social media. I don't even talk to people unless I desire to do so. I'm naturally proud anyways.

1 Like

Re: 17 Types Of Roommates You Will Find In School by Daniel058(m): 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
No 4 Biko
Re: 17 Types Of Roommates You Will Find In School by Olumighty123(m): 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
mabinu iya iyawo mi, iba yin o, eyin arogba aso mabale.

Iba oh.

I no fit laugh abeg, una two na clown grin
Re: 17 Types Of Roommates You Will Find In School by swarley75(m): 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
Staying with lazy roommates is one of the worst that can happen to you.
Re: 17 Types Of Roommates You Will Find In School by OlawaleBammie: 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
CivilzedTyger:
We dey do this wan for school wella, we call it JTF. Meaning joint task force. Sapa no nice atoll o

That tym eehn, Our room cordinator na AGBA SAPA grin
Re: 17 Types Of Roommates You Will Find In School by starstaz(m): 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
Using music to scatter things and elevate mood.
Re: 17 Types Of Roommates You Will Find In School by Bacteriocin(m): 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
The list no complete ooo... Shey u don jam landlord roommate before?

1 Like

Re: 17 Types Of Roommates You Will Find In School by Breastfeed: 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
you didnt put the stingy foodies grin, some people will have golden morn and will not want to share, well i dont blame them, they must be saving their Golden morn packs for the heritage promo so they can land a million naira
Re: 17 Types Of Roommates You Will Find In School by ashewoboy(m): 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Kimberlywest. another type of room mate.

they like to write. they like to talk. they like to form holy.
Re: 17 Types Of Roommates You Will Find In School by lascos912(m): 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
what of oloshos
Re: 17 Types Of Roommates You Will Find In School by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
My roommate then guy can never agree to have cash on him till the day he bought a brand new phone the shock I received pass electric shock own

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Pictures Of Happie Boys That Got Admission Abroad Floods Online – Checkout / ATBU Graduates / Fut Minna Exam Date Is Out(d.e & 2nd Choice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.