Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,405 members, 7,881,477 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:47 PM

To All Ladies Who Does Not Borrow To Impress Men, How Are You Doing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All Ladies Who Does Not Borrow To Impress Men, How Are You Doing? (399 Views)

Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Ladies Who Does Not Borrow To Impress Men, How Are You Doing? by Ogamysamo: 11:38am On Nov 14, 2021
Good morning fellow Nairalanders, happy Sunday to you all.

To Our Dear Ladies In The House Who Don't Borrow Shoes, Clothes, Handbag And Make-up Items To Impress Men; [Catch Them Young]

How Do You Cope?
Re: To All Ladies Who Does Not Borrow To Impress Men, How Are You Doing? by wunmi590(m): 11:38am On Nov 14, 2021
Re: To All Ladies Who Does Not Borrow To Impress Men, How Are You Doing? by Goldbw122(m): 11:50am On Nov 14, 2021
Well they must borrow it is part of the game and that makes the game fun.
Re: To All Ladies Who Does Not Borrow To Impress Men, How Are You Doing? by Jeon(f): 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ogamysamo:
Good morning fellow Nairalanders, happy Sunday to you all.

To Our Dear Ladies In The House Who Don't Borrow Shoes, Clothes, Handbag And Make-up Items To Impress Men; [Catch Them Young]

How Do You Cope?

I don't give a fuvk because I'm airhead human.
Re: To All Ladies Who Does Not Borrow To Impress Men, How Are You Doing? by Opeyemiextra(f): 12:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
We are doing excellently well because we have been groomed to fend for ourselves and live independently of any man be it father, brother or husband.
Re: To All Ladies Who Does Not Borrow To Impress Men, How Are You Doing? by Ogamysamo: 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
Jeon:

I don't give a fuvk because I'm airhead human.
are you a lady?
abi na mis-identity make your gender de show [m]?
Re: To All Ladies Who Does Not Borrow To Impress Men, How Are You Doing? by suffering: 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
The females around me say this is a common occurrence. Lol. Life really is easier for men. My only makeup is a haircut and an ironed shirt.
Re: To All Ladies Who Does Not Borrow To Impress Men, How Are You Doing? by Boogyman557: 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
Holly Gram cool girls dis days no de borrow. e b like sey ur brain de touch. na still ur money Dem go collect to take impress u. cuntree no be as a b b4. street don cast, cuntree don cast big time. a girl of 18yrs do nothing to make dat money wey u de hustle to make per month. WTF MAN
Re: To All Ladies Who Does Not Borrow To Impress Men, How Are You Doing? by Ogamysamo: 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
lalasticlala
mynd4
cc Seun

(1) (Reply)

Why Are So Many Marriages In Topsy Turvy Today? / Healthy And Natural Juices / Don't Talk While Eating, One Erroneous Rule Of Table Manners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.